Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Singh_Shiromani

Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

288 posts in this topic

Just read both maifesto's back to back there nothing about Khalistan in either of them. Still cant find this video G13RPS mentioned of Kesar Mand interviewing the Sant before operation bluestar. G13RPS or anyone else - have you got a link for it, better still is their really any video?

I havent got the video right now but i need to dig deep for it and then convert it as its on vhs format. ill try n get soon but not yet as im building my sis pc and its a pain in the back ....

http://www.damdamitaksal.com/his_jath_14.htm the pic of him is there and that time was the video was shot so ill try n get it hopefully

thanks look forward do watching it, its not often you get to see authentic footage of the Sant in the days just before the attack. I have seen lots of stuff with music and his picures but not many actual interviews

Nice one for that G13RPS I am really looking forward to watching that video. It's not often you get to see authentic footage of Sant ji, most of the stuff I have seen is his pictures or him walking with music dubbed on , so cant wait to check this out. Mand must of been pretty good.

I agree with you 100% ssm this is totally against maryada. These people are selling us out, trying to use the panth's names to get votes! no chance.I have just watched this video of Kesar Singh Mand lying through his back teeth to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale. I am in total shock, this man must of been sent in by the Indians just before operation bluestar to find out what the Sant was planning to do and how he planned to defend himself.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.The Sant tells him if the government attack our sacred shrine dont stay asleep. He is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie. Obviously he was trying to convince the Sant that there will be mass risings against the high comission so he could influence the Sants policy.If only Sant Ji were here today I am sure he would of had a fitting reply for Kesar Singh Mand.

Mand is just another name in a long list of lying traitors. If he can lie to Maharaj and Sant Bhindranwale how can he tell the truth to the sangat. The akal takhat should investigate his role in operation bluestar. He is not a sardar he is a GADHAAR. If it werent for sell outs like him and Badal operation bluestar probably could of been avoided.Now he pops out of nowhere and tries to take over a Guru ghar, what about his promises to our Guru and our Sant. Boycott this traitor and his group.Thanks G13RPS for bringing the video to my attention.I will upload this video tonight everyone watch it.

I can't say on the video I haven't seen it yet but G13RPS mentioned it first and he didnt say anything about Mand. Will have to wait and watch it, if what your saying is true then its a different matter but I will reserve my judgement till I watch it. You lot go over the top, maryada is part of Sikhi but its not everything. You shouldn't think everything written a couple of hundred years ago is relevant now. If we dont modernise the faith structure we wont progress. We need to have a real debate about these issues.

I agree with you 100% ssm this is totally against maryada. These people are selling us out, trying to use the panth's names to get votes! no chance.I have just watched this video of Kesar Singh Mand lying through his back teeth to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale. I am in total shock, this man must of been sent in by the Indians just before operation bluestar to find out what the Sant was planning to do and how he planned to defend himself.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.The Sant tells him if the government attack our sacred shrine dont stay asleep. He is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie. Obviously he was trying to convince the Sant that there will be mass risings against the high comission so he could influence the Sants policy.If only Sant Ji were here today I am sure he would of had a fitting reply for Kesar Singh Mand.

Mand is just another name in a long list of lying traitors. If he can lie to Maharaj and Sant Bhindranwale how can he tell the truth to the sangat. The akal takhat should investigate his role in operation bluestar. He is not a sardar he is a GADHAAR. If it werent for sell outs like him and Badal operation bluestar probably could of been avoided.Now he pops out of nowhere and tries to take over a Guru ghar, what about his promises to our Guru and our Sant. Boycott this traitor and his group.Thanks G13RPS for bringing the video to my attention.I will upload this video tonight everyone watch it.

Excuse me but i think what these allegations that your making against Mr Mand are Lies.

No he wasnt even sent in by india government. He was just there at the time and had his camera with him and decided to do this. He has no links with badal, If you really believe that his a traitor what are your facts? Study the video properly and you would see that Sant already knows that he will be attacked listen to it properly.

The fact is completly different if you look at the facts and see what he talks about it. I dont think ppl of the whole khalistan whole movement. If you knew then you woulld know he aint part of the bullyshitter that are part of our society today.

Dil apna Khalistani get your facts striaght before you accuse anyone of been a Gadhaar.

Yes I agree with G13RPS if you got the film prove it and put it on the net or be quite. You cant just make allegations you got to be able to back them up

I am not voting for Mali group if this Mand video turns out to be true, that just means their government boys. If that video is real then its over for Mali's lot.

