Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

I try and show you the approptriate respect that is due to a person with your views and knowledge and still you seem to get more and more upset daily. You think that because 2 people on an internet site are exposing your views as unsubstaniated, without foundation and totally biased, means that Sikhi is suddenly in a terrible state. Please do not confuse a smooth literary attack on your shambolic outpourings as the catalyst for the demise of Sikhi! If the Kaum's future was to be determined on reading internet posts, Jathedar Vedanti would of summoned you to Akal Takhat the day you wrote your first post! Meglamania is a dangerous state of mind my little master of disguise, you kind of remind me of an internet inspector Clueseu, the misplaced self belief, the ability to mess up everything your doing and most of all the way you make me laugh! :D As for your opinion that force should be used to express your views because the large majority of sadh sangat refuse to entertain you sums you up, like a little kid ready to throw a tantrum because they are not getting their way. :@ <_<

:e:

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol! and the whole time i was reading the thead thinking it to be 'present time'. LMAO....i never bothered to look at date of posting......wasn't ntil i got to last page that i realised that i was reading a thread from two years back.haha it took me a whole lot of time to go through the whole thread and i was constantly thinking that how and when this very large thread got posted, people must be really hot on posting!!!! sometimes i am really numb.

By the way what happenned to 40 million debt and khalsa schools??????? still as promises...

results should be out within the next hour

we give it large on sikh sangat bout vote lion party but wat did we do to campaign for lion party? i personally saw the campaigners and they went countless nights without sleeping campaigning posting letters etc we neeeda start actively getting involved as the youth

• 8 years later...