Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

What a load of bloody rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Mand got someone from the dal khalsa to break a couple of windows you say, haha who created dal khalsa fools......Giani Zail Singh....who signed the legal paperwork for the attack on Sri Harimandir to go ahead.............Giani Zail Singh. That says it all Oh my God proud of your Gardhari how bad does it get! Dal Khalsa is in the white paper on operation bluestar the indian government implies that the dal khalsa was one of the excuses they had for the attack. Giani Zail Singh and Rajiv Gandhi wanted an organisation to tarnish the good reputation of Sikhs by throwing decapitated heads of cows into mandirs, so they decided to use dal khlasa. Before thata some hindu's, small in number supported the movement after that every hindu was against it and these stories of descerating mandirs in punjab were pushed out all across india getting people ready to unleash a backlash against Sikhs that finally took place after indira Gandhi's death. But it was these acts that mobilsed the hindu mass's against innocent Sikhs that resulted in thousands of innocent deaths. Our mothers and watched their sons getting burnt alive infront of their own eyes in their thousands in very distant corner of India and without doubt some of that blood is on Mands hands. Our holiest shrine was attacked and destroyed by the army of India, our youth were killed and some of that blood too is on the hands of Mand. So get your facts straight.

You say he didnt say about killing the indian high comissioner watch the film he says it and also swears on the Guru Granth Sahib. Dal Khalsa and Mand are a stain on the vision of Sikh nationhood. May God deliver us from their treachery.

Pul chuk maaf

The news media propagated the myth that Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was associated with or in a position to direct and control the activities of groups which claimed credit for violent acts. Tully and Jacob concede : 'Bhindranwale never openly associated with the Dal Khalsa.'

panthic week

Jeffrey , among others, tells us that the founding of the Dal Khalsa in 1978 was 'with the alleged backing of Zail Singh' of Indira Gandhi's Congress Party.

Giani Zail Singh and Sajay Gandhi with the blessing of Indra Gandhi created Dal Khalsa by recruiting Naxalites (communists).

Giani Jarnail Singh usa spn sewadar

India bans the Dal Khalsa and the National Council of Khalistan. The Dal Khalsa had been formed as a counterweight to the Akali Dal in 1978 with the support of Zail Singh, then a senior cabinet minister in the Indira Gandhi-led Congress (I) government in New Delhi.

Sikh times

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dal Khalsa came into being at Gurdwara Akal-garh, Sector 35, Chandigarh in 1978, after zail singh and rajiv gandhi had given their instructions they headed back to Delhi, the rest is history. Thats when they carefully carried out a pre organised plan to throw cows heads into mandirs and hoist a khalistan flag in Sri Harimandir Sahib complex and kill hindu bus passengers at the same time they had Jagjit Singh Chohaun in England underneath the khalistan banner pretending to make passports and currency. They made the problem seem bigger than it was, so India had the excuse they needed to massacre us. In reality Jagjit Singh Chohaun and Dal Khalsa didnt even have 1 % of the punjabi population with them. Ragiv Gandhi, Zail Singh, Jagjit Singh Chohaun, Kesar Singh Mand and Indira Gandhi are four fingers and one thumb of the same hand, the hand of INDIA.

I think mand was general secretary in 1990 around the time all the sangats money was taken. Could just be a coincidence or as a famous philosopher once said ' theres no such thing as coincidence'

Listen mate, i think you just need to get a life.. people like you dont do anything themselves but backstab others. What have you done for the community.. sit on your sad little chair typing away on the computer .. wowie.. what a panthic banda.. ur sad and so r u other so called anti friends.. u lot shud get a life.. n do something for the community. Mr Mand deserves better than u lot criticising him.. seriously.. from my heart get a life.. fool.. n do something.!!!!

I chatted to someone from the sikh federation today they use to be in the ISYF. Everyone knows that jathe bandi is proper panthic, made after Shaheed bhai Amrik Singh's qurbani. Anyway he said they found out years ago Mand was an agent and broke his arm and threw him in an old style wheely bin. I dont reckon he would lie but Amrit k Mand you must know? can u help shed any light on the subject? Kesar Singh knows the power of the International Sikh Youth Federation, its the no.1 jatha in u.k. Dal khalsa aint done nothing only the Babar's and isyf. Also he said Mand doesnt represent Sant Ji, Sant ji's nephew Jasbir Singh Rode was tight with the ISYF not Mand and Dal khalsa lot.

Admin Note: Give the backup like (proof) that you chatted with Sikh Federation. We have SF visiting our forums and they may say in direct but it mostly seems like a lie made up as no main political party will blur something like that to any random person. We request all that they cannot use/give evidence without the backup proof or have them authorize the proof. Otherwise, we will not allow such replies.

I think mand was general secretary in 1990 around the time all the sangats money was taken. Could just be a coincidence or as a famous philosopher once said ' theres no such thing as coincidence'

Listen mate, i think you just need to get a life.. people like you dont do anything themselves but backstab others. What have you done for the community.. sit on your sad little chair typing away on the computer .. wowie.. what a panthic banda.. ur sad and so r u other so called anti friends.. u lot shud get a life.. n do something for the community. Mr Mand deserves better than u lot criticising him.. seriously.. from my heart get a life.. fool.. n do something.!!!!

I have seen the film!! wat u on bout?

The Sikh Federation (UK) enjoys good relations with the Dal Khalsa leaders in Britain and abroad. There are a few Sikh Federation (UK) members who use this forum so you can ask them directly if you are in any doubt about their views on the Dal Khalsa.

Below is link 2 himmat singh saying sorry 4 bollywood incident ,he reverses blame 2 the sangat This massand has got 2 go along with his commitee who employ thugs 2 intimidate sangat and opposition,this so called apology wasnt enough ,bollywood are planning 2 cme back sevral sources have confirmed, i will post mre info as it cmes OUT WITH HIMMAT AND CO http://youtube.com/watch?v=OehEqfFgYfk