Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

FYI when the plans were being made for the gurdwara 6-7 years ago, there was also a tender of £8 million, which I have seen personally. The facilities and the structure of those plans were 10 times better than those of the current havelock rd.

Yeah theres one thing doing a job, but its another thing doing it properly. It has to be asked why there was so much spent on the gurdwara? its easy spending someone elses money. if it was couple of grand, even a couple of £100K, it could have been overlooked, but an extra £9 million?? thats not a joke! And on top of that they spending money on repairing it, why? where are the guarantees? oh yeah i forgot the company went bust!!

I remember when Mr. Sohi was approached by someone to undertake the seva of parts of the gurdwara, which they were willing to finance themselves so that the gurdwara wouldnt have to pay. But Mr. Sohi didnt allow them to do it coz they werent his supposrters and he wanted his name on the golden plaques in the gurdwara!! Ridiculous!!

Gurdwaras are supposed to be religious places of worship where anyone can come pray, do seva etc.. But nowadays they are becoming business run by people who have no clue what sikhi is..!!!

This is what Guru Sahib says about false people:

rs ks Kwey ipMfu vDwey ]

ras kas khaaeae pi(n)dd vadhhaaeae ||

Eating tasty delicacies, he fattens up his body

ByK krY gur sbdu n kmwey ]

bhaekh karai gur sabadh n kamaaeae ||

and wears religious robes, but he does not live to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

AMqir rogu mhw duKu BwrI ibstw mwih smwhw hy ]10]

a(n)thar rog mehaa dhukh bhaaree bisattaa maahi samaahaa hae ||10||

Deep with the nucleus of his being is the great disease; he suffers terrible pain, and eventually sinks into the manure. ||10||

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quote by Gurvah:

and wears religious robes, but he does not live to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

Deep with the nucleus of his being is the great disease; he suffers terrible pain, and eventually sinks into the manure. ||10||

o.k Gurvah lets try and work out what you mean by this.

Eating tasty delicacies

could this refer to Malis meat and sharab langar as he calls it!

he fattens up his body

kabadi players arent fat so this must be a reference to maybe a club owner.

and wears religious robes

but he does not live to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

this could translate he lies in court and swears false oaths on his Guru. Flase prosecutuion/false oaths

could be someone who likes to stand before a camera with folded hands

Deep with the nucleus of his being is the great disease

A disease such as dillusions of grandeur and wanting AT ANY COST£ pardhangi

he suffers terrible pain, and eventually sinks into the manure.

Wasnt Mali accusing someone of kicking him in? and he sunk into manure when he lost the election because he ended up with <admin-profanity filter activated> ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must know Mr Mali very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :e:

:T:

quote by Gurvah:

o.k Gurvah lets try and work out what you mean by this.

Eating tasty delicacies

could this refer to Malis meat and sharab langar as he calls it!

he fattens up his body

kabadi players arent fat so this must be a reference to maybe a club owner.

and wears religious robes

could be someone who likes to stand before a camera with folded hands

but he does not live to the Word of the Guru's Shabad.

this could translate he lies in court and swears false oaths on his Guru. Flase prosecutuion/false oaths

Deep with the nucleus of his being is the great disease

A disease such as dillusions of grandeur and wanting AT ANY COST£ pardhangi

he suffers terrible pain, and eventually sinks into the manure.

Wasnt Mali accusing someone of kicking him in? and he sunk into manure when he lost the election because he ended up with <admin-profanity filter activated> ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must know Mr Mali very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZAD who ever you are where ever you are ..your a legend. Reading between the lines with reference to your quotes i couldnt agree with your more. Your quotes from the guru granth sahib and the way in which you cross referenced them with Mali, a work of genius LOL LOL ..SO bizaree how they actually make so much sense, so true and the more you think about it...your spot on!!

