Are Muslims Allowed?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Maajh

Pannaa 141

hoie musilmu dIn muhwxY mrx jIvx kw Brmu cukwvY ]

hoe musalim dheen muhaanai maran jeevan kaa bharam chukaavai ||

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

rb kI rjwie mMny isr aupir krqw mMny Awpu gvwvY ]

rab kee rajaae ma(n)nae sir oupar karathaa ma(n)nae aap gavaavai ||

As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.

qau nwnk srb jIAw imhrMmiq hoie q muslmwxu khwvY ]1]

tho naanak sarab jeeaa mihara(n)math hoe th musalamaan kehaavai ||1||

And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim. ||1||

Waheguru

Sache Patsha Sri Guru granth Sahib Ji Maharaj d_oh.gif

umm...

if Sikhi tought us to generalize and stuff..

i wouldnt have fallen onto the path of Sikhi

we should treat everyone the way we wanna be treated.

people say the same thing white people too. "you can never trust a white man"

dont place thoughts upon race, gender, ethnicity, religion (appearance) etc....

this is against Sikhi...

please be careful, and try to understand that not everyone thinks like one another, and also...

if you wanna pick on diff religious groups outta nowhere...think abt the people within our own community first

Proactive pray.gif

Dear bro thank u so much in agreeing with my comments,

khalsa4ever must be a kid…… offence ? what offence to some one who is young and lives in a nice place……

Try living with muslims where they say “had her… had her … she was good….and now I’m after that one “ always sikh girls!!

How many fight must I have ? grin.gif

We try to warn the sikh girls this is what they say and the reply is “oh he’s such a nice boy. I don’t care if he’s muslim……………”

What can we do ?

Then there is some one like u that say to me that I’m not a good sikh !!!!????

Some one needs to grow up and fast please ………………..

BUT ONE BIG QUESTION IS, THESE MUSLIMS ARE ALWAYS FROM PAKISTAN ?!?!?!?!?!?

The muslims from any other part of the world have no problems with us only that lot I wonder why????

Proactive pray.gif

khalsa4ever must be a kid…… offence ? what offence to some one who is young and lives in a nice place……

Try living with muslims where they say “had her… had her … she was good….and now I’m after that one “ always sikh girls!!

How many fight must I have ? grin.gif

We try to warn the sikh girls this is what they say and the reply is “oh he’s such a nice boy. I don’t care if he’s muslim……………”

What can we do ?

Then there is some one like u that say to me that I’m not a good sikh !!!!????

Some one needs to grow up and fast please ………………..

BUT ONE BIG QUESTION IS, THESE MUSLIMS ARE ALWAYS FROM PAKISTAN ?!?!?!?!?!?

The muslims from any other part of the world have no problems with us only that lot I wonder why????

cuz they got beef

for no reason though... :D

Proactive pray.gif

That does not worry me. If they can't see that having sex with any guy before marraige is not appropriate then they don't deserve to be classed as Sikhs! - Godd riddance to bad rubbish i say!

khalsa girl 1

dont place thoughts upon race, gender, ethnicity, religion (appearance) etc....

this is against Sikhi...

ha ha ha ha LOL.gif

thats what some girls say... they are not that bad............and dont say nasty things about someones religion!!!

I AN NOT SAYing BAD THING ABOUT ANY ONE'S RELIGION !!!! i am say against the mind set of thoes people, but it just happens to be muslims !

what can i do ?

pakandi baba

That does not worry me. If they can't see that having sex with any guy before marraige is not appropriate then they don't deserve to be classed as Sikhs! - Godd riddance to bad rubbish i say!

sorry bro but i have to disagree they are sikhs and to me they ARE my sisters...........

I'd like to say...that this is a hard topic to make ones mmind up about...cos in the last week i've found some of my muslim accuaintances have become good 'friends' obviously i'll be on my guard with them - cos you don't know who you can trust in these troubled times, but i feel that you - like some people have said, cant always generalise...not just with muslims; but with hindus as well...i heard that as well as Sikhs fighting for Khalistan there were some genuine Hindus who fought and some died...I hear...

Guest militant singh

Islam is a flawed religion of lust,terror ,womanisng no human rights forced conversion kill da kafir ideology and other stuff jus wathc the news killing innocents in towers bombing trains list is endless the end is here 4 them -thier qayamat is comming lets see if the moon splists in half and lets c if the beast comes out of earth and eats evry kafir .......

Try living with muslims where they say "had her… had her … she was good….and now I'm after that one " always sikh girls!!

aUcy mMdr suMdr nwrI ]

oochae ma(n)dhar su(n)dhar naaree ||

Your palaces are lofty, and your brides are beautiful.

rwm nwm ibnu bwjI hwrI ]4]

raam naam bin baajee haaree ||4||

But without the Lord's Name, you shall lose the game entirely. ||4||

We try to warn the sikh girls this is what they say and the reply is "oh he's such a nice boy. I don't care if he's muslim……………"
now that not very sikh like now is it. this is going to sound harsh but these are what i called lost cases. no point trying to talk to them, you will only waste your time. leave them be.

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

sBu ko AwKY Awpxw ijsu nwhI so cuix kFIAY ]

sabh ko aakhai aapanaa jis naahee so chun kadteeai ||

All call You their own, Lord; one who does not own You, is picked up and thrown away.

kIqw Awpo Awpxw Awpy hI lyKw sMFIAY ]

keethaa aapo aapanaa aapae hee laekhaa sa(n)dteeai ||

Everyone receives the rewards of his own actions; his account is adjusted accordingly.

jw rhxw nwhI AYqu jig qw kwiequ gwrib hMFIAY ]

jaa rehanaa naahee aith jag thaa kaaeith gaarab ha(n)dteeai ||

Since one is not destined to remain in this world anyway, why should he ruin himself in pride?

mMdw iksY n AwKIAY piV AKru eyho buJIAY ]

ma(n)dhaa kisai n aakheeai parr akhar eaeho bujheeai ||

Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand.

mUrKY nwil n luJIAY ]19]

moorakhai naal n lujheeai ||19||

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

Raju123

No problem mate. More and more Sikhs as well as other non-Muslims are coming around to the same point of view we hold. No matter how much they Muslims cry about Islamophobia more and more people are realising that Islam is totally against the core beliefs of all decent people in matters such as freedom of religion, human rights etc. Recent polls in most European countries show this.

http://news.aol.co.uk/most-brits-fear-isla...825032109990001

This is inspite of the very positive coverage that Islam is given in the UK. The BBC has become a virtual mouthpiece for Muslim organisations. One idiotic presenter even tried to compare the recent statement by MP Jack Straw that Muslim women should give up the veil by saying 'but Sikhs are allowed to wear the Turban'!