Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Out with sohi's committee end of story, what have they done by spending £18 million on marble and domes? what have they secured for the youth's future? if he has done ANYTHING now he's not willing to let go of the PRESIDENT'S CHAIR, what is he trying to hide?

Look at the sums that have been drawn up where Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall's costs have been compared to Gravesend's Gurdwara?

An indepedant quantity surveyor has stated the Gurdwara Sahib's building cost is only 8 million pounds!

So where has Sohi pocketed the rest of the Sadh Sangats money??

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye dil apna khalistani just anti everyone. hes the best blah blah.. u dnt do ne thin ur self. but sit there disgracing others. well c 2 morro wat u actually do.. wen ppl that are never ever cn in the gurdwara stand outside.. and jus cause touble. if something goes wrong 2moro. well c if u have he guts to actually come in the scene and stop it.. its all easier said than done mate.!

There were two pictures of 1984 one of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and one of the distructed Sri Darbar Sahib Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, at Park Avenue Gurdwara BOTH have been REMOVED!

By who? Gurdwara's Committee's President Himmat Masand Gangu Sohi

What for? SO THEY DONT UPSET THAT V.I.P. SWAMI PERSON THAT WAS TREATED LIKE A GURU!!!!

Prabhjoyt Singh, the reason why Mand is a Gadhar, is because he lied to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji when he interviwed him before the attack in 1984. In the video of the interview he is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.

It is because of people like Mand that so many innocent people got killed on that much of a large scale. And now the man creeps up from nowhere to try and take control of the largest sikh institution out of india... No where to be seen in the early 90's when the gurdwara was in so much debt (£2.2Million).. when Bank of Baroda where so close to reprocessing the gurdwara.

All Mand is doing is shouting about the YOUTH, and a few braindead puppets are bowing to him saying that he listens to the youth...and how he should be voted in. A man who Lied to Sant ji to his face...has he fulfilled his promises that he made to him? NO! Then how do you expect him to fulfil promises of listening to Southalls Youth?

This is not just lies on a internet thread...what im saying is fact and it is about time the sikh youth of Southall wake up and see the bigger picture of Mand and his party's intentions.

Heres the video if you havnt seen it.... www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4

Just like to say that I have just come back from Park Ave, from the kirtan darbaar held for the three veerji's that sadly passed away.. And I just want to say that the pictures of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji are still there with Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib.. Just to stop any confusion..

I also want to ask the regular sangat, why is Himat Sohi president of both Havelock and Park Ave - is one gurdwara not enough.? And surely ther should be a constitution that stipulates that one person can onli saty president for so long..

Bhul chuk maaf karna, if i have said anything out of line.

Gurufateh Ji

I though the sangat might like to know, that while my family was at the gurudwara voting they saw 3-4 people have there vites denied because they were using illegal membership cards. There probably were more people with illegal memberships.

And 'cute kaur' ji there is another picture of Sant JI that has been removed, not the one you are refering to.

I was also at the keertan darbaar yesterday which was amazing as usual. I hope more of the sangat can attend next month. There will also be a keertan program at Sikh missionary southall every wednesday.

Guest militant singh

i have info 4rm veryyyy good sources tht both himmat and malhi had after parties ,which had alcohol and meat in them......................... and i saw himmats thugs intimatdating people i nthe car park

figths broke out in da carppark 2day cos himmat sohis illegal immigrants tried 2 vote i saw 4 fights 2day and polcie had 2 stop them himmat has agian tried 2 rig the elections well c 2mrow who wins Glassy Junction shut at 7pm 2day after 8 glassy crew and himmat sohi went 2 an after party and malhi and co went 2 an after party dwn his monsoon club i was disgraced 2 c this occurance from the outside of the club ex ealing mayor gurcharan singh and other promonient leaders were drinking and jaikhareh were beeing shouted out THEY ARE BOTH A JOKE NO MATER WHO WINS THE SANGAT WILL HAVE TO TAKE CHARGE WHEN THINGS GO BAD ,SO F**K WHOS INCHARGE WHAT WE WANT DEN WELL GET DNE WJKKWJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh

I was also very shocked and disturbed to what i saw i yesterday, my family all tunred up at the Gurudwara yesterday to vote, i was extreamly shocked with what i saw and the levels of intimdation we were getting from the lion party. Why is there a need to have secruity agencys wearing vote for lion rumaal, on the gurdwara premises. We are going away from all of our gurus teachings and beliefs. Do people forget we are in a guru khar and waheguru is watching us all.

A gurudwara should be a place of peace and humanity but people have recreated scenes you would see at a football match with thugs from both sides intimidating people.

They commitees really need to move voting from outside gurudwara premises, so that people who just want to visit the gurudwara can do so in peace and without the fear if intimidation. What did Sardar Gurmail Singh Malhi think he was doing with hired bodyguards, bouncers and thugs from outside of southall. SOme would think he was just looking for a fight.

Marf Karane, if anyone thinks i have said anything wrong.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa , Waheguru Ji Ki Fatheh