Singh Sabha Southall Elections Vote For The True Khalstani's

akal takhat zinabad

so Mand isn't following maryada but let me tell you that a Gurdwara should be run in accordance with maryada in which case Mand should keep out.

Mand Maryada will not do, Rehit Maryada is what we want to follow.

You go create your modern sikhi and we will continue to be the sikhs that we are.

This post is for all those newbies that never commented before but came now for Mand.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you 100% ssm this is totally against maryada. These people are selling us out, trying to use the panth's names to get votes! no chance.I have just watched this video of Kesar Singh Mand lying through his back teeth to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale. I am in total shock, this man must of been sent in by the Indians just before operation bluestar to find out what the Sant was planning to do and how he planned to defend himself.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.The Sant tells him if the government attack our sacred shrine dont stay asleep. He is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie. Obviously he was trying to convince the Sant that there will be mass risings against the high comission so he could influence the Sants policy.If only Sant Ji were here today I am sure he would of had a fitting reply for Kesar Singh Mand.

Mand is just another name in a long list of lying traitors. If he can lie to Maharaj and Sant Bhindranwale how can he tell the truth to the sangat. The akal takhat should investigate his role in operation bluestar. He is not a sardar he is a GADHAAR. If it werent for sell outs like him and Badal operation bluestar probably could of been avoided.Now he pops out of nowhere and tries to take over a Guru ghar, what about his promises to our Guru and our Sant. Boycott this traitor and his group.Thanks G13RPS for bringing the video to my attention.I will upload this video tonight everyone watch it.

I have just read some totally incorrect information regarding Mr Kesar Singh Mand. I dont know who this guy is who is saying that Mr Mand is from the indian government, but whoever he is he obviously doesnt know Mr Mand very well.

Let me clarify things. First of all Mr Mand has never travelled to india since the 1984 attacks and refuses to enter a country where sikhs have been mistreated. He was very close to sant bhindranwale and was the last person to interview sant ji. Many so called khalistanis like this guy probably travel to india by free will. What do they know about the 1984 attacks? RSS agents like this person are destroying our community.

face to face as in if we was, educated mmm think im well educated as it goes, all im sayin you defo need more education about this matter. Disrespecting the maryada, where have i disrepected it???

sorry about earlier maybe you were right someone just put these links on

java script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

got to say grudgingly you were right about Mand but not Mali

That artcile dose not prove a single thing!!

Harjap you sound just like the commite members we spoke to on the day of the bollywood protest.

I wouldnt be suprised if you are a member of Sohi's commite. YOu must try harder if

you want to bring shame on Malhi's name, ask Sohi for some advice since hes done a preety good job of destroying his own reputation!!!

mali is also probably behind the recent bollywood fiasco in southall this link proves he is connected to bollywood http://www.chillipowder.com/chilli/channel...lm_News170904_1 . bollywood gets him to have our women dance around on his stage then offers them a place in a sunjay dutt film.

YOU ALL SOUND AS BAD AS EACH OTHER!!! - WE NEED TO BE RID YOU BOTH IDIOTS STANDING I CANT BELEIVE THE SANGAT IS SOOO BLIND UP THERE TO NOT TAKE NOTICE OF THE IDIOTS RUNNING FOR ELECTIONS!!!

Pakandi baba, you are just commenting on the rumours you have heard.

If you actually read both parties manifesto's you will see the stark reality.

(Here is the link, just scrool down to my post)

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...20945&st=12

From Sohi's manifesto its easy to see why people are saying the Gurudwara is more like a business than anything else.

so Mand isn't following maryada but let me tell you that a Gurdwara should be run in accordance with maryada in which case Mand should keep out.

Mand Maryada will not do, Rehit Maryada is what we want to follow.

You go create your modern sikhi and we will continue to be the sikhs that we are.

This post is for all those newbies that never commented before but came now for Mand.

well that just leaves Sohi, who also owns many pubs...both are not worthy

BTW im getting confused, whose the opposition party leader Mand or Mali?

One things for sure, at the moment on a panthic Level, Singh Sabha is Zero and always has been...Bollywood, No Shaheedi Smagams, harrasing Gursikh youth...the current committee just gotta go

Hello guys

let me make it clear that KESAR SINGH MAND is a true khalistani who has done a lot for the panth unlike some traitors on this forum who like making up stories regarding certain individuals and hamper their public image. DIL APNA KHALISTANI has made some extrodinary claims that KESAR SINGH MAND leaked some information. Firstly I would like to ask him who else is present in that video, has he even seen all the video its is over 2hrs long, also this video also went worldwide, there is nothing secret about it. It is all over UK, CANADA, AMERICA, EUROPE has been around for more than 22 years, it is nothing new. One the reasons that KEASAR SINGH MAND carried out this interview was to show to the sikhs out of india as to what SANT JI were doing and how they could help them, hence MAND and SANT JI had similar views.

DIL APNA KHALISTANI has obviously lost the plot here as he has no evidence to base his argument about this video. KESAR SINGH MAND writes regularly as a pro KHALISTANI which is nothing new as most REAL khalistanis are aware of the work he has done and is doing. He regularly attends KHALISTAN confrences showing his support. And as someone has already mentioned he has not been back to India for 20 years simply because he is against the indian government, and is not allowed.

Also as a youth I have noticed KEASR SINGH MAND'S continued support to bring our ideas forward so we can bring a new generation into our gurdwaras.

So lets support KESAR SINGH MAND and the LION GROUP in the forthcoming elections so we can get rid of the real GHADARES LIKE SOHI AND HIS PARTY, who are clearly ANTI-KHALISTANI as they have simpy nullified any link with the KHALISTANI MOVEMENT.

Thanks you