Ill keep this post short and to the point. Firstly like AZAD has highlighted already the Baag Party are worthy winners, they have nothing to prove. 2ndly on a personal level I feel proud and at the same time embarassed that individuals on this website have had the stupidity and made the assumption that Himmat has actually payed myself to write these posts( what boll...xx), does intelligence scare ?you,3rdly i appreciate having invested so much time energy and more importantly appx 2 -3 hundred thousand pounds in his corrupt election campaign that this would for even a genuine individual be a hard pill to swallow!

finally i feel it my duty to express my honest opionion where the truth and integrity of good people should prevail and not be criticised without any real assertion facts or truths..

ps..to all you mali lovers on his payrole apologies for any profanities and rudeness as you put it i didnt feel you could embaress yourselves any further, it just adds a lighter touch rather than be direct..this has truely been a total shambolic anticlimatic awakening , find yourselves a hiding place far far away ...you have no place within this sikh koum ..idiots...

may god bless you all ...and just for your records...i was born in 1985..you need to get out more.. :nihungsmile:

Guest militant singh

what was malhi playing at by bringing bodyguards to the gurdwara????there was plenty of police and security there. also all the lion supporters were making the sangat feel intimidated by coming up to them and asking them to vote sher party. the sangat have their own minds and will vote for who ever they think will be good for the job of the pardhan.

what was himmat playin at callin thugs and crack shooter 4rm glassy junction hey???????????????? why does he Sh1t it wen he hears Khalistan why does he intimadate why hav ethe commitee got youths arrested sevreal timeson false charges why was RSS ramdev bought and whywas sangat moved out of da way jus 4 tht hindu RSS why was bollywood allowed der why youths stopped 4rm doing seva ? why was bhindrawales and akal thkts pics removed b4 june 4th dis yr why has money gne missing why dn he shw us acounts why does he call glassy junction gangsters 2 shw off and intimidate why is he a dictator?why does he onw luxury cars hmmmmm ohyh havelock gurdwara funds yh havelocks fallin aprt while he drives in mrecades and bentlys yes bentlys -- himmat out

Oh my god....After every disgracing the election system on sunday, he now decides to talk about his lost, of loosing the election at a funeral of 3 young gursikhs, whos parents have lost their children forever.

My chacha was at the funeral as they from his town, he told me that this guy Malhi from Southall came up to do a speech and started talking about the election and politics of Southall Gurdwara.

How Low can Malhi get.....im so thankful to Gur Mahraj that malhi didnt win the election the guy has no sympathy and talks so that he can get his own gains....he doesnt care about any one else....wat a disgrace...

Make your own judgements here people.

Quote Dil Apna K

Oh my god....After every disgracing the election system on sunday, he now decides to talk about his lost, of loosing the election at a funeral of 3 young gursikhs, whos parents have lost their children forever.

My chacha was at the funeral as they from his town, he told me that this guy Malhi from Southall came up to do a speech and started talking about the election and politics of Southall Gurdwara.

Paaji if your dad knows the family please get him to express our regret at Mali's dispicable behaviour and make it clear that Mali does not represent the views of the southall sangat. At this tragic time all of our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji Quite in memory of Harvinder Singh, 15, Tajinder Singh, 21, and Satvir Singh, 17.

I am intimate with Him; granting His Grace, my Kind Beloved has told me of the True Guru. || 1 || Pause || Wherever I look, there You are; I am totally convinced of this. Unto whom should I pray? The Lord Himself hears all. || 1 || My anxiety is over. The Guru has cut away my bonds, and I have found eternal peace.

Azad & Co.. obviously you cant read between the lines.

The meaning of giveing a reference like that is that people go around showing to the world that they are religious leaders but dont have a clue about sikhi and its tenents. In the end they wil suffer great pain. I am not saying this, it is clearly stated in Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib, which is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Dont make a mockery of gurbani!! Shows how low you can go!!

And by the way being the executive commitee they do need to answer to the concerns the members have, by law and by the constituion of the gurdwara.

None of you prats have a clue whats going on!! None of you facts have any solid proof!!

Go and do something better with your life other than talking crap!!

Gurvah. Were you replying to this because this was my last quote?

Quote Dil Apna K

Paaji if your dad knows the family please get him to express our regret at Mali's dispicable behaviour and make it clear that Mali does not represent the views of the southall sangat. At this tragic time all of our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji Quite in memory of Harvinder Singh, 15, Tajinder Singh, 21, and Satvir Singh, 17.

I am intimate with Him; granting His Grace, my Kind Beloved has told me of the True Guru. || 1 || Pause || Wherever I look, there You are; I am totally convinced of this. Unto whom should I pray? The Lord Himself hears all. || 1 || My anxiety is over. The Guru has cut away my bonds, and I have found eternal peace.