Out With Sohi At Singh Sabha Southall - End Of Story

Singh_Shiromani

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

KHALSA JI, it would be better that ANY other party whom supports PANTHIC programmes are selected / elected to manage Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall Gurdwara rather than the current "himmat sohi" or "sohi" group aka baaz group.

This group is totally anti panthic, as we have seen their ANTI PANTHIC activites at the Gurdwara Sahib both havelock road and park avenue, himmat sohi and his bandwagon have banned panthic programmes, banned coaches to hyde park in remembrance of june 1984, and a STOP to PANTHIC EVENT at the Gurdwara all together, after building a multimillion pound Gurdwara in under 2 years over £175,000 was spent on repairs!!!! what ever happened to guarantee's??? i thourght buildings like these were guaranteed for atleast 10 years!!!

That Sangats money over £175,000 could have been spent on Sikh youth or Panthic events but no SOHI hasnt given a PENNY not 1p towards a Panthic event!!!!

At membership for elections the OTHER party supports were not allowed to become members of the Gurdwara!!

now the Sangat decides.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, there is no acccount where the sangats money that was spent on this project is going. How convinient it is that the company which undertook the project went bankrupt? So obviously where are they gonna get guarantees from? Hmmm... Sohi lot are bunch of jokers and need to be kicked out!

In addition a project of similar scale, and with better facilities that havelock road is currently being built in half the amount that was spent in southall.. why? where did the money go? Noone knows..

java script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9BOarSNdw');

java script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

All I know about Sohi is he saved the Gurdwara from guru kar dhi chor who almost made it bankrupt anyone who has lived in Southall for time knows what happened, all our parents go on about it. Obviously the funds have been built up again aswell as the property worth about 40 million i think and Mr Mand is back ......what a surprise. Along with the rest of India's stooges, I dont mind if Himmat goes but I dont want these people in.

I have watched the MAND FILM........disgrace these type of people are just plain wrong. . I have posted the following recording of the great Khalistani Mali on you tube. In this recording of Punjab radio show he slips up by admitting all the Indian government come to see him at monsoon, he admits to feeding people alcohol for votes and worst of all he calls his sharab and meat Langar! Anyone can order this tape off punjab radio or watch it on you tube! I am sending a copy to Akal Takhat. Mand and Mali have got the same agenda as Tekedar had first they pretend to be panthic and then they switch but I never believe things with out prove thats why I have posted the link.

Someone else sent in this film of Kesar Singh Mand of sher group lying to Sant Bhindranwale on film!

God save us from hypocrits and decievers!

the links above are of the sher group telling us how much they entertain the indian government and Kesar Singh Mands imaginary bravery! watch and enjoyjava script:scroll(0,0);

Ok, harjap you became a member of Sikhsangat yesterday, at whose saying? just to defend sohi, was it he who sent you on here?

The posts on SOHI have been open for MONTHS NOW!!

strange why you became a member so close to the southall elections?

Daas wants what the Sikh Sangat's want, which is a Khalistani Panthic Committee, which sohi and his group IS NOT!!

HARJAP you need to take your words back about sohi stopping the Gurdwara getting BANKRUPT in my time, a Guru's Door, Gurdwara HAS NEVER GOT BANKRUPT AND NEVER WILL, MAYA is the Sevadaarni of Guru Nanak's house, LAXMI BEGGED TO GET INTO GURU NANAK's HOUSE, even then she was allowed to stay outside & no not enter Guru Ji's Dawara.

There is no shortage of money at Guru Nanaks Dwara, thats something people like sohi needs to get into his head.

MONEY, MARBLE & GUILDED DOMES ISNT ALL WHAT GURDWARA'S AND GURSIKHI IS ABOUT, THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED GURMAT, Gursikh Rehit Maryada.

How much of the 17 million spent on the building "Sohi's Gurdwara Dikhawa Sahib" was sent to Shaheed Families? or on November 1984 orphans or widows?

HAS SOHI SENT A PENNY 1p of the Gurdwara's money towards those families???

oh i'll tell you what he has done, he took off the pictures of Shaheed Singh's at Park Avenue, and of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale & of the destructed Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, as per command of The Government of India!!!!!!

