Three Young Gursikhs Pass Away In Lake District Tragedy

Golee Maro

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

swrMg kbIr jIau ] <> siqgur pRswid ] hir ibnu kaunu shweI mn kw ]

mwq ipqw BweI suq binqw ihqu lwgo sB Pn kw ]1] rhwau ] Awgy kau ikCu qulhw bWDhu

ikAw Brvwsw Dn kw ] khw ibswsw ies BWfy kw ieqnku lwgY Tnkw ]1] sgl Drm puMn Pl

pwvhu DUir bWChu sB jn kw ] khY kbIru sunhu ry sMqhu iehu mnu aufn pMKyrU bn kw ]2]1]9]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The Families and friends of Bhai Harvinder Singh, Bhai Satvir Singh and Bhai Tajinder Singh

Daas writes to express my deepest condolences on the loss of your loved ones.

At such times, there is little one can say to give comfort. Yet, Daas wants you to know that my prayers are with you. May you find strength in each other and the many loved ones who surround you throughout this difficult period.

May this time of sadness pass gently on its way and the beautiful memories of Bhai Harvinder Singh, Bhai Satvir Singh and Bhai Tajinder Singh remain as precious keepsakes in your heart.

Daas,

Jatinder Singh Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JEE KI FATEH,

Dear Families of Harvinder Singh, Satvir Singh and Tajinder Singh,

We were very sorry to hear about the tragic death of Harvinder Singh, Satvir Singh and Tajinder Singh.

To have shared your lives with them and to have been part of a relationship of such duration should give you solace in these moments of grief.

Though sympathy is a small consolation, we want to express our deepest sorrow and kind wishes in the hope that this will make your pain easier to bear.

Please extend our condolences & Ardaas to everyone in the family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. May Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj help you through this sad time.

Sincerely,

YOUNGS SIKHS (UK)

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Jee Ki Fateh,

Three beautiful souls have left us and it feels as though Wolverhampton will never be the same again. These Gursikhs dedicated their lives to Guru Jee and may Maharaj now shower His strength and love on their families and friends.

Below are a few photos of Harvey at this year's charity bike ride. He was so enthusiastic and i remember him being right at the front, focused and full of energy! He was the type of Singh who would make you smile as soon as you see him and defiently a face you couldn't forget. SO much prem and sharda and we all saw him and his friends as the future of the panth.

DSC07916.JPG

(Harvey's the second rider. I remember him telling us that he had done a spontaneous 30mile ride just the day before! We all thought he was crazy as everyone else was resting up for the big day, but such was his character there was no stopping our little brother!)

29.JPG

(Harvinder Singh on our far right. He didnt even looked tired at the end! Whenever you saw our little veer he usually had at least one headphone in listening to dhadi or bani.)

There are a few more photos of the singhs: Here Some of these are taken from the kids camp just last weekend.

A truely sad loss for the Sikh Panth. Dhan Guru Dhan Guru pyare d_oh.gif

vaheguru

just got back from visiting Harvinder Singh's family

His Father is a very much chardi kalla person who is giving great aasra and haunsla to his family; he told his wife, Harvinder Singh's Mata ji, why are you upset, don't be upset, you gave birth to such a great son, who died in seva of saving his friend, he said he has gone back to Guru ji, he talked about the 3 lads and the piaar between them, true soul brothers, his mom talked of how Harvinder Singh would always listen to vaars, 24/7, she said even when he slept he would have his mp3 player on his pillow, never tiring of listening.

Vaheguru no.gif

Dhan Gur Piareh d_oh.gif

sangat ji please continue your ardassa for the families and their beloved sons. pray.gif