I am not voting for Mali group if this Mand video turns out to be true, that just means their government boys. If that video is real then its over for Mali's lot.

i completly agree with you harjap!

i THink this film proves Mand is a gadhar, look at the way the man is lying in the film you can see he is a natural at it he didnt even batter en eye lid.

For this gadhari he shouldnt be allowed into any Sikh institution in the world. Its one things hearing things about people but this man is on film lying with his own mouth!

How many of the sikh youth have been made shaheed listening to people like this winding people up then doing nothing themselves. Sant Ji was the only one who was KEHNI KARNI DHE POOREH.

It is blatent that Mand is a fraud like Badal and the rest of them. As for Mali and the rest of these guys I am not even gonna comment but we should no way under any circumstances let India take us for fools again!

Wake up people, look at the wider picture!

quote from Mand to Baba Ji ' not even one window of the high comission london will stay in one piece and the commisioner we will not leave alive this i promise you infront of Guru Granth Sahib.'Watch this traitor on you tubejava script:ol ('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

G13RPS i think it is clear....the bottom line is people like Mand and his party will destroy any chances that Sikhs have to flourish.

WatCh the Video Everyone and see for yourselves.

you tube java script:ol ('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

I have watched the MAND FILM........disgrace these type of people are just plain wrong. Whats going on with these manmukhs sending posts in against maryada, please this is a humble benti dont go against Sri Dasmesh ji for these political opportunist, the rehat maryada's are clear from the times of bhai Nand Lal Ghoya even. If u dont want to believe our rehat nama the Guru Granth Sahib says about intoxicants numerous times WAKE UP. I have posted the following recording of the great Khalistani Mali on you tube. In this recording of Punjab radio show he slips up by admitting all the Indian government come to see him at monsoon, he admits to feeding people alcohol for votes and worst of all he calls his sharab and meat Langar! Anyone can order this tape off punjab radio or watch it on you tube! I am sending a copy to Akal Takhat. Mand and Mali have got the same agenda as Tekedar had first they pretend to be panthic and then they switch but I never believe things with out prove thats why I have posted the link.

java script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9BOarSNdw');

God save us from hypocrits and decievers!

I have watched the MAND FILM........disgrace these type of people are just plain wrong. Whats going on with these manmukhs sending posts in against maryada, please this is a humble benti dont go against Sri Dasmesh ji for these political opportunist, the rehat maryada's are clear from the times of bhai Nand Lal Ghoya even. If u dont want to believe our rehat nama the Guru Granth Sahib says about intoxicants numerous times WAKE UP. I have posted the following recording of the great Khalistani Mali on you tube. In this recording of Punjab radio show he slips up by admitting all the Indian government come to see him at monsoon, he admits to feeding people alcohol for votes and worst of all he calls his sharab and meat Langar! Anyone can order this tape off punjab radio or watch it on you tube! I am sending a copy to Akal Takhat. Mand and Mali have got the same agenda as Tekedar had first they pretend to be panthic and then they switch but I never believe things with out prove thats why I have posted the link.

java script:ol('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9BOarSNdw');

God save us from hypocrits and decievers!

O.k you got me on the mand video, not much i can say really! He lied to the Sant and that was wrong but it happened ages ago we should forget about it. As for the maryada thing I am still not sure. Monsoon is the mans livelyhood he isnt killing anyone he is just running an honest business, it is all perfectly legal in this country so chill out a bit! Obviously when the rehat nama was written people didnt have clubs you have to admit the world has chaged a lot.

Meat, sharab and dancing drunks would any true Gursikh make money out of such intoxicants activities, Guru Gobind Singhs horse refused to go over fields of tobacco!

Just heard the radio broadcast of Mali saying ' all the Indian government people come and see me!' Another traitor surprise surprise. Guru's free kitchen (Guru ka Langar) which was started by Guru Nanak and developed by Guru Angad, was further strengthened by Guru Amar Das.

Mali says he serves langar at monsoon ' anyone who comes we give them langar' gurdwara's serve langar not night clubs. If Mali is such a Khalistani why has he got a night club that sells alcohol and drink to Sikh youngsters?, why is he serving langar in a night club or is he referring to his special sharaab and meat that he serves up there?, why is keasr Singh Mand in this group when he is a well known indian agent and this film that G13RPS has exposed just confirms everyones suspicions.

