Singh Sabha Southall Beadbi

Guest militant singh

Start the Gurdwara Sudhar Lehar in UK, just like it worked in India in the early 1900's. It is very important to name the protest.

Those who are going to protest.. Please go in peace and come in peace.. If you look in our history, our elders always protested in peace with Naam Simran mind. Go in heavy numbers and even if you have to do hunger strike.. do it !

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READ THIS THESE ARE THE GENERAL BODY AND ELECTION NOTICES

WE WILL NOT LET HIMMAT SOHI'S GROUP WIN, DOWN WITH HIMMAT SOHI, DOWN WITH MASSA RANGAR GANGU BRAHMIN HIMMAT SOHI

Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Southall

(Registered as a place of worship under the Places of Worship Registration Act 1855)

( Registered Charity No. 280707)

2-8 Park Avenue, Havelock Road,

Southall, Middlesex Southall, Middlesex

UB1 3AG (England) UB2 4NP (England)

Tel: 020 8574 8901 Tel: 020 8574 8901

Fax: 020 8574 8902 Fax: 020 8574 8902

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

6th August 2006

GENERAL BODY MEETING

In accordance with the Constitution of the Sabha members please note a General Body Meeting of the Sabha will be held on Sunday 24th September 2006 at 4pm in Halls I & 2 (Ground Floor) of the Gurdwara in Park Avenue, Southall.

FURTHER TAKE NOTICE:

• That an Election for members of the Executive Committee will be held on

1st October 2006, for further details please refer to the Election Notice dated 6th AUGUST 2006

AGENDA

• General Secretary’s Report

• Treasurer’s Report

• Any Other Business –Any member wishing to speak, kindly give their name and the subject they wish to speak on, in writing (into the Gurdwara Office, at Park Ave) seven days prior to the meeting.

Please note that all members wishing to attend the meeting must produce a valid (current) PHOTO membership card.

Lost or misplaced cards: Please apply for a duplicate card in the Gurdwara Office, Park Ave (between 11 am and 4pm) by 16th September 2006. Duplicate Card fee is 50 pence.

Signed

Dr Parvinder Singh Garcha

General Secretary, Executive Committee

VOTE FOR MALHI GROUP! OUT WITH SOHI!!!!

Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Southall

(Registered as a place of worship under the Places of Worship Registration Act 1855)

( Registered Charity No. 280707)

2-8 Park Avenue, Havelock Road,

Southall, Middlesex Southall, Middlesex

UB1 3AG (England) UB2 4NP (England)

Tel: 020 8574 8901 Tel: 020 8574 4311

Fax: 020 8574 8902 Fax: 020 8574 8902

6th August 2006

ELECTION 2006 NOTICE

The election for the new Executive Committee of Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Southall will be held on Sunday 1st October 2006 from 8am to 8pm at the Park Avenue Gurdwara (2-8 Park Avenue).

1. The Election will be conducted by Electoral Reform Services (an Independent

organisation).

2. The members entitled to vote will be those whose names appear on the Members

1st September 2006.

3. To stand as a candidate for the Executive Committee the following requirements have

to be complied with:

a) A notice in writing in English or Punjabi signed by at least two other members

of the Sabha who are duly qualified to attend the forthcoming General Body

Meeting in September 2006, specifying the name of the candidate for the Election

proposing and seconding the said person for the Election; and:

b) A notice in writing in English or Punjabi signed by the candidate stating his/her willingness to serve as a member of the Executive Committee and containing a signed declaration in the following terms:

“I (name and address of declarant) HEREBY DECLARE as follows: -

i. That I am and have for the previous two years been a member of the Sabha

ii. That I am a Keshadhari Sikh ;( as per constitution clauses 2. (3) a, b, c and d and

iii. That I do not hold office in any other Sikh religious institution or temple in the United

Kingdom; and:

iv. I am attaching a donation of £101.00 to the Sabha”

4. In accordance with Clause 18 of the constitution the nominations of the candidates to

the office of a member of the Executive Committee shall be scrutinised by a scrutiny

committee consisting of the following persons:-

1) Mr Balwant Singh Gill ( Secretary of Trust)

2) Mr Surjit Singh Bilga (Vice Chairman of Trust)

3) Mr Avtar Singh Purewal (Committee Member)

4) Mr Bahadur Singh Keila (Committee Member)

5) Mr Balkar Singh Dhillon (Barrister)

FURTHER TAKE NOTICE THAT:

• Nomination papers must reach the Gurdwara Office in Park Avenue (for the attention of

The General Secretary) by 5pm on Wednesday 30th August 2006. A list of names of

persons who have filed nomination papers will be displayed on both Gurdwaras Notice

Boards by 5pm on Saturday 2nd September 2006.

