Three Young Gursikhs Pass Away In Lake District Tragedy

Golee Maro

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Saddanhaaraa simreeyeh naanak deh seh aavan||

Remember in meditation the one who summons us, O naanak that day is drawing near!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karo behnantee sunho mereh meetha sant tehal kee bela||

Listen, my friends a beg of you: now is the time to serve the saints!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Vaheguru no.gif

Ardaas goes out to the three Gursikhs and their families;

I knew Harvinder Singh aka “Hevvi” quite well, he was like so full of energy and was brilliant at Gatka, he would be at the forefront whenever there was seva to be done, it’s a sad loss

And also Satvir Singh

The 1st and last time I saw him but can’t forget it, we drove to a local smagam together a few weeks ago, he had just received Amrit a couple of days beforehand, he was soooo boosted, literally vibrating, I could feel his new found love, it was so overwhelming, it brought tears to my eyes and left me tingling with goosebumps, such as amazing soul. The way he talked about youth and what he would like to see change and how his peers perceived him etc was just amazing to hear

While it is a sad loss to the panth and especially the sangat of Wolverhampton, because there is no doubt in my mind that these guys would have gone on to reach greater heights in terms of seva etc, we have to accept Hukam, they came, they did what they were here to achieve, and now they have left us, let's pray that they are united with God, where they deserve to be. d_oh.gif