If you got problems with Mr Mand then come and ask him at the gurudwara today at 4 park ave as theres a members meeting there 2day. If you dont believe then may i ask you why is some much of the youth gona vote his party? Why do alot of singhs come and see Mr Mand for advise? If he wasnt a true Khalisatan then why would he be so involved with the sikh?

Harjap, all i can say have u seen the full video of the recording of the interview? Dont think you have? You have no idea of what went on the eve of the attacks of 84. If this video was for the indian government then how come most ppl in the Uk hav this video? Do you think they would let this out for the sake? think about it, would fbi let out anything about something about Bin ladin that will help them into the public??? All im gona say get any youth that spoken to him and know him and then youll find a answer, they will vote this party.

Do you listen to akasah radio, aint there recordings of the other party? All i got to say where ever you go a conclusion of mand been a Traitor, u need to think hard about it?

ok lets look at the gurdwaras payslips mmm why are there two payments for the gainhs? etc. look at the cost why is it gravesend gurdwara is more half the cost yet holds 2 football pitches and a gurdwara twices as big then Havelock road?

Lets make it then why was the Constitution of the gurdwara changed under mr soni? ill let you think about it?

Lets look at the other party now, ow many of them own or used to own businesses that sells fags and booze???

Everyone has to make a living thats what im saying. Lets say i was in transport and i had a contractor to ship booze around the country and another to ship charity toys around and make money. does that make me a wrong singh? i dont think so? MMM singhs own alot of buinesses, hotels, bars, clubs, etc dont think they are wrong if they make a living?

also forget to tell you Sant Ji knew there was gona be attacks well before the attacks took place, one of his speechs before the attacks say singhs need to pick up there swords and guns. Why did Sant Ji say this cause he knew! Sant ji also say that singh should be trained with guns as its the morden day of the kirpan, y cause he ssaid that if i was standing ere with my kirpan and someone stand with a gun face to face oa distance apart then who do you think will do more damage me running at you with my kirpan or me standing there with a gun pointing at you? Things like this is y the Sant Ji force had guns with them.

My Grandad just told me Mand was in the comitee when all of the sangats money got robbed, not saying he was responsable but he was in that comitee. I think that comittee scammed over 2 million pounds of the sangats 'charava' telling everyone it was going to Pakistan to the karkoo's, the jujaroo Singhs didnt even get 10% thats why the movement died out lack of funds! You cant fight a revolution with out money!

Yes G13RPS. People have to make a living. These people are crazy ssm compared it to selling drugs, its not the same and anyway what about chemists they sell drugs no one says anything to them.

its like saying your goin out with your mates to a meal or lets say a club? Have i been yes to a meal and clubs. At the meal place did they sell booze? mmm yes they did. did i order mmm no i didnt!

Have you been to a football game, mm there is smoke and booze around there, did i watch a match yes i did :wub: did i drink booze or smoke no i didnt.

Does the doctor singh give me meds mmm yes he did, is he a drug dealer mm no he aint.

simple

Avtare mand aint on the committee, scam 2 million yeah right ask mr soni n his new land rover.

have you even been to pakistan, see the state of the gurdwara at? there is a vast improvement taking place with the jahtas going to pakistan and helping the gurdwaras build.

go and see and go again after two years and see youll see a vast improvement.

Kesar Mand - i have literally just watched this film, why is he making empty threats against the high comission and comissioner? Isnt that what they think of us anyway all mouth and no action.............makes the kaum look like idiots, Mand doesnt represent us, he shouldn't have lied to the main man!

G13RPS and Azad you lot are confused to put it politely. Doesnt maryada mean anything to you lot I have watched these videos and there isnt any room for misunderstanding or CONFUSION, these people are telling us with their own lips of their lies and links to india. We have to speak the truth not with parda but with clarity whether that truth upsets our own friends, as Guru Gobind Singh said' I will speak the truth and not be swayed through fear of mortals!' You two have blinkers on, do you have a conscience. ' physical death i do not fear death of conscience is a sure death' Sant Ji. I appeal to all God fearing Singh's and Singhnia to uphold the maryada of our Guru that sacrificed his 4 sons for this truth. Your Guru is not Guru Granth Sahib but Mand(pakand) and Mali the great businessman. Megeh mol milia sardaria and you are selling yours for bottles of johnny walker and some kentucky fried chicken

Oh my God just listening to this guy Mali, is he for real or what? Langar at monsoon night club .....please. Something isnt right. I am not going Hurdwara if this lot ever get in. Watch this recording of Mali saying all the indain government lot come to monsoon .what a joker

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9BOarSNdw');