Gurus In Human Body

Thanks for the reference. Please provide the reference of the page and Granth from where we can read this Vaak.

"gur sangat keeni khalsa, mun mukhi duhela."

this is not in Guru Granth Sahib. i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, this is one of poems written by bhai nand laal ji. and is accepted by akaal takhat.
Quote "gurbani is there for all with no discrimination. it is upto us to recite, read, sing, and research. no need of a middle man. gurbani IS the "middle man" between us and waheguru"

Please explain. Why there are so much business and politics on the name of Gurbani in and around Gurdwaras? What are middle men doing there?

these exist because we let them. in the end guru is there for everyone, if instead of going to guruji and asking guruji one keeps asking these other people then its not guru's fault. these middle men are not required in sikhi, every sikh is a granthi, or atelast should be. a sikh should be a walking school of sikhi thought.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all and Papi Ji!

Quote "this is not in Guru Granth Sahib. i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, this is one of poems written by bhai nand laal ji. and is accepted by akaal takhat."

Please suggest where to find the list of books or writings from Authors accepted by Akaal Takhat other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Do Sikhs need anything else to follow other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Quote " . . .these middle men are not required in sikhi . . ."

What are your views about Panj Piaray? Sikhs need them in human body.

Balbir Singh

Dear all and Papi Ji!

Quote "this is not in Guru Granth Sahib. i believe, correct me if i'm wrong, this is one of poems written by bhai nand laal ji. and is accepted by akaal takhat."

Please suggest where to find the list of books or writings from Authors accepted by Akaal Takhat other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Do Sikhs need anything else to follow other than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Balbir Singh

Man ..Where are you coming from?. You seem to have posted this questions in so many forums!!..Whats the matter with you.?

You obviously have a problem believing in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji being our last Guru.

What do you believe in? Are you one of those sects who believe in a living human Guru?

Man you have a problem dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a TRUE SIKH ...believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.. Dont be a YOYO! man.

Dear all and Papi Ji!

Thanks for the reference. Please provide the reference of the page and Granth from where we can read this Vaak.

Quote "gur sangat keeni khalsa, mun mukhi duhela."

The translation you provided is "guru made sangat the khalsa, and the mun mukhs who used to play the middle man were destroyed forever."

In my view, the translation is this. The Company of Gur makes pure (Khalsa). One who listens mind's mouth is miserable.

Quote "gurbani is there for all with no discrimination. it is upto us to recite, read, sing, and research. no need of a middle man. gurbani IS the "middle man" between us and waheguru"

Please explain. Why there are so much business and politics on the name of Gurbani in and around Gurdwaras? What are middle men doing there?

Balbir Singh

We can't be held accountable for a misguided few, so please don't ask us to explain. - Guru Gobind Singh Ji instructed the Sikhs to accept Guru Granth Ji as the Guru, now if you feel this is false you do as you feel.

Gur Fateh

Dear all and Papi Ji!

Balbir Singh

Well you seem to think what Guru Gobind Singh ji said as false, so what proof do you have the Panj Piarey were created by Guru Ji? (Seems you are picking and choosing)

Only the mentally challenged require a living 'Guru' others can see that they themselves can read and learn the Bani of Akal Purakh!

Dear all!

Quote from London123home "Man ..Where are you coming from?."

God is giving birth to all.

Quote "You obviously have a problem believing in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji being our last Guru."

I do not feel so.

Quote "What do you believe in? Are you one of those sects who believe in a living human Guru?"

I do not think that Sikhs were living in sects when Gurus were in living in human body?

Quote "If you are a TRUE SIKH ...believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji."

Yes, I live Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I am not sure if Sikhs are doing things that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is suggesting?

Quote "Only the mentally challenged require a living 'Guru' others can see that they themselves can read and learn the Bani of Akal Purakh!"

Sikh Gurus were living in Human body for 239 years. Were Sikhs mentally challenged during this time?

Balbir Singh

Dear all!

Quote from London123home "Man ..Where are you coming from?."

God is giving birth to all.

Quote "You obviously have a problem believing in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji being our last Guru."

I do not feel so.

Quote "What do you believe in? Are you one of those sects who believe in a living human Guru?"

I do not think that Sikhs were living in sects when Gurus were in living in human body?

Quote "If you are a TRUE SIKH ...believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji."

Yes, I live Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I am not sure if Sikhs are doing things that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is suggesting?

Quote "Only the mentally challenged require a living 'Guru' others can see that they themselves can read and learn the Bani of Akal Purakh!"

Sikh Gurus were living in Human body for 239 years. Were Sikhs mentally challenged during this time?

Balbir Singh

Man you are in living in the past .......ITS 2006 now if you havent yet realised!!!!!!!!!!!

We DO NOT have a living human Sikh Guru at the present time (since Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji).

If you think that you are "living" Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, then why are you asking all this weird questions.

And your comment "Sikhs mentally challenged" - Man have you got something against the Sikh community?

Dear all!

Quote "We DO NOT have a living human Sikh Guru at the present time (since Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji)."

I hope and pray that Sikhs realize this at last. They should also not allow the babas to wear the mask of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and enjoy the stages that are little higher than human beings.

Quote "If you think that you are "living" Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, then why are you asking all this weird questions."

Please do not feel uneasy. One who has experienced Sun does not need a certificate from the blind.

Quote "And your comment "Sikhs mentally challenged" - Man have you got something against the Sikh community?"

I love Sikh community and wish they chase away the false understanding about Sikhi as darkness is chased away from light.

Balbir Singh

people calm down, the guy just has a few quetions man. n you guys are geting all laal peelay over nothing.

if you dont got the answer then dont say nothing. no need to insult the person.

emiiiiii

We as sikhs never accepted 10 gurus as 'Gurus', "what we think typically guru means = god etc" and will never. We accepted them as Gurus = Teachers, in this case holy teachers leading one to god, showing you the path of righteous.

But, remember we respect them because they come first then god does, they lead us to god, they showed us the right path. It doesn't mean they said don't believe in anyone else after them, they meant don't believe in one who is/will take your advantage for him/herslef or is leading or will to a wrong path.

I don't remember the exact slok of bhai kabeer ji but i do remember what it meant, bhai sahib wrote, "If my guru((h)teacher) and god are standing together in front of me at same distance, i will bow first to my beloved teacher rather to my god because its because of him/her i got to see or meet god."

Dear all!

Quote "We DO NOT have a living human Sikh Guru at the present time (since Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji)."

I hope and pray that Sikhs realize this at last. They should also not allow the babas to wear the mask of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and enjoy the stages that are little higher than human beings.

Quote "If you think that you are "living" Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, then why are you asking all this weird questions."

Please do not feel uneasy. One who has experienced Sun does not need a certificate from the blind.

Quote "And your comment "Sikhs mentally challenged" - Man have you got something against the Sikh community?"

I love Sikh community and wish they chase away the false understanding about Sikhi as darkness is chased away from light.

Balbir Singh

Man ..you are weird.!! Why dont you just ask a direct question instead of beating round the bush!! You have posted this question in so many forums and your feed back is slightly strange.

See this for example:

http://www.tapoban.org/phorum/read.php?f=1...35&t=112335