being center of attention lol

gurkiya_sakhiya

I will try to express my views on the Side Effects of being center of attention. Many ppl wants the attention and some ppl accidently get the attention.. In my view, i think most of the time, it's the ego of the human mind who wants to be on the famous spot. If thats the case then the person wil rise sharply and most of time he/she tends to forget their old friends, routine and in some cases if some one(friends) advises them to be careful, he/she will think "They are just jealous". The other bad part is that there are some ppl in the world with different motives. They usually target ppl whom they think will serve their purpose best, they usually give their prey full attention and try to pump him/her to the max. After their work is done, all they do is leave (both in personal and business world).

So in the world of "Center of Attention" you have two choices; Either think of yourself only (selfish) or think about your community (like freinds etc..).. So when one is in the center of attention, he or she shoud make decision in mature way, think whether your action/wording gonna hurt someone close or far.. If one believe in "Sarbat dah Bhalla" then one will never wants/seek to be the center of attention..

Just my blah blah on this topic :D May waheguru jee bless ya all :D

Chardi kala..

• 1 year later...
me too sometimes...

but sometimes ...the people around me make the environment in a way with their soul(s)/engery that flows through them that one can't do anything but be centr of attention.

do u belive or think that some people we meet bring out different personalities in us?

forexample:

u meet x person and they bring calmnez in your life/personality. they tell u "u are the most caml person i have ever met"... thn u meet y nd they bring the kid like qualities n u...and they say "u are such a kid...or sooo innocent" thn u meet person z...they bring very mature side of u.. and they say "u are way mature"

and so on...

hve u ever experinced that in ur daily life?

i might be very abstract...and this might be hard for some to understand. i knwo how u feel i used to be that way...going "HUH?" wacko.gif LOL

enjoy! kool.gif

~vaheguru~

yeah i know excally what u mean..but i think it also has some bad affects because for some reason indian women they judge girls sooooooo much for ex. yesterday i went to my future bhabi's house and we get along really well we talk and joke around and we went into a seperate room and were laughing then her mom said "eh ta ajjeb he kuri ah" and after that i felt so bad that indians can't even see anyone have fun or be happy so now my mom is worried. but with some other people i m soooooooo quiet that it is like i m different person (i don't even know who i m)

Well i think 'being the center of attention' is deeper than just being self-fish. I think ever1 once and a while might enjoy it but the problem arise when a person feeds from that in order to feel good about herself/himself. If feeling good is contingent on being the center of attention, you have some inner work to do. A confident person doesn't need anyone to feel good, competent and complete.

awww panjiz

i agree with both u xkaurx and mel p kaur=)

that wasnt the point of the post. it was more to think about how the company u are in or people whom u are around (even for few hrs)

1. can make u sometimes be something that u never knew u could be!

2. confuse u about who u really are

3. bring out the side u always tried to suppress consciously or unconsciously (crazy/funny/sad/moody/calm...etc u get the point?)

about center of attention....i was talking about how u dont wanna be center of attention but for that moment u become that.

lets look at it from this perspective: u are a person (personality) who always followed people but one day u end up in a group or situation where u are the only one who knows whats happening/whats going on and what needs to be done. on those people you tell them what is going on, and what shold be done and who can/should do what to get out of this situation.

U became a LEADER!all ur life u knew u were a follower, but now u find that u do have leadership skills too, and u can make people work for u. these people/situation made a leader out of a follower

get me?

yeah i know excally what u mean..but i think it also has some bad affects because for some reason indian women they judge girls sooooooo much for ex. yesterday i went to my future bhabi's house and we get along really well we talk and joke around and we went into a seperate room and were laughing then her mom said "eh ta ajjeb he kuri ah" and after that i felt so bad that indians can't even see anyone have fun or be happy so now my mom is worried. but with some other people i m soooooooo quiet that it is like i m different person (i don't even know who i m)

why is ur mom worried?

think of it this way: when u are with ur parents u become a kid and take on the role of being a kid, when u with ur friends u are a friend and can talk and say whatevr, nd when u around strange people u are little quite cuz u dont know how they are like nd they might think u are a very quite person!(u might not be)

people have different expectations and when we dont meet those they either think we weird or accept that we have our own personality i guess.

im so tired right now but hopefully i made sense. i will check it later on to see if i got to convey what i was tryin to

much love~

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

P.S.but yes that dont mean that we try to be WILD nd forget all the rules nd responsibilities of being a good person(which are taught to us at school, home and sometimes learned from friends nd family by observing them).