Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

This is mali on radio telling everyone he entertains the indian government and his meat and sharaab at monsoon is langar.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4

you can obtain copies from punjab radio reception

gurvah the gurdwara was 2 million in debt the last time u lot were in power now its worth over 40 million, u dont need to be a mathmatician to work out who's lying!!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wahegruu ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

I attened the Sri Guru Singh Sabha AGM yesterday and was extreamly upset with the evnts that occured. We had members of the gurdwara, shouting and aggresively waving their arms at the existing commitee. This was beabdi of our maharaji. Where in Sikhism does it tell us that this type of behaviour is permitted. At the end of the day, they should of listened to the executive commitee's report and if any member was in disagreement this should of been addressed at the end of the meeting when members could of spoken.

I would like to say that this behaviour has disgraced our releigion in the community. As for Malhi, i listened to his speech when the meeting had been ended due to the behaviour of our fellow brothers and sisters. What i would like to ask Mr Malhi is that i am not jusding you on what you say, but when you walked on to the satge you should have taken your socks off. What example is the lion group setting by doing all this beadbi i think they want to bring the gurdwara back to the state in the late 80's early 90s where no one wanted to go to the gurdwara due to violence.

yes i watched the video that was when mali and sher group barged past women and the elderly to get to the stage and then the committee stood up to protect the mahraj dhi saroop because these lot were charging forward. Its a disgrace shouting and pushing old people around cant sher group just behave civilised and wait for there turn to have a say. well at least the sangat will have their say on Sunday lets see if sher group listen to the hukam of the sangat or just make even more excuses after the election. Lets see what the guru's faisla is, this film is good it shows mali group trying to rush the stage. The camera man is very nicely placed as usual........... dont stop beadbi lets make a blockbuster!, everyone in position, every one know there lines, o.k lights...........camera(phone) and ............ACTION!! INSTIGATE AND CARRY OUT BEADBI AND BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ESLE AFTER FILMING IT PART 6. See you all later at monsoon where we can chill out with the indian government and have mali's meat and sharab langar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAJ KAREGA KHALSA.............anyone film that?

I dnt see Malhi at all in that video. All i see is teh entire sangat standing up. Shouldnt the commite have done Sukasan before the meeting started. They knew it would get disrupted since it does every year.

You can blaim Malhi if you want, but at the end of teh day it was the present Commite who chaired the meeting The meetings get disrupted every single year the commite should of taken Maharaj to Such Kand before the meeting!!!

Many of those who tried to film teh meeting were kicked out of teh meeting.

i have a film of mali standing on the stage with his socks on ranting and raving like a lunatic. You can see over a thousand people walking out in protest against mali, this guy is like dharshan daas. first he goes on radio saying the booze and stuff at monsoon is langar now he is on video on the kirtan stage in his socks, does this clown know anything about maryada. I will put it on you tube late tonight or early tomorrow.

These threads about Singh Sabha are just getting ridiculous. Everyone is saying anythign they can about the two parties.

And its not like its going to make any differnce considering most of the voters cant even use computer.

Lets stop this stupid bikering and lets have a proper debate. Mali didnnt take his socks off, im sure his feet and socks were preety clean. Sohi allowed smoking/drinking/meat eating, but he apologised.

Moderator could you please arrange some sort of online unbiased, fair deabate for both suppoters on this site to speak?

Prabhjoyt Singh, the reason why Mand is a Gadhar, is because he lied to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji when he interviwed him before the attack in 1984. In the video of the interview he is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.

It is because of people like Mand that so many innocent people got killed on that much of a large scale. And now the man creeps up from nowhere to try and take control of the largest sikh institution out of india... No where to be seen in the early 90's when the gurdwara was in so much debt (£2.2Million).. when Bank of Baroda where so close to reprocessing the gurdwara.

All Mand is doing is shouting about the YOUTH, and a few braindead puppets are bowing to him saying that he listens to the youth...and how he should be voted in. A man who Lied to Sant ji to his face...has he fulfilled his promises that he made to him? NO! Then how do you expect him to fulfil promises of listening to Southalls Youth?

This is not just lies on a internet thread...what im saying is fact and it is about time the sikh youth of Southall wake up and see the bigger picture of Mand and his party's intentions.

Heres the video if you havnt seen it.... www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4