Singh Sabha Southall Elections Vote For The True Khalstani's

akal takhat zinabad

:e: :e: There has been so much said on other threads about the forth coming Singh Sabha Gurudwara elections in Southall that I thought I would help clarify who's who! I have just seen an opposition election manifesto and I have been very pleased to learn Kesar Singh Mand is standing for the Sher Party, this guy is very Panthic and he knew Sant Bhindranwale! If you want to support the 84 vibe vote for Mands group, he is a man of his word and a true Khalistani. If he was tight with Sant Ji we should support him! So I appeal to everyone who respects Sant Ji vote for Mands group!

Also all this rubbish about Gurmail Singh Mali and him owning a club...........so what! He isnt forcing any of our youth to smoke or drink, its their choice. I think this issue shouldnt matter, the main thing is he is a Khalsistani and is totally against the Indian government. So wake up and stop bickering about clubs and drink and lets get behind these guys! Theres a picture of Mali and Pal Brar in the centre of their manifesto, I havent met Brar but I know he runs the Sikh missionary society in Southall. The Sher party will join the sangat with Sri Akal Takhat and stand up for the panthic agenda. Khalistan Zindabad! Sher party Zindabad!

Finally we will have a voice in the U.K that will not entertain the Indian government or anti panthic forces!

I have not an iota of faith in such a person who's officers have relinquished the path of truth!

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Zafarnama

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at least someone has finally seperated this issue from other threads. Well done.

Who is this man called Keasr Singh Mand, correct me if I am wrong but wasnt he some kind of journalist or something? Havent seen the manifeto's yet but will try and get hold of one from the broadway or somewhere today

Hi all i got to say is i have met all the above and most of the party member, hence why i am supporting them. I would urge the member of the election to support the sher party do to the facts and changes that this party will bring.

if you look at the poster of the sher party, on the back side is the important meeting taking place on the 24/9/06 about notices that have been changed without consulting the member of the gurdwara. i will scan this in but as i got the 12 size poster its gona be hard.

I know Mr Mand personally and i know he listens to everything the youth has to say as i do know youth do give him some advise of the youths point of views.

Lets hope we can change the way the system of the gurdwara works so please vote Sher Party, if you wana see some changes. If you got concerns about anything please do pm or email me and ill try n find out for you.

hmmm... so you guys are switching pc's after every 15 mins.. akaltakhtzindabad posted first message around 01:47 AM (PST) and then azad id posted message right after 15 mins. Same with other threads..

Anyway.. why such a rush and introduction of a new party (if it is?) when it's very close to the final day of voting? I remember that how Nader "Green Party" divided the democratic party ppl vote and cost Al Gore his election.

You two are so right! vote for Mand. Because........... now that is a good question..........WHY SHOULD WE?

you just told us to forget about the fact that some people own clubs because its not really a big deal and that's upto the youth whether or not they want to drink. Then what you are saying is ignore the Rehit Maryada, ignore the rules in Sikhi because they don't matter as long as one is a Khalistani. Selling alcohol is not acceptable and Mali is profiting from this!

You 2 or is that one, are bnoth obviously related to Mand or Mali or Johnny whatever the names, you have shown what type of sikh you are by treating owners of clubs as good sikhs.

That would make someone who sells drugs ok too because it is for the potential buyer to decide whether or not to buy the drugs.

Great effort. God help us!!

What are you talking about SSM, you are being to fundamental or is that MENTAL!! lol. Look in 84 lots of bad bwoys were with the Sant they werent all into maryada. Just because Mali sells drink and stuff it doesnt really mean he is against maryada you have to move with the times. If we dont we will get left behind. If people dont want Mali's booze.......simple dont buy it! It's a free country! I used to think like u but I came to my senses

I agree with you 100% ssm this is totally against maryada. These people are selling us out, trying to use the panth's names to get votes! no chance.I have just watched this video of Kesar Singh Mand lying through his back teeth to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale. I am in total shock, this man must of been sent in by the Indians just before operation bluestar to find out what the Sant was planning to do and how he planned to defend himself.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.The Sant tells him if the government attack our sacred shrine dont stay asleep. He is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie. Obviously he was trying to convince the Sant that there will be mass risings against the high comission so he could influence the Sants policy.If only Sant Ji were here today I am sure he would of had a fitting reply for Kesar Singh Mand.

Mand is just another name in a long list of lying traitors. If he can lie to Maharaj and Sant Bhindranwale how can he tell the truth to the sangat. The akal takhat should investigate his role in operation bluestar. He is not a sardar he is a GADHAAR. If it werent for sell outs like him and Badal operation bluestar probably could of been avoided.Now he pops out of nowhere and tries to take over a Guru ghar, what about his promises to our Guru and our Sant. Boycott this traitor and his group.Thanks G13RPS for bringing the video to my attention.I will upload this video tonight everyone watch it.