Guest mehtab

Gift of GOD

Friday, August 25th, 2000

Stillwater, Oklahoma

i said to the LORD "O LORD,u made someone handsome...someone rich......someone famous...someone tall...someone muscular...someone confident and someone powerful...i do not fit into any of these categories...why was i the one to be left out!!...isn't U'r Grace showered upon everyone equally?...isn't everyone equal before U?"...and the LORD smiled and said "son,the ones I made handsome are constantly under the anxiety of losing their looks on getting old...the rich ones fear the loss of wealth...the famous ones have nightmares of having a bad name in society...the tall ones are considered older than their actual age which depresses them always...the ones muscular end up with various diseases when all their muscles turn into fat in their old age...the ones who are confident fall very early once they let pride take over their minds...the ones powerful meet their end pretty soon upon abusing their power...and besides that My son,a large number of these mentioned ones have other faults too...some don't know how to

speak in a decent manner...some have their noses flying over the seventh sky,and some are of an utter cheap character and thinking...I have given u such a remarkable sense of humour that u can make anyone's day...that u can erase off depression from the minds of people...that u'r mere sight brings a smile on the face of people...that people associate happiness with u...that people just love to talk to u...My dear son,I haven't granted any of such gifts to any of those u just mentioned"...and by the time GOD finished speaking,my collar was already wet with t

ears...and i said i was sorry...and i said that i couldn't thank HIM using mere words alone...truly wonderful are the ways of the LORD who loves all equally...and truly foolish are the ways of a man like me to feel left out.

SatNaam Sri WaheGuru

Rochak Sharma