Gurus In Human Body

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all and London123home Ji!

The world is colorful. Please enjoy it as it appears to eyes. One does not need to become depressive and seek a psychiatrist because colors seem to repeat not the scene.

Please say something about the original topic too.

Balbir Singh

Its obvious you are of this sect:

http://www.<banned site filter activated>/htmls/articles_guru_dehdhari.html

If I were depressed etc I would seek Shabad Guru in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Dear all and London123home Ji!

Quote "If I were depressed etc I would seek Shabad Guru in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji."

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Shabad Guru for Sikhs. Please explain how does one seek the Shabad Guru in Shabad Guru?

Balbir Singh

Man!! Answer you own question why dont you? Ask your Sanatan or Nirmala Gurus if you cant do it by yourself.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Shabad Guru for Sikhs. Please explain how does one seek the Shabad Guru in Shabad Guru?
that question does not make sense. its like you are saying, how does one seek water in water.

Dear all and Papi Ji!

Quote "Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Shabad Guru for Sikhs. Please explain how does one seek the Shabad Guru in Shabad Guru?

that question does not make sense. its like you are saying, how does one seek water in water."

That is right. Seeking God does not make sense. How does ONE seek God in God when everything is God? Gurbaanee says 'sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai gobind bin nahee ko-ee.' Sggs Ang 485-3

Dear London123home Ji!

Thanks for the web addresses. It is interesting that some Sikhs believe in dehdhaaree Guru. Many others get instructions through a dehdhaaree sitting close to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I also clicked the link http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1...35&t=112335

All are welcome to read further my post for this Satsang soon after the guards of this web Gurdwara publish it.

Balbir Singh

That is right. Seeking God does not make sense. How does ONE seek God in God when everything is God? Gurbaanee says 'sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai gobind bin nahee ko-ee.' Sggs Ang 485-3
if you have never seen water before then when you do see it how do you know its water or anothe form of water, (vapour, liquid, solid)

Dear all and Papi Ji!

Quote "if you have never seen water before then when you do see it how do you know its water or anothe form of water, (vapour, liquid, solid)"

Such questions come up when someone forgets the first contact with water.

One can remember first separation from Aadi Purakh right now when he does not run after a confirmation through mind or ego.

Balbir Singh

Such questions come up when someone forgets the first contact with water.

One can remember first separation from Aadi Purakh right now when he does not run after a confirmation through mind or ego.

that is kinda in line with what i was saying :TH:

Quote "Only the mentally challenged require a living 'Guru' others can see that they themselves can read and learn the Bani of Akal Purakh!"

Sikh Gurus were living in Human body for 239 years. Were Sikhs mentally challenged during this time?

Balbir Singh

The whole world knows of the Das Guru's and what they brought to the Sikh religion.

Can you or anybody else tell/show me what these other 'Guru's' have done or can do that bring them anywhere as near as to the Das Guru??

Come let us see the miracles and the shakti of these so called guru's Let us see them casst out evil from possessed folks, let us see them squeeze milk out of roti and blood, let us all see the Kaaba spinning as Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji did PLEASE PLEASE LET ME SEE THIS THEN I SHALL TOO FALL AT THE FEET OF THESE 'GURU'S Pfffftt!! - Sikhs have only had 10 living Guru's in human form. Now we have Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji!