Bhatri Sikh

Guest Bhatri Sikh

Singhs need to get together and just beat the crap out of these type of so called 'parents' that would actually put their own kids through all this !!!

WHOS WITH ME !?!?

I am totally serious.. i dun know anyone personally in this situation but if i did i would love to give a good beating or two to the parents ..

such anger i have just by reading that last post by bhenji.. just angers that our own parents can be like this.. bloodyy craap!

If my own sisters were to go through this i would say now and stick by my word that i would straight out punk my own parents for putting my sisters through that ..

stupid messed up world out there!

YUP IM WID U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh

man im with the above veerjis and panjis man...this is sssooooo upsettting no.gif man ima 13 and thinkin bout gettin engaged in two years is jus plain scary.....you need faith faith and faith!!!have faith in guru sahib and love for guru sahib :wub: this isn't good and omg your sisters no.gif vaheguru....god bless em.....have faith in guru sahib and accept everything as HIS hukam panji :wub: meaning you can do something about this don't lose faith no matter wha happens don't let anything make you lose faith in guru sahib!its hard buh jus try :umm: and keep doin ardas....and ive asked this before and im askin again :D .....what's a bhatri sikh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gurfateh

Guest British Bhat Elder

SSA Bhatri Sikh,

I totally understand your dilemma and had the same problem with my nieces. I had no children but fought for the rights of my nieces. So when I allowed my nieces to be educated since it is a God given RIGHT I had NO fear when my child was a daughter. She like me will have the right to be educated at the University of Cambridge like her Father, Yes Cambridge (Bhatras can do it as well!)!

But these words mean little to you at this very moment. I totally understand you. You are like me 25 years ago fighting your mind and your love for family. What is you goth (sub-cast, Digpal, Landa etc) I may be able to help.

I would love for my son to marry an educated girl irrespective of her caste. Half the world's brains are with the "other Half"

But now for some serious advise:

Don't RUN away it can lead to lots of problems. Bringing in the law can get very messy.

As much as people say they will help, superficial word wither away. You have to know what U can handle.

Best is to fight your corner "as I did for my education (yes it was easier for me since I was a boy!) so what real advise have I for you

1. Search for a Bhatra Sikh boy(in the country U live in) who understands your problem. Refusing a Bhatra Sikh boy who is willing to accept you will be hard for your parents to refuse and if you do GO with HIm the Bhatra society will in the END respect you!

2. TALKING REALISTICALLY!!! Looks aren't everything. May be you can make this boy reason and continue education when he arrives in you country (if not UK). If not then you have the right to leave him and marry who you like! Since you went through the system as required.

3. Reply to this email and may be we can think of a REAL solution and Talk if ur in UK rather that the idealistic one that is not going to happen! Not trying to dash your hopes just being a pragmatist!

Hope I have been REALISTIC

Gurfateh

Bhatra Elder (with a children)