Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Live up to your name 'Sewa' Singh.

There has been no formal account of what has been spent where. You can't just yeah we spent 17 million on a gurdwara and thats it. Each memeber has a right to investigate the accounts of the gurdwara. But the sad fact is that they aren't allowed becasue the coimittee will not allow them to.

No wants the election cancelled. They only want it suspended so that the membership which has been made can be investigated by an independent authority showing that all the members are eligible, and not with 10 people living in the same 1 bedroom flat. Use ur common sense you muppet!

Also they want other issues clarified like why the comittee changed the constitution without asking anyone? for their own selfish motives?

Taking the gurdwara to court is the last thing any sikh wants to do, but if thats the only way to get these gadhars out then so be it. Guru Sahb is ang sang!

Sohi is the one who goes to party's at the indian high comission! I remeber 3/4 years ago at the election, he got a hindu pandit or something to come and sit in the gurdwara car park and do some pooja or wateva they do.. haha whats that all about. Someone should ask them if they running the correct institution. maybe they should stand for the mandir elections. LOL!!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant believe we are still having this debate about Khalistan what are you guys on. Sri Guru Grant Shaibs biadbi happens all round the country, the Sikh youth are increasingly drinking and taking drugs and yet you guys are all skill going on about Khalistan.

What the Sikh youth need are people to look up and to get into Bani and Seva, that is what we should be concerned with. Sikh youth need facilites such as sports, Gurmukh education, Punjabi education and to get them into our religion somehow.

If somehow you got Khalistain would this solve the issues the youth are having. No it wouldn’t because we have too many choder like Mali and Mand and all is supporter sheep who are probably mandy bhag boys.

:T:

Guest militant singh

Khalistan Zindabad yes my fellow sikh was right Guru Kirpa Cries of Khalistan Zindabad will fill the skies of Southall --- himmat singh sayin sorri ' Below is link 2 himmat singh saying sorry 4 bollywood incident ,he reverses blame 2 the sangat This massand has got 2 go along with his commitee who employ thugs 2 intimidate sangat and opposition,this so called apology wasnt enough ,bollywood are planning 2 cme back sevral sources have confirmed, i will post mre info as it cmes OUT WITH HIMMAT AND CO http://youtube.com/watch?v=OehEqfFgYfk

GET SOHI OUT!!!, DIL APNA KHALISTANI aint gonna like this cause I know he killer SOHI supporter and thats the only reason he on this forum to give bad publicity about the oppostion.

Firstly since Sohis arrival I have never seen any program that the current commitee has organised that is linked with KHALISTAN. I cannot understand how this person calls himself DIL APNA KHALISTANI and supports a party that is clearly Anti khalistani.

The current party (SOHIS) is so anti khalistani that the coaches which used to go to hyde park for the march against India high commision. Before Sohi when MAND'S party were in charge these coaches used to go in huge numbers. But now not even 1 goes to support the shaheeds. That is how much respect SOHI has for khalistanis who gave up their lives. It looks like SOHIS is the one with links with india high commision and not MAND, who still travels to hyde parks to support the fight against freedom in Panjab. Name me one person in SOHIS part who goes to these marches.

SOHIS party still cannot provide proper account of the millions they spent, infact they already say they have spent a few million repairing the new site, I cannot recall the site being so old that it already needs to be repaired. SOHI prob used the funds to add another PUB to his collection, even though he already has a few. SOHI is clearly not fit for pardhan, another thing take a look at his family, both of his sons are not issn n sikhi saroop, infact they are both expert BARTENDERS. Atleast MALHIS AND MANDS family are actually gursikhs instead of SOHIS thugs.

Also Regarding the video that Kesar Singh Mand recorded with Sant Ji, it is being taken out of context. You and a couple of other SOHIS chamchis keep on saying something about the windows being smashed, if you watch the video it actually says WE will not leave any windows standing. That year after windows were smashed at india high commision, okay not exactly every single one (BIG DEAL). After the holocaust MAND was one of the main organisers of the march in LONDON which is still recorded as being the most largest. There has not been a larger gathering in LONDON since MAND help organised the first march.

Also DIL APNA KHALSITANI im still waiting for you to answer my questions regardig the video, have you forgotten? Maybe you should look back at the thread and try to answer them instead of ranting and repeating the same untrue crappy propaganda that you have been posting.

WJKWJF

P.S Im waiting DIL APNA KHALISTANI for your answer, I can repost them if you want me to just ask

hey.. yes i soo agree with u.. dil apna khalistani needs a life :wub: hehe

I wonder in which department of india house in london himmat gangu masand sohi is getting his training in?

Shame how we can pick up on points who arent in power at the moment but what about the current most corrupt committee?

Shame on the people himmat gangu brahmin has paid to come onto this site and post his info on!

But the majority Sadh Sangat want him to go! Even though he has made hundreds of FAKE VOTES to be re-elected again!

Why is himmat gangu brahmin sohi so hungry for the PRESIDENT'S CHAIR??? if sohi is such an angel why cant he step aside?

Whats sohi trying to hide?

Why does he shiver at hearing Khalistan? or Sant Bhindranwale?

Can his supporters clarify his position with the indian government? and with the local hindu leaders?

How much does the indian government pay him? Does he not believe in the Shaheeds of Khalistan?

Whats his PANTHIC stand?

Whats his stand on issues like the Dastaar? Issues like Sikhs are a separate nation?

