Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

gurvah and wkgf wjjh just a quick question , with all due respect...

Do the pair of you dimwits have a clue what the hell your actually on about? seriously do you actually have any profound incite or knowledge into what is actually the reality of the situation, history , facts and the niavity of your uneducated comments..word of advice,honeslty grow up. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all..

please turn off the pc your both sharing..and return your borrowed or short term loaned brains back to where u found them..surely you have more constructive things to do with your valuable time.please i ask from you again...honesty integrity and not your clouded judgement and eagerness, your young gulable and impressionable minds and your rebels to No cause preconceptions should i hope transend.

waheguru ji ke khalsa sro waheguru je ke fateh.

Haha! people like you make me laugh! You have no idea what you are on about! so how much is sohi paying to write posts on this forum. everything I have stated is a fact and proofs can be provided if need be. But i dont need to prove anything to dimwwits like you. I know exactly the reality of the situation and all the history to go with it, as I have had first hand involvement in the commitee and gurdwara affairs.

Sohi took gurdwara out of debt?? Yeah right! Spending £18 miliion on a project that should have been no more than £10 million.. that really shows either how much brain pwoer sohi really has or that all that money went somewhere it shouldnt have? i wonder where... Who is gonna pay the interest for the milions of ££ the gurdwrara has borrowed for, this project. So i think sohi has just broken the record for putting the gurdwara in more debt than it ever had before.

So my friend, Why dont you go and get your facts straight and then come back tell me what you find!

Agian with all due respect!!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also this 18 million pound Gurudwara that was built under Sohi...is it not the same Gurudwara where money is still being spent on repairs!!!! It may as well just have been built, how can it need reapirs???- espeacially after having 8million pounds more than what was needed to be spent grin.gif I may be young but I can count...

Truekhalsa,

At the end of the day all the opposition and thte mebers are aksing for is an account of where the sangats money has been spent, an account of the mmbership, which I may add they are fully entitled to.

Why cant the commitee just give them the answers they want? instead they divert the attentions and say things like you have said in your previous post.

Address the issues that have been raised and stop hiding and keep the sanagt from the truth. Maybe the commitee has done good, but until they address these issues and tell the sangat what they want to know, no one will believe them.

Truekhalsa,

At the end of the day all the opposition and thte mebers are aksing for is an account of where the sangats money has been spent, an account of the mmbership, which I may add they are fully entitled to.

Why cant the commitee just give them the answers they want? instead they divert the attentions and say things like you have said in your previous post.

Address the issues that have been raised and stop hiding and keep the sanagt from the truth. Maybe the commitee has done good, but until they address these issues and tell the sangat what they want to know, no one will believe them.

Exaclty, see; we have accounts of all the WRONGDOINGS that the commitee has allowed or done, but no accounts of all the RIGHT things they have done...Do you have the proof 'True Khalsa' Ji?

All, lets take the issue of 18 million being spent on the new gurdwara. Here are some facts which can be proved.

Firstly, when the original tenders came in for the project they were up to 26 million, The plans of the gurdwara, the models and costs were all displayed. At that time Harpal Singh Brar was also on the comitee and he knew of these plans. All of this was passed overwhelmsly during the agms.

So i think it is to late to bring up this issue 6-7 years after everything was passed. As for accounts of the gurwra these can be obtained from the website, and i have personally looked through the audited accounts of the new gurdwar which can be obtained from the gurdwara. This was done by an independent body.

So i really cant understand why people are complaing now after all these years. We should all be proud of the new gurudwara rather giving unconstructive views.

The Guru's sadh sangat has spoken and the fatwa states that baaj group gets the sewa for a further term! End of story really. Or we can start picking and choosing when we listen to the sangat's hukam like some people do about Sri Akal Takhats hukamnama's. I saw black people, muslims, turks, croations etc on polling day, I am sure this was not what Guru Nanak Dev Ji meant when he wanted to unite all castes and creeds together! There were hindu's too on both sides i recognised them as I have seen them at the Gurdwara before but i dont know if they have converted to sikhism or not. The black, muslim and croats were all wearing sher group t shirts. Some hindu's had sher group stickers on. I also met a lot of people that were payed by Mali to be there. One of his group said he has spent over 2 hundred thousand pounds on the election over the last 3 months, the buying of part of akash radio, the buying of hired help from other towns, the hundreds of pages of advertising in newspapers, the payment for non sikh security firms, who were seen eyeing up sikh girls on Sunday. How was he hoping to recuperate that money? Because no one throws 200k down the pan. Baaj group didnt even start bothering with the election campaign untill 2 weeks before election. Imagine if they actually put some effort in!!!!! When pal brar and samra lost to baaj before they lost by 500 votes, this time it was pal brar, samra, dhillion ( all upset because they werent made pardhan) and mali and his money and the margin was near enough the same................and guess who Guru Gobind Singh blessed, nische apni jeet karoo, with a VICTORY! The sangat has spoken 'WE ARE NOT FOR SALE!' You can buy corrupt and deceitfull power hungry individuals but the Guru's laadli sadh sangat has always followed the path of Hak and Sach! Do people think that by offering money the whole sangat would suddenly fall at mali's feet, remember this is the same sangat that was robbed of millions by opposition members and now stand proudly on property and wealth worth over 40 million pounds. Where other communities now look at the Guru's house with respect and sometimes evenenvy.

*breaking news * Today Mali turned up at funeral of our three unfortunate brothers who passed away in Scotland due to drowning. Obviously all sane peoples thoughts are with the families. But Mali started talking about elections and he was told to shut up , this is just unbelievable. We have all probably lost loved ones before and know what a traumatic time a funeral can be without political opportunists trying to use the tragedy to score points. This is the man that wants to leads our sadh sangat.......................................................NO CHANCE. If this isnt Beadbi what is.

AZAD, i am totaaly shocked by what you have said about malhi preeching on about the elections at the funeral of our fellow brothers. Funerals are a very sad time for anyone. and we should all uniote and give support to the familys, rather than going on about elections. Cant we just all put the elections on hold and actually look at whats more important in life. Parents losing their beloved children is the hardest thing anyone could be faced with. yet our leaders dont realise this. It is disgusting that we talk about politics on sad days like this. If Malhi did not have time for the parents now, what would he of been like as a president of the gurdwara.

what was malhi playing at by bringing bodyguards to the gurdwara????there was plenty of police and security there. also all the lion supporters were making the sangat feel intimidated by coming up to them and asking them to vote sher party. the sangat have their own minds and will vote for who ever they think will be good for the job of the pardhan.