Singh Sabha Southall Elections Vote For The True Khalstani's

akal takhat zinabad

The Dal Khalsa happens to be one of the oldest Khalistan organisations in existence. Long before Operation Bluestar even occurred the Dal Khalsa was active in promoting the cause of Khalistan and was closely associated with Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. The same accusations you are making against the Dal Khalsa being a "creation" of Giani Zail Singh are made by the very same people who say the same about Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale and how the Sant was also a "creation" of Congress and received the backing of them in his opposition to the Shiromani Akali Dal.

The Dal Khalsa declared its intention to work towards an independent Sikh state called Khalistan back when it was formed in 1978. The Dal Khalsa continues on with this cause to this very day. The only people opposed to Dal Khalsa are people who are opposed to the independence of Khalistan. Dal Khalsa is a Global organisation with chapters across Europe and North America in addition to the parent body in Amritsar.

Whether you appreciate the Dal Khalsa or not is irrelevant but you are way out of your league here if you think you are in a position to challenge the Dal Khalsa and its cadre, associates and supporters.

Stick to what you know, not what you think you know.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dal Khalsa came into being at Gurdwara Akal-garh, Sector 35, Chandigarh in 1978, after zail singh and rajiv gandhi had given their instructions they headed back to Delhi, the rest is history. Thats when they carefully carried out a pre organised plan to throw cows heads into mandirs and hoist a khalistan flag in Sri Harimandir Sahib complex and kill hindu bus passengers at the same time they had Jagjit Singh Chohaun in England underneath the khalistan banner pretending to make passports and currency. They made the problem seem bigger than it was, so India had the excuse they needed to massacre us. In reality Jagjit Singh Chohaun and Dal Khalsa didnt even have 1 % of the punjabi population with them. Ragiv Gandhi, Zail Singh, Jagjit Singh Chohaun, Kesar Singh Mand and Indira Gandhi are four fingers and one thumb of the same hand, the hand of INDIA.

Below is link 2 himmat singh saying sorry 4 bollywood incident ,he reverses blame 2 the sangat This massand has got 2 go along with his commitee who employ thugs 2 intimidate sangat and opposition,this so called apology wasnt enough ,bollywood are planning 2 cme back sevral sources have confirmed, i will post mre info as it cmes OUT WITH HIMMAT AND CO http://youtube.com/watch?v=OehEqfFgYfk

here is a video of Mali of sher group saying that he entertains the indian government officials at monsoon. He goes on to say the his meat and alcohol that he gives people at monsoon is Guru ka langar. This man is a disgrace. He has indian agents in his group and he is doing maharaj's beadbi by calling intoxicants langar, disgrace. watch this video sadh sangat jio

Look how its recorded, its 100% fake. why couldnt he get the original recording???

LISTEN TO HOW THE RECORDING IS CUT OUT, THIS IS TOO FAKE, EVEN SOMEONE AS STUPID AS HIMMAT MASAND SOHI WOULD KNOW THAT ITS FAKE!!!!

Once the Gurdwara has been saved from this MASAND GANGU BRAHMIN HIMMAT SOHI.... SCREAMS of KHALISTAN KHALISTAN!! KHALISTAN ZINDBAAD!! WILL FILL THE SKYS OF SOUTHALL!!

I have just watched this video of Kesar Singh Mand lying through his back teeth to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale. I am in total shock, this man must of been sent in by the Indians just before operation bluestar to find out what the Sant was planning to do and how he planned to defend himself.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.The Sant tells him if the government attack our sacred shrine dont stay asleep. He is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie. Obviously he was trying to convince the Sant that there will be mass risings against the high comission so he could influence the Sants policy.If only Sant Ji were here today I am sure he would of had a fitting reply for Kesar Singh Mand.

Mand is just another name in a long list of lying traitors. If he can lie to Maharaj and Sant Bhindranwale how can he tell the truth to the sangat. The akal takhat should investigate his role in operation bluestar. He is not a sardar he is a GADHAAR. If it werent for sell outs like him and Badal operation bluestar probably could of been avoided.Now he pops out of nowhere and tries to take over a Guru ghar, what about his promises to our Guru and our Sant. Boycott this traitor and his group.