How much money (if one penny) has been sent from the Gurdwara Sahib since his Presidentship to November 84 victims, orphans & widows?

How much money (if one penny) has been sent from the Gurdwara Sahib since his Presidentship to

Shaheed families of 1984 and after?

Out of the CLAIMED £17-19,000,000 million claimed to be spent on the Gurdwara Sahib's domes and marble, couldn't £1,000,000 be sent to 84 widows or orpans or Shaheed Families????

Guest militant singh

so all u newbies must be himmat singhs spies init all joing up and defending him - why have u found out tht sikhs expose his dirty dealings ere?.....why is he anti khalistani ,why at the OLD HAVELOCK gurdwara were the hundreds of photos of shaheeds and freedom fighters not put back up at park avenue gurdwara WHAT HAS HIMMAT DONE WITH THEM pics Why above the 2 jora ghars in park ave have pics of the akal thkat in rubble and 1 of bhindrawale been removed ?????????????????????????theyll probably remove the 1 near the langar hall soon ..........................why are they hiding the most recent sikh holocaust is it cos local hindus will get offended or is it cos cats like ramdev ect...and the bollywood actors,indian govt officals will get offended?????????????????????????????sell out - 1 AKJ told me 2day tht himmat singh dnt let the AKJ lot park coaches in the park ave car park -WELL HE LET BOLLYWOOD so why can they ,this man is a clown hes teh ex playground bully when he dnt get his way he bullys with his thugs 4rm the glassy juntion pub his dictator ship has got 2 end

I have watched the MAND FILM........disgrace these type of people are just plain wrong. Whats going on with these manmukhs sending posts in against maryada, please this is a humble benti dont go against Sri Dasmesh ji for these political opportunist, the rehat maryada's are clear from the times of bhai Nand Lal Ghoya even. If u dont want to believe our rehat nama the Guru Granth Sahib says about intoxicants numerous times WAKE UP. I have posted the following recording of the great Khalistani Mali on you tube. In this recording of Punjab radio show he slips up by admitting all the Indian government come to see him at monsoon, he admits to feeding people alcohol for votes and worst of all he calls his sharab and meat Langar! Anyone can order this tape off punjab radio or watch it on you tube! I am sending a copy to Akal Takhat. Mand and Mali have got the same agenda as Tekedar had first they pretend to be panthic and then they switch but I never believe things with out prove thats why I have posted the link.

java script:ol

God save us from hypocrits and decievers!

I think you need to listen to the whole interview before you put out that fake recording.

Think you need to have a look at you so called SOni and think wat has he done for the youth.

Simple Question does the gurdwara need to change for the better? If so can this be done under the current party?

Dal Khalsa came into being at Gurdwara Akal-garh, Sector 35, Chandigarh in 1978, after zail singh and rajiv gandhi had given their instructions they headed back to Delhi, the rest is history. Thats when they carefully carried out a pre organised plan to throw cows heads into mandirs and hoist a khalistan flag in Sri Harimandir Sahib complex and kill hindu bus passengers at the same time they had Jagjit Singh Chohaun in England underneath the khalistan banner pretending to make passports and currency. They made the problem seem bigger than it was, so India had the excuse they needed to massacre us. In reality Jagjit Singh Chohaun and Dal Khalsa didnt even have 1 % of the punjabi population with them. Ragiv Gandhi, Zail Singh, Jagjit Singh Chohaun, Kesar Singh Mand and Indira Gandhi are four fingers and one thumb of the same hand, the hand of INDIA.

You alll are wrong about Dal Khalsa heres the quick think about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dal_Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Brothers and Sisters,

I see from reading this thread that we are all debating the upcoming elections on Sunday the 1st October. And various members are just using this as an opportunity to abuse both groups. Firstly I would like to ask you , how many of you actually live in Southall, as from what I am reading it appears that none of you actually live in the area. As if you did you would know how singh sabha Southall has progressed under the leadership of Sardar Himmat Singh Sohi, I have been living in Southall for the past 40 years and would like to state some fact to you about Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall.

Firstly when Sardar Himmat Singh Sohi, Became the president in the 1990s he came in when the gurdwara was in debt by 2.8 million pounds. You all should ask yourself how a gurudwara can get into so much debt when not a single penny was spent of the gurudwara.

With the blessing of Waheguru and the sangat, Sardar Himmat Singh he rescued the gurdwara and has transformed this into a world master piece. But yet, rather than someone saying thank you, all you can do is criticise.

We have some of our fellow brothers saying that the current committee does not do anything panthic,. As for Panthic , we have regular Kirtan, Paath and religious lectures. If this is not panthic please tell me what is.

As for the opposition part, just take a look at them a bunch of Chor who are just after the gurudwara’s assets. Were they asleep in the 90’s when the gurwara was in trouble. Why didn’t they do anything then?

he rescued the gurdwara and has transformed this into a world master piece.

We have some of our fellow brothers saying that the current committee does not do anything panthic,. As for Panthic , we have regular Kirtan, Paath and religious lectures. If this is not panthic please tell me what is.

World master piece yeah right, if it was a master piece then why is only a few years there as so many faults with the gurdwara. I agree about the master piece but how much sangat you see there that are not taking pictures of it? Why is it theres more sangat in park avenue then the new one? Why did the old gurdwara have such a nice feel even if it was old whereas this doesnt feel likeit

Kirtan + paath makes a gurdwara. lectures where??? never seen it never heard it mmmm you sure?