Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fearless khalsa

Bhai Jasbir Singh Jee Khanne Wale

33 posts in this topic

ਨਦੀਆ ਵਾਹ ਿਵਛੁੰਿਨਆ ਮੇਲਾ ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ਰਾਮ ॥

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sadh sangat ji with very heavy Heart i m writing this .... Bhai Sahib Jasbir Singh Ji Khane wale is no more with us ... Khalsa ji Akal chalana karr Gaye ne .. Great Sikh parcharack of Khalsa panth .The Main aim of khalsa ji's life was parchar and nishkam seva Khalsa Ji was at smana in the last moments of life .... Plz do Ardas for Khalsa ji ...

pray.gif

post-5420-1160830110.jpg

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Sad news has been recieved that founder of the Sree Guroo HarKrishan Saahib Jee Charitable Eye Hospital,

Famous well-known Parchaarak and Keertani...

Bhai Jasbir Singh Jee Khanne Wale

...has passed away and is no longer with us...

post-3838-1160832772.jpg

...Bhai Saahib Jee will be remembered as a great Keertani of the Sikh Panth forever...

d_oh.gif Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

gurmuK jnm svwr drgh cilAw]

Antim Ardas would be at 12.00 noon at Akal Ashram Sohana ,near chandigarh

KhalsaJi1.jpg

Vaheguru!

I love this guy... still have great memories of the only time i got to listen to him in person, at a AKJ samagam in Toronto a couple years back.

"Koi Putt Sikh Seva Karay Satgur Ki"

"Kaho Kabeer Ek Benti Bairaageeyarai, Moko Bhaujal Paar Uttaaaar Vanaahanbai"

man... shukar hai... definitely a very very special, blessed and gifted Gursikh who helped alott of people further their knowledge on gursikhi.

Dhan Dhan Gursikh

Dhan Guru Nanak

Vaheguru Vaheguru

Vaheguru Vaheguru

Are there any details of his passing?

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru....

I heard this around 9 am as well... the singh that bhai sahib stays with when he in toronto is my uncle... and they called us right away when they found out... very sad news in one aspect... we won't be able to attend his amazing divaans no more... toronto sangat was blessed with his presence earlier this year.... buh, he gone to sachkhand now...

VAHEGURUUU!!

DHAN GURU DHAN GURU PIYARAY..!!

WAHEGURU WAHEGURU WAHEGURU

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyaare

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyaare

BOOLLEE SOO NIHAAAL

SAT SRI AKAAAL!

GURMUKH JANAM SWAAR DARGEH CHALEA

I GOT THIS NEWS FROM BHAI GURDEV SINGH JI (HAZOORI RAAGI)

AND HE HAS JUST LEFT FOR LUDHIANA.

IWAS SCOKED ATTHAT MOMENT WHEN HE TOLD THAT BHAI SAHIB JI IS NO MORE.

Vahegurooo, Tera Shukar Hai.

sorry but can i plz ask u abt wot to SHUKRANA abt this news or topic?

I was wondering the same, probably "heart" got abit confused. :D @ grin.gif

Vahegurooo, Tera Shukar Hai.

sorry but can i plz ask u abt wot to SHUKRANA abt this news or topic?

When such an amazing GurSikh who has done so much for the Khalsa panth leaves for his righteous home and merges with the True Guru, we have to be happy for them. Sad for us, yes, for we have lost such an amazing figure. But i remember meeting him a month ago only, and he was looking very frail and it did prepare me for some news i guessed i would hear of him soon. And i got the call this afternoon and was very very saddened to hear it. But "shukrana" hai uss Malak da, jis ne sanu aise GurSikh parchaarik peje san iss duniya te... we are very greatful for to Maharaj for blessing us with such amazing parchaaraks in the first place... d_oh.gif

Bhai Sahib was a ammazing person. He will always be remebered d_oh.gif :'(

WAHEGURU

i met them in person for the first time just over a month ago, didnt think it would be the last d_oh.gif

Sangat Ji everyone is sayin Guru da Bhana manno parr sangat ki kariye

ਿਜਸੁ ਿਪਆਰੇ ਿਸਉ ਨੇਹੁ ਿਤਸੁ ਆਗੈ ਮਿਰ ਚਲੀਅੈ

ਿਧ੍ ਗ ਜੀਵਣੁ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਤਾਕੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਜੀਵਣਾ॥2॥

Sangat ji jadd kissi nal Neh hove fer uss de jaan mangron Naina da neer vi sukan nu aa janda parr sangat mann nahi manda.. Ehh Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawaleya Nal Singha da payar si ki oh uhna nal uhna de balde angeethe vich kudd gaye .. Sangat ji iss kuj samme ton sadde kolon bahut hi mahan roohan vichoda paa gayiyan. ehna mahan roohan di kammi koi horr puri ni karr sakda .. bhai Sahib Jasbir Singh Khanne Wale Jagg te ayee apni seva puri kitti te challe gaye .. ik nahi do nahi soo nahi lakhan hi lokan da jeevan Bhai sahib ne badal ke rakh dita .. bhai sahib di awaz vich Bajjan wale de sheran di goonj si .. Garjavin awaz te uchi suchi soch de malak Bhai Sahib bhai Jasbir singh ji Khanne waleya nu te khalsa panth layi uhna di seva Lakh lakh naman karda hai .. Dhan hai aise Gursikh jihna apna jivan apni kaum layi lekhe la dita .. sangat app ji nu benti hai ki ik vaar sache dil nal Khalsa ji layi ardaas jaroor kareo ..Acording to me Tribute to Khalsa ji will be to spread parchar of khalsa ji in sangat ..

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru.....he was an amazing gursikh...im happy for em...they've gone to their real home now :D vaheguru pray.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I have an old tape in my car of the Simla samagams where Bhai Sahib breaks into simran for about half and hour with the sangat. It’s sounds so powerful with thousands of voices of the sangat. Bhai Shaib’s simple keertan and katha was just so inspirational, you could hear the passion in his natural voice.

In this day and age it’s all about tunes, jathabhandis and young babas. Bhai Sahib Jasbir Singh Khalsa was part of that “old skool” crew who were simple, passionate and kept it real.

Vaheguroo

May Bhai Sahib Jee's soul rest in peace and be blessed with Nivas in Akal Purakh's Charan pray.gif

Kharkoo Singh, Is there any chance that you can make the Simran available on the internet please.