• Any objections must reach the Gurdwara office, in Park Avenue (for the attention of the

General Secretary) by 5pm on Monday 4th September 2006.

• Scrutiny of the nomination applications (for members of the Executive Committee) by

Scrutiny committee will take place on Wednesday 6th September 2006.

• If any candidate(s) wish(es) to withdraw his/her/their nomination it must be done (in

writing) by 5pm on Friday 8th September 2006 in Park Ave Gurdwara Office.

• Final list of candidates will be displayed on the Gurdwara notice boards by 12.OOpm on

monday 11th September 2006 and also transmitted to the Election Supervisors and

candidates.

• Election Symbols will be agreed with the Election Supervisors at 5pm on Wednesday

13th September 2006 in Gurdwara Office at Park Ave.

• Further details (including nomination papers) for potential candidates for membership of

The Executive Committee will be available from the General Secretary from Aug 14th.

ELECTION SUPERVISORS:

In accordance with clauses 19 (6) and 27.1 (a) ii of the Constitution the Election Supervisors are:

1) Cllr Rajinder Singh Mann

31 Knowsley Ave, Southall UB1 3AU

2) Mr Amarjit Singh Dassan MA LLB

40 Beaufort Road, London, W5 3EA

3) Mr Balkar Singh Dhillon (Barrister)

39 Boundaries Road, Feltham, Middx, TW13 5DR

Signed

Dr Parvinder Singh Garcha

General Secretary, Executive Committee

election_notice_2006.doc

general_body_meeting_notice_aug2006.doc

ohhh k...

so ppl going to gurdwara sahib this sunday?....is the police aware....cuz if the committee let the police know before or appraoch to them in a ceratin manner.... then it would seem to them as if the comitte is in the right place and the sangat is in wrong?...if you know what i mean....i hope things turn out be peaceful and no violence.....but wil obv depend on the situation there n then...

Guest militant singh

well tht depends on the people who actulay commit and help with beadbi - IE the commitee sangat has evry right 2 self defence , new video clips 2 be Uploaded on to Youtube.com within the next 24 hrs watch this space and if any1 else has any pix or viodes PM me

have a meeting with the committee and tell them how bhai sukha singh and bhai mehtaab singh cut off masa ranghar's head after he defiled darbar sahib with dancing prostitutes (kanjarees). And then ask which committee member would like to be beheaded first for having kanjarees dance on property of guru ghar.

I think these people need to be reminded of our history. And before everyone goes all crazy on me, I'm not saying behead anyone, I'm just saying tell them the history and refresh their memories about the likes of bhai sukha singh and mehtaab singh.

i only found out about all this yesterday & i think its absolutely DISGUSTING! i mean how can:

1) the police stop the sangat form entering the car-park & the Gurdwara at nite

2)the commitee ALLOW this kinda crap 2 happen

3)no1 (apart from a few skih youths) stand up to the idiots smokin & eatin meat in the car-park?!?!?!

ok, evn tho it was the carpark, its still Gurdwara premises, & its still complete disrespect!

the girls were dressed like h**kers, & no1 sed anythin, but if a girl in the general sangat was to walk in wearin jogging bottoms & a hoody she is given dirty looks by the older ppl ther(this has happened to me, as i went to the Gurdwara once on the way home from work!)

its stupid, so stupid that the committee are not interested in the welfare of Sikhi, but more worried about keepin the stupid actors happy!!!

it makes me sick every time i read an article about it, & it breaks my heart when i think about all the sacrifices that our Guru Ji's made to keep Sikhi alive!

i know this post is kinda late compared to the rest, but action DOES need 2 b taken!!!!

im so happy to see other Sikhs that are just as rattled by the whole thing as i am, because the majority of Sikh youths 2day have no idea about anythin Sikhi related!

if there is a protest, please post where&when, because it is (possibly) the only way we will be heard!!!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh