Are Muslims Allowed?

IF U ARE A SIKH

maybe your dad knows about what happened to sikhs in 1947...between sikhs and muslims in pakistan.

or may be ask your mum.

if u a real sikh u would not be even asking this question..............look it up !

and u will understand.......... :TH:

rolleyes.gif

Today you all sit in far of lands like UK , canada , USA you know why.

You were kicked out of your home land in west punjab by muslims.

With it has gone your culture , your gurdwara etc etc.

If you call still call it to be a religon of peace and having seular values .

Then their is I guess then here is a conflict of reasoning vs faith.

The day you are able to bulid Gurdwaras in Mecca and Medina like the way you do in UK , USA , Canada , Italy etc etc then I shall believe that Islam is a religion of peace and looks after the welfare of all mankind without prejuidice to religion.

love

hps62

rolleyes.gif

Today you all sit in far of lands like UK , canada , USA you know why.

You were kicked out of your home land in west punjab by muslims.

With it has gone your culture , your gurdwara etc etc.

If you call still call it to be a religon of peace and having seular values .

Then their is I guess then here is a conflict of reasoning vs faith.

The day you are able to bulid Gurdwaras in Mecca and Medina like the way you do in UK , USA , Canada , Italy etc etc then I shall believe that Islam is a religion of peace and looks after the welfare of all mankind without prejuidice to religion.

love

hps62

So muslims were kicked out of lands such as Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran etc etc that's why the've spread all over the place too i expect....

See how ludicrious it sounds! rolleyes.gif

Sikhs were foolish enough to accept being 'united' with hindus during partion well who's lost out now eh? Sikhs! have unfortunately

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Maajh

Pannaa 141

hoie musilmu dIn muhwxY mrx jIvx kw Brmu cukwvY ]

hoe musalim dheen muhaanai maran jeevan kaa bharam chukaavai ||

Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

rb kI rjwie mMny isr aupir krqw mMny Awpu gvwvY ]

rab kee rajaae ma(n)nae sir oupar karathaa ma(n)nae aap gavaavai ||

As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.

qau nwnk srb jIAw imhrMmiq hoie q muslmwxu khwvY ]1]

tho naanak sarab jeeaa mihara(n)math hoe th musalamaan kehaavai ||1||

And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim. ||1||

My dad has a thing about Muslims...(not to be rude of anything) erm, he says that they can't be trusted that even Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that..He always tells this story of Guru Ji putting his arm into some sesame seeds and loads got stuck to it and Guru Ji said that the amount of seeds stuck to his hand shows the amount f lies a Muslim has told or will tell...I have no idea where he got that from. But when I say that he had many Muslims fighting in his army and singing for him or writing for him'; he says 'they weren't real muslims' and he also says that Sikhs aren't supposed to even look at a Muslim in any kind of 'that way' manner whatsoever...He says its a huge sin...but i'm still confused and i'd appreciate any kind of input into this topic because my dad has a thing about always being right no matter what rolleyes.gif and there's no way of him backing things up by fact etc. if you get my meaning...please help!!!

d_oh.gif

"Sikhs aren't supposed to even look at a Muslim in any kind of 'that way' manner whatsoever."

You kind of lost me on this bit, what did you mean by any kind of 'that way' manner?

lol any kind of sexual way i think

Thank you to all of you who have replied to my question... I have many Muslim friends - living in a high muslim populated area - and I get along with most of them fine; they and their parents are very respectful towards me and my religion, and i am towards them and theirs - despite what my dad says...but i couldn't help but feel; thanks to dads influence; that slowly slowly they try to influence me in small ways..like their explanations about things like Halaal meat and infidels...This didn't work on me though but i duno I just felt i couldn't trust them or something and after reading about the history between Sikhs and Muslims (good and bad) i didnt know what to think...I have come to the conclusion that i suppose to befriend them it's ok but i dont think i could trust them with my life or anything like that; and I dont think its a good idea to have anykind of sexual relationship with them - including marraige (not that i'm into sexual relationships outside of marraige) because theirs too many differences between us.

Please let me know your views!

ive heard the same said bowt Brahmins

But then, who was Bhai Nand Lal Ji, Bhai Bala Ji, etc.

Bhai Bala Ji was a Jatt tho.. :wub: lol

anyways who cares! tongue.gif emi..

I was happier hanging out with Muslims in college than "apne". My mates (Muslims) used to chill in the library whereas the "apne" were busy playing cards and perving girls.

I;m not stereotyping, its my own experience.. But considering I was the only Kesadhari person there.. mm

that slowly slowly they try to influence me in small ways..like their explanations about things like Halaal meat and infidels...This didn't work on me though but i duno I just felt i couldn't trust them or something and after reading about the history between Sikhs and Muslims (good and bad) i didnt know what to think

They talked about random stuf like "Koran says this" etc etc.. As a reply I said "Guru Granth Sahib Ji says this" :wub: Nice way to let them know what kinda person they talkign 2. They tried messing with me once. Failed. Then accepted it.

lol any kind of sexual way i think

If so.. ask your dad if its ok to look at Sikhs and Hindus and other people in "that way" then lol

I dont see the logic in that :D @ wacko.gif

and lol i dont feel like answering hps62's post.. I would rather let someone else do the honours blush.gif

on the other hand..

Guruji being antarjami could easily have not taken heed of the oath but the evacuation of Anandpur Sahib shows is that Guruji wanted to show the Sikhs not to trust the Muslims. You can reply that Guruji had many Muslims in his army but like your dad said were these Muslims real Muslims?

Firstly, Guru Ji didn't want to show anything.. Why would he? why SHOULD he? The Sangat couldn't take the food shortages due to the blockade imposed, and the offer of the Mughals seemed so appealing to them. Guru Ji ONLY followed what the Sangat said.

Real Muslims? Miah Meer Ji was a Muslim Saint. No ordinary person. No question whether he was "real" Muslim or not..

"lol any kind of sexual way i think

If so.. ask your dad if its ok to look at Sikhs and Hindus and other people in "that way" then lol

I dont see the logic in that"

I have no idea what he means by that and will clarify with him when he returns from Punjab :wub:

Satsriakaal.

"You were kicked out of your home land in west punjab by muslims."

Brother no offense, but i think this view is totally wrong.

I think this is because what about those Muslims who were forced out of East Punjab by the SIKHS and hindus?

And Muslims are allowed to befriend anyone from any other religion.

"I have seen countless Muslim scholars on TV, Radio as well as other media tell this LIE many times."

Brother please can you give us a example of this... and if this is true wot about our Granthi's and our Gurdwara managment commitee's that do beedbi (lol dunno how to spell)? Isnt that lieing and cheating just as bad?

"Aurangzeb made false oaths on the Koran to Guruji"

Isnt this as bad as the honour killing brother which a Sikh done and shaved his hair (this was the news yrs ago)... isnt that as bad as that false oath... because he just shrown away the Sikhi roop that Guru ji gave? What kind of Sikh was he? Does that mean Sikhi tells us to do this?

What im trying to say is plaese dont judge any faith because of the action of its followers.

"To be a true Muslim you have to believe in the Koran"

brother, To be a true Sikh dont you have to believe in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji?

Plaese dont be prejudice against Muslims.

Plaese forgive me for any mistakes, im not having a go at you, its just that i found your sayings abit biased... and sorry if offended.

Satsriakaal and peace.