Any PANTHIC & I MEAN ANYYYYYY SINCE MR SOHI HAS BECOME PRESIDENT AT SOUTHALL???

ANY TALK OF KHALISTAN ON THE STAGE OF SINGH SABHA SINCE MR SOHI HAS BECOME PRESIDENT AT SOUTHALL???

NOOOOO

SO, out with SOHI!!

THE BEADBI OF GURU SAHIB WHEN THE FILM CREW CAME, SOHI WAS PRESIDENT, SOHI WAS RESPONSIBLE, HE NEEDS TO BE KICKED OUT!!!

HE'S JUST ANOTHER BADAL, BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT HAVE ANOTHER CHOICE OR ARE IN FEAR THEY RE-ELECT HIM KNOW HOW CORRUPT HE IS!!!

IF HIS SISTER OR DAUGHTER WAS RAPED DURING 1984 RIOTS WOULD HE HAVE NOT BEEN IN SUPPORT OF KHALISTAN???

Today was teh annual general meeting, at the Gurudwara, as usual the Police were at the gurudwara in heavy numbers.

Mr Sohi offered 2 minutes per speaker, it doesnt take a genius to figure out this is not enough, after the members got annyoed, Mr Sohi and his party, packed up teh speakers and went on there ways.The Opposition did not even get a chance to voice there opinions, nor were the Gurudwara members allowed to say anything.

You say Mali is just as bad. How can you possibly compare the two.

The evidence speaks for it self, so what if Malhi owns Monsoon, Sohi owns several pubs!!

It was Sohi who allowed the Beadbi to happen, NOT MALI!

It was Sohi who stopped Punjabi/Sikhi Classes NOT MALI!

It was Sohi who ordered dozens of Singhs to be removed from the gurudwara on several occasions just because of there appearnce, by that i mean they wore slightly large Kara, and Kirpana!!

Is this the sort of person we really need? The Gurudwara is a place of worship not a place of business as Mr Sohi would make seem!!

Sohi is destroying the Sikh reputation! He has spread such stupid propaganda against the opposition! Hes baned several opposition members from running against him!

The Gurudwara belongs to the Sabha, not the commite!! Its time we reminded them who really is in charge

Next week is the elections (1st October) i hope many of you will be able to come to Park avenue, and protest against Sohi's dictatorship.

If Sohi wins he will certainly change his name to something more appropriate such as, Hitler Singh Sohi.

Elections are on the 1st of October.

Even if we had anthoer party to run against Sohi he would most likely ban there supports from becoming members of the Gurudwara. AS well as publiching false propaganda.

Besides the current commite is corrupt right down to the core, they control who is allowed to vote, how is that democratic!!

Elections are on the 1st of October.

Even if we had anthoer party to run against Sohi he would most likely ban there supports from becoming members of the Gurudwara. AS well as publiching false propaganda.

Besides the current commite is corrupt right down to the core, they control who is allowed to vote, how is that democratic!!

Has all the Sikh sangat of southall died??? or are they blind? Don't they want to stop corruption in the Gurdwara?? Is there nobody who can intervene, surely they can, or are they <banned word filter activated> scared of some confrontation??

I have just obtained teh financial accounts and some firgures are very shocking:

IN the 8 months to August 2006 the commite spent £ 119, 871 on reapirs and maintenance. Thats an lot of money to be spedning on Gurudwara that were only built in the last 2-3 years and cost tens of millions of pounds.

They paid £315,628 in interest alone on an overdraft. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that overdrafts are the most expenseive ways of borrowing money.

Since 2005 teh Gurudwaras printing , postage, Stationary and computer charges have increased by over 100%. And yet what can possibly justify such an incraese. No new classes of any sort have opened.

Has all the Sikh sangat of southall died??? or are they blind? Don't they want to stop corruption in the Gurdwara?? Is there nobody who can intervene, surely they can, or are they <banned word filter activated> scared of some confrontation??

Those of us who care, are doing everything we can. But at the end of teh day it all rests in teh hands of the voters. We cant force anyone to vote against their will, that would make us just as bad as Sohi!!