Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Gurvah Ji,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

When the building plans were passed it was also agreed in the agm that the gurdwara would cost 17 odd million, This figure was also used when all the fundraising was done for the building fund. Obviously the figure was known as the loan had to be agreed. I am sure the this was alos displayed on the notice board.

Hope this helps

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Azad i appreciate you like myself have pity on certain individuals who may be genuinly stupid and prehaps even neutral. However thankfully certain things they have said particular remarks they have made. All their inconsistencies make me wonder just how they expect us to be naive and believe their now apparrent cries out of ' PLEASE DONT UPSET ME IM NEUTRAL IM JUST CURIOUS THANKS' Azad my brother i feel these individuals have reached the end of their teathers, i think enough is enough. The Baag party are worthy winners good luck to the current pardhan and the sangat. We have nothing to prove ive laughed so much like yourself over these last few weeks and now currently have a FOUR PACK.

All these thugs, surporters aquaintences of Malis i would happily( to a certain extent i have) have a decent informative factual and progressive debates with. However when your dealing with persons who know so little who have been misguided whom cant digest basic factual answers which are so clearly accurate. Then I feel all they deserve is tongue and cheek remarks when they decide to appreciate the truths intentionally to favour their egos.

:s

Azad you have in the past complimented me for the use of my words and how i express words via the use of literature. To the contary my learned brother. I am not very educated just sticking up for the truth. You are by far the funniest yet same time informative individual ive never met! Your seriously humerous. YOUR ONE LINERS..LEGENDARY. You actually have a fan base you dont know about. A lot of people read these threads. We should keep in touch my sikh brethrin. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif :T: d_oh.gif

Waheguru ge khalsa sri waheguru je ke fateh.

Ps; wjjf wkkk SORRY IF YOUR UPSET BUT SURELY IF YOUR A 17 YEAR OLD HESHE THEN YOU WOULD THINK YOUD INVEST YOUR CURIOUSITIES OR INTERESTS IN SOMETHING ELSE? Trainstopping? :TH: reading? going to college? you writing these posts from jalandhar academy? please aim your energies elsewhere where youll be accepeted and appreciated. Try bored.co.uk really intriguing. ohmy.gif :D

Azad good luck on your abs wacko.gif :D blush.gif

I don't know what you got up to at 17 "true Khalsa" ji, but I like to spend my time with the sangat at the Gurudwara saheb and online as much as I can...Is there written rules that a 17 year old cannot have an opinion in Sikh politics? I'm not on here to prove anything, just learn more; this is a youth forum, I'm 17 , I'm a youth; I have a right to post my views as much as anyone...I don't care how immature your rude 'heshe' remarks are towards me. Why do you make such a big deal in such trivial matters?

True Khalsa I really appreciate your comments my brother, just makes me think that my attempts at humour are not going to waste! I am shortly thinking of retiring from this site because I am very disheartened at the unintellectual and non-factual uneducated posts sent by wjkk wkkf & co. I get really upset when Sikhs are portrayed as stupid in certain sections of media but when I read some of these posts I can see where its coming from! Not all of the sher party are bad. 99 percent of sher group are giving the rest a bad name! blush.gif They seem to mess up on the slightest of things, nothing is foolproof to a talented fool I suppose. Meanwhile the Gurdwara continues to quietly grow from strength to strength despite sher groups best efforts to destroy it, everyone is talking about the election defeat leaving the sewadars to 'chop chaap' get on with sewa and start completing the school project - its called 'gupt sewa.' Success always occurs in private and failure in full view. As our uneducated brethren are only too aware.

p.s I havent done any sit ups today at all so send a quick reply one of you! :nihungsmile:

:'( I'm not a member of the Sher Party, just cos I written some slightly biased views on Sohi's Crew... Why are you people so into making other people look like fools when there's no reason to? Can someone explain where I've written something rude or anything to anyone? What is wrong with putting your views accross and asking for sources? What is the big deal...it's not like I'm forcing my views on anyone...but all people keep saying is how stupid I am, but they won't actually give a mature reply to my posts...except Militant singh Ji and Punjab 1701 Ji...

I am so sorry if anyone has upset you wjkk wjkf, like I said before it should never be the intention of any Gursikh to upset anyone regarding their religion and culture, rather to enlighten and support people such as yourselves. So I appeal to all..........I think the best way to do this : Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have. I hope this new trend towards reconcilliation is satisfactory.

By the way this site is to do with Sikhi, not dating, so please there is no need to keep telling everyone you are a 17 year old girl. No one else seems to have to constantly refer to their gender and age so frequently as yourself, its almost like your trying to convince yourself youre a seventeen year old girl. I believe you brother! Anyway a Sikh shouldnt differentiate between genders and certainly shouldnt be ageist so dont expect any special treatment by making up blags, we treat all liers alike.

Also just to add you have said several times ' I am neutral,' then in your last post you said you were slightly biased, so which is it ,slightly biased or neutral? Chao Mr contradiction! :TH:

ahahaha! veerji; I'm not even gonna reply to your posts cos they are just gettin so immature you dont have to give your age cos we can all tell your younger than me! When I say biased I mean that I'm more on the 'against Sohi' side- does not mean I am a Sher Group supporter. The reason I keep referrin to me being Kaur is that some people have alleged I am a guy, or something like that.

P.s. what's bacteria got to do with anything?...o no wait I can see you writing something immature again; your next post will be something like..." you're so stupid, you cant read, you're a freshi" or something...or is it "I've grown a 7 pack now"...grow up people rolleyes.gif

Azad so true a words never spoken...please stop this ..its too much..i think ive got a 7 pack!!!! 8th coming through...your just too funny brother....loll lol lol lol :D :D :s :s :cry: :cry: i envy you !

wjjf djjf splat attaack kid quoted:

Thank you, I can't think of anything else on the spot; when they come to me i'll write them

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....you cant think full stop lol and it will never come to you . You suffer from premature delay ation....obvious quote of the century...halirious.... :T:

this is the next quote by WJKK WJKF ( thought i would save her/him/it the trouble and effort)

'I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.' blush.gif

:nihungsmile:

Ps theres only one TRUE KHALSA! You remind me of a young Sugar Ray Leonard, humiliating lesser mortals with blinding speed and pin point accuracy before finally landing the killa blow. BAM! U hit them with so many rights theyre begging for a left! :@ If we were coming out for round 12, they would be so far behind on the scorecards they would need a knock out to draw!

:TH:

pps and WKKK WJKF people do care dont get down, u mentioned that your having problems with your phone bill, if you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments. :D

chao 4 NOW

All the above statements (by 'true Khalsa and Azad' highlight the current problems with the Gurudwara Committee and it's opposition...They are too busy being more immature than the youths who want to help and have a say...That's why there won't be a change without force because the above 'azad' and 'true khalsa' and people alike because are too busy belittling people and avoiding real issues by going round in circles. This is an illustration of the Sikhi of today only Waheguru Ji knows what the state of Sikhi in the future will be like.