5. Car park for 90 cars

6. Toilets on ground floor only

7. No lecture hall

8. No play area for children

9. No grounds

10. No accommodation

11. Facilities for only 1 wedding at a time

the same time

Southall and immediate surrounding areas have a Sikh population of 140 000 but Gravesend and its surrounding area has only 12, 000.

Gravesend Gurudwara cost less to build and has more facilities.

The Gravsend figures include all finishing and fitting costs. Sohi’s committee spent over £4 million in professional fees alone. Figures don’t lie! Sangat Ji use your head.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never heard so much unsubstanciated rubbish in all my life. Lets talk sense for a minute.............firstly the guru ghar was 2.2/2.3 million pound in debt because of these people who now want to take over Singh Sabha. O.k, they say they believe in the Guru , in this modern age the Guru Granth Sahib and the sadh sangat is the guru. So why not let them make the decision over who is truthfull and who is not. We will soon hear the following propaganda from the sher group after they loose the election they will say ' they rigged the votes, all their supporters are hindu's or sharabi quabi's and drug dealers.' They will say Sardar H.S.Sohi is a thug. So what this actually means is the Guru has decided the sher group are unfit and unworthy of the sewa and if the Guru is not with these criminals then they will not accept his hukam. Monsoon thinks that Singh Sabha's langar is not langar and the meat and sharab served at Monsoon strip club is langar. The indian government agents have made an adda out of this seedy club. The agents and sher group are one and the same. What ever the sadh sangat say will be a fatwa to the two opposing groups, the only difference being that 1 group will bow before that hukam and abide by it and the other group will say our Guru is a lier.

I'm telling u ppl, we need to stand up; as a sangat and get these people OUT and stop talking about the bad things they get upto. We should b talking of our move to get them out! Come on people start thinking and prayin...

Well jus have to wait n see.....lol u dnt understand how many fake votes the present party has made its disgusting. votes have been made of elderly that have passed away.. jus shows signs of desperation!

I'm telling u ppl, we need to stand up; as a sangat and get these people OUT and stop talking about the bad things they get upto. We should b talking of our move to get them out! Come on people start thinking and prayin...

Well jus have to wait n see.....lol u dnt understand how many fake votes the present party has made its disgusting. votes have been made of elderly that have passed away.. jus shows signs of desperation!

i totally agrree with u.. wjkk wjkf. . out with the present party!!!!

I have watched the MAND FILM once again its a disgrace these type of people are just plain wrong. Whats going on with these manmukhs sending posts in against maryada, please this is a humble benti dont go against Sri Dasmesh ji for these political opportunist, the rehat maryada's are clear from the times of bhai Nand Lal Ghoya even. If u dont want to believe our rehat nama the Guru Granth Sahib says about intoxicants numerous times WAKE UP. I have posted the following recording of the great Khalistani Mali on you tube. In this recording of Punjab radio show he slips up by admitting all the Indian government come to see him at monsoon, he admits to feeding people alcohol for votes and worst of all he calls his sharab and meat Langar! Anyone can order this tape off punjab radio or watch it on you tube! I am sending a copy to Akal Takhat. Mand and Mali have got the same agenda as Tekedar had first they pretend to be panthic and then they switch but I never believe things with out prove thats why I have posted the link.

I think you need to listen to the whole interview before you put out that fake recording.

Think you need to have a look at you so called SOni and think wat has he done for the youth.

Simple Question does the gurdwara need to change for the better? If so can this be done under the current party?

Dal Khalsa came into being at Gurdwara Akal-garh, Sector 35, Chandigarh in 1978, after zail singh and rajiv gandhi had given their instructions they headed back to Delhi, the rest is history. Thats when they carefully carried out a pre organised plan to throw cows heads into mandirs and hoist a khalistan flag in Sri Harimandir Sahib complex and kill hindu bus passengers at the same time they had Jagjit Singh Chohaun in England underneath the khalistan banner pretending to make passports and currency. They made the problem seem bigger than it was, so India had the excuse they needed to massacre us. In reality Jagjit Singh Chohaun and Dal Khalsa didnt even have 1 % of the punjabi population with them. Ragiv Gandhi, Zail Singh, Jagjit Singh Chohaun, Kesar Singh Mand and Indira Gandhi are four fingers and one thumb of the same hand, the hand of INDIA.

You alll are wrong about Dal Khalsa heres the quick think about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dal_Khalsa

How can this video be fake??? it is in Malhi's own words that he calls his meat and alcohol langar!

gurvah the gurdwara was 2 million in debt the last time u lot were in power now its worth over 40 million, u dont need to be a mathmatician to work out who's lying!!

here is a video of Mali of sher group saying that he entertains the indian government officials at monsoon. He goes on to say the his meat and alcohol that he gives people at monsoon is Guru ka langar. This man is a disgrace. He has indian agents in his group and he is doing maharaj's beadbi by calling intoxicants langar, disgrace. watch this video sadh sangat jio

Desi radio just had a debate on the election. If anyone wants a copy of the discussion programme just go into the reception at desi radio. The sher group were exposed as a group without policy or honour, the presenter had to reprimand them on several seperate occasions for their misconduct and lack of any relevant content in their answers. A gentleman named sarpanch, and I use the term 'gentleman' loosely, made a complete and utter fool of himself and party. Mr Dhillion was also speechless at numerous points of the debate. Firstly he made a number allegations against the ruling group, when it was pointed out that until recently he was a member of that group and part of the decision making process he didnt know what to say. It is alleged that he wanted to become president but the committee didnt think he was capable of that sewa in response he decided to join the other group. Dr Garcha and H.S.Sohi answered all questions in a clear, concise and cohesive manner. I will not add anything further except to say get a copy of the tape and decide for yourselves.

Harjap stop copying and pasting the same arguments again and again!!

Why dont you try and disprove my argument of Sohi wasting £4 million of teh sangats money on proffesional fees alone??

Why dont you try and disprove teh fact Sohi allowed tabacoo, alcohol, and meat at the gurudwara???

you keep bringing back some silly video in which we hear Malhi saying he welccomes anyone regardless of who they are wherver they are from, rich or poor and gives them food. That is just terrible isnt it??

Harmeet Singh...you have given a link of beadbi that happened at SOUTHALL gurdwara......in the video SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE JI speeches are played in the back ground.. i have watched this video and sant ji says if this beadbi happens in front of a sikh then how did god let these people have mothers to give birth to them. they should have been born in Kuthiya keh dungara deh ghar (dogs and cattles houses).

Sadh sangat i ask you this The person who was filming these events what does that make them. Are they not guilty of Beadbi. this happened right in front of their eyes, they had enough time to show the whole world of this event and place it on their videophone. They are just as a bigger sikh as any of the comitee, why didnt they stop this. All very well saying the comitee should of stopped it.

Fair enough the comitee allowed them to use the car park at the gurdwara.. but they were told that they are not allowed to smoke, eat meat or have any alcohol on the premises of the gurdwara. The Film crew told all their staff of this rule.

And people who are spreading a the video around like Harmeet singh, i refer to Sant ji's quote...." that you should of been born in " kuthiya keh dungra di ghar". don't try and blame everything on the comitee and himmat singh.... this is every sikhs duty to stop this if they see some beadbi....the video man saw it but let it happen......WELL DONE CAMERA man.. im sure you thought that you were doing your duty as a sikh.

WAKE UP Harmeet singh and use your brain.

My friend, the peeople who made these videos, repeatedly asked the security gurds to tell teh actors to top what they were doing, but they just would not listen!!

They actors had sereral dozen security gurds as well as several police officers around them. No one could get near them withotu authority.

Poeple were shouting at them to stop from the bridge but they just would not listen. some of the videos on youtube you can clearly hear people shouting at the actors to stop. Just listen for yourself.