Guru Nanak Dev Ji Animation

anjaan

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

*Admin ji a request to leave this in General Section for tonight pleaaaase*

ok me is in trouble hehe

mmmmm my bro somehow managed to drop me in it by saying i have an animation of Guru Nanak Dev ji like made in plasticine(play dough) (and like i don't know what the hell he was on about when he said it!!) and the sevadaars are expecting this video tomorrow for a kids workshop

(and i can jst see them reading this now and laughing hehe :@ :D ) but yeahhh sooo if anyone has it or can recommend another video 4 kids pleaaaase let me knowwww!!! :TH: d_oh.gif

thank youuuuuuu

Just some things to note when watching:

1) Bhai Mardana left this world before Guru Nanak. He was also very much a Sikh, not a Muslim.

2) At the school, Guru Nanak didn't annoy or upset the teacher, he amazed him so much that the teacher said he was not in any position to teach Guru Nanak anything. Then Guru Nanak was taken to a Muslim Persian teacher who said the same thing.

3) When the farmer complained to Rai Bular about his crop being ruined, they went back to the field and found the crop untouched, as opposed to it growing before their eyes.

4) The story of Bhai Lalo needs to be in a bit of context. Bhai Lalo was a Sikh of Guru Nanak and when Guru Nanak came to Eminabad, he stayed with him. Malik Bhago organized a feast for all 'holy men' but Guru Nanak refused to attend. When he demanded to know why, then this miracle took place.

5) Babar set free all the prisoners after the guards reported that Guru Nanak's singing had made all the chakkis turn by themselves. Guru Nanak was then brought to speak with Babar and it was then that he freed the prisoners.

6) Guru Nanak's greatest parchaar was not just to be honest and do good deeds (though he did this, this message is also in many other religions). His greatest parchaar was Naam. Only through naam can God be felt and known.

Otherwise it was interesting to see.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Sangat Jio, I dont know who basically made the film, But if i find out ill let the sangat know! Look out for more new Videos On the Site coming soon!...

VJKK VJKF!