**breaking News** Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall

Singh_Shiromani

Dal Khalsa came into being at Gurdwara Akal-garh, Sector 35, Chandigarh in 1978, after zail singh and rajiv gandhi had given their instructions they headed back to Delhi, the rest is history. Thats when they carefully carried out a pre organised plan to throw cows heads into mandirs and hoist a khalistan flag in Sri Harimandir Sahib complex and kill hindu bus passengers at the same time they had Jagjit Singh Chohaun in England underneath the khalistan banner pretending to make passports and currency. They made the problem seem bigger than it was, so India had the excuse they needed to massacre us. In reality Jagjit Singh Chohaun and Dal Khalsa didnt even have 1 % of the punjabi population with them. Ragiv Gandhi, Zail Singh, Jagjit Singh Chohaun, Kesar Singh Mand and Indira Gandhi are four fingers and one thumb of the same hand, the hand of INDIA.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below is link 2 himmat singh saying sorry 4 bollywood incident ,he reverses blame 2 the sangat This massand has got 2 go along with his commitee who employ thugs 2 intimidate sangat and opposition,this so called apology wasnt enough ,bollywood are planning 2 cme back sevral sources have confirmed, i will post mre info as it cmes OUT WITH HIMMAT AND CO http://youtube.com/watch?v=OehEqfFgYfk

here is a video of Mali of sher group saying that he entertains the indian government officials at monsoon. He goes on to say the his meat and alcohol that he gives people at monsoon is Guru ka langar. This man is a disgrace. He has indian agents in his group and he is doing maharaj's beadbi by calling intoxicants langar, disgrace. watch this video sadh sangat jio

Look how its recorded, its 100% fake. why couldnt he get the original recording???

LISTEN TO HOW THE RECORDING IS CUT OUT, THIS IS TOO FAKE, EVEN SOMEONE AS STUPID AS HIMMAT MASAND SOHI WOULD KNOW THAT ITS FAKE!!!!

Once the Gurdwara has been saved from this MASAND GANGU BRAHMIN HIMMAT SOHI.... SCREAMS of KHALISTAN KHALISTAN!! KHALISTAN ZINDBAAD!! WILL FILL THE SKYS OF SOUTHALL!!

Look at the way Mand is lying in the film you can see he is a natural at it he didnt even batter en eye lid. For this gadhari he shouldnt be allowed into any Sikh institution in the world. Its one things hearing things about people but this man is on film lying with his own mouth! How many of our youth have been made shaheed listening to people like this winding people up then doing nothing themselves. Sant Ji was the only one who was KEHNI KARNI DHE POOREH.

Mand is a fraud like Badal and the rest of them. As for Mali and the rest of these guys I am not even gonna comment but noway gonna let India take us for fools again!

quote from Mand to Baba Ji ' not even one window of the high comission london will stay in one piece and the commisioner we will not leave alive this i promise you infront of Guru Granth Sahib.

'Watch this traitor on you tubejava script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

GET SOHI OUT!!!, DIL APNA KHALISTANI aint gonna like this cause I know he killer SOHI supporter and thats the only reason he on this forum to give bad publicity about the oppostion.

Firstly since Sohis arrival I have never seen any program that the current commitee has organised that is linked with KHALISTAN. I cannot understand how this person calls himself DIL APNA KHALISTANI and supports a party that is clearly Anti khalistani.

The current party (SOHIS) is so anti khalistani that the coaches which used to go to hyde park for the march against India high commision. Before Sohi when MAND'S party were in charge these coaches used to go in huge numbers. But now not even 1 goes to support the shaheeds. That is how much respect SOHI has for khalistanis who gave up their lives. It looks like SOHIS is the one with links with india high commision and not MAND, who still travels to hyde parks to support the fight against freedom in Panjab. Name me one person in SOHIS part who goes to these marches.

SOHIS party still cannot provide proper account of the millions they spent, infact they already say they have spent a few million repairing the new site, I cannot recall the site being so old that it already needs to be repaired. SOHI prob used the funds to add another PUB to his collection, even though he already has a few. SOHI is clearly not fit for pardhan, another thing take a look at his family, both of his sons are not issn n sikhi saroop, infact they are both expert BARTENDERS. Atleast MALHIS AND MANDS family are actually gursikhs instead of SOHIS thugs.

Also Regarding the video that Kesar Singh Mand recorded with Sant Ji, it is being taken out of context. You and a couple of other SOHIS chamchis keep on saying something about the windows being smashed, if you watch the video it actually says WE will not leave any windows standing. That year after windows were smashed at india high commision, okay not exactly every single one (BIG DEAL). After the holocaust MAND was one of the main organisers of the march in LONDON which is still recorded as being the most largest. There has not been a larger gathering in LONDON since MAND help organised the first march.

Also DIL APNA KHALSITANI im still waiting for you to answer my questions regardig the video, have you forgotten? Maybe you should look back at the thread and try to answer them instead of ranting and repeating the same untrue crappy propaganda that you have been posting.

WJKWJF

P.S Im waiting DIL APNA KHALISTANI for your answer, I can repost them if you want me to just ask

The southall sangat are wise to you lot. You know the accounts are available and if you got proof of any wrong doing take them to court or the charity commission, oh yes you cant because your telling everyone all these institutions are in the committee's pocket! Anyway it all comes down to who the sangat vote for and everyone knows when u loose your gonna say it was rigged! haha. losers! You have benn trying to cancel the election so the sangat cant have a say.

As for mand you havent answer any of my questions on mand or you havent answered what mali is doing with the indian officials at monsoon. Or whether what he serves there is langar. Stop licking your lips dreaming about the golak because since the last time you lot were around it has actually grown. Your committee robbed all the money and got properties built in india and opened business's in england. Whats a matter is the sangats stolen money running a bit short, is that why your back for more? Many people were young then but all our parents know the truth about u lot! Thieves, crooks and Guru ghar dhi chor. Not sure about the others mali and mand are indian agents

Live up to your name 'Sewa' Singh.

There has been no formal account of what has been spent where. You can't just yeah we spent 17 million on a gurdwara and thats it. Each memeber has a right to investigate the accounts of the gurdwara. But the sad fact is that they aren't allowed becasue the coimittee will not allow them to.

No wants the election cancelled. They only want it suspended so that the membership which has been made can be investigated by an independent authority showing that all the members are eligible, and not with 10 people living in the same 1 bedroom flat. Use ur common sense you muppet!

Also they want other issues clarified like why the comittee changed the constitution without asking anyone? for their own selfish motives?

Taking the gurdwara to court is the last thing any sikh wants to do, but if thats the only way to get these gadhars out then so be it. Guru Sahb is ang sang!

Sohi is the one who goes to party's at the indian high comission! I remeber 3/4 years ago at the election, he got a hindu pandit or something to come and sit in the gurdwara car park and do some pooja or wateva they do.. haha whats that all about. Someone should ask them if they running the correct institution. maybe they should stand for the mandir elections. LOL!!