Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

i THink this film proves Mand is a gadhar, look at the way the man is lying in the film you can see he is a natural at it he didnt even batter en eye lid.

For this gadhari he shouldnt be allowed into any Sikh institution in the world. Its one things hearing things about people but this man is on film lying with his own mouth!

How many of the sikh youth have been made shaheed listening to people like this winding people up then doing nothing themselves. Sant Ji was the only one who was KEHNI KARNI DHE POOREH.

It is blatent that Mand is a fraud like Badal and the rest of them. As for Mali and the rest of these guys I am not even gonna comment but we should no way under any circumstances let India take us for fools again!

Wake up people, look at the wider picture!

quote from Mand to Baba Ji ' not even one window of the high comission london will stay in one piece and the commisioner we will not leave alive this i promise you infront of Guru Granth Sahib.'Watch this traitor on you tubejava script:ol ('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

G13RPS i think it is clear....the bottom line is people like Mand and his party will destroy any chances that Sikhs have to flourish.

WatCh the Video Everyone and see for yourselves.

you tube java script:ol ('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4');

Lately I have read many posts regarding Mr Kesar Singh Mand. It is obvious that the people who are making allegations against him dont know him very well.

I know Mr Mand personally and believe me he is far from a traitor. In fact he is one of the very few journalists we have today who still have the guts to speak out about the mistreatment of sikhs today in india. Since the video tape of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in Feb 1984, he has not travelled to india (where many of his close relatives reside). He refuses to enter such a country where sikhs have been treated with disrespect.

Maybe the unfortunate souls who make such disgraceful allegations against Mr Mand should first of all look at themselves closely before saying things to anyone else. How many of them have served as journalists to the panth for over fifty years? How can you just make some sort of stupid allegation such as a Gaddhaar so easily. If anyone has read the book published and written by Mr Mand 'Panjab Da Dukhaant' they will realise that Mr Mand is every drop a khalistani and will remain so for the rest of his life.

Regarding the elections, Mr Mand has served as Vice president of sri guru singh sabha gurduwara southall in the past and was one of the very few active members who first started the southall gurdwara.

WJKK WJKF.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prabhjoyt Singh, the reason why Mand is a Gadhar, is because he lied to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Ji when he interviwed him before the attack in 1984. In the video of the interview he is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.

It is because of people like Mand that so many innocent people got killed on that much of a large scale. And now the man creeps up from nowhere to try and take control of the largest sikh institution out of india... No where to be seen in the early 90's when the gurdwara was in so much debt (£2.2Million).. when Bank of Baroda where so close to reprocessing the gurdwara.

All Mand is doing is shouting about the YOUTH, and a few braindead puppets are bowing to him saying that he listens to the youth...and how he should be voted in. A man who Lied to Sant ji to his face...has he fulfilled his promises that he made to him? NO! Then how do you expect him to fulfil promises of listening to Southalls Youth?

This is not just lies on a internet thread...what im saying is fact and it is about time the sikh youth of Southall wake up and see the bigger picture of Mand and his party's intentions.

Heres the video if you havnt seen it.... www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKvp211l0C4

Dil Apna Khalistani, you sound such a fool u know that. was you at the meeting? If you was then tell me why in the ardas the gaini said this is the end of the meeting????why was himmit soni shouting on the mic like he was mcing lol. think about it they didn’t even want to discuss anything? Personally I think you need to get some heart surgery done because you don’t even know the full meaning of Khalistani. get your facts straight son. go and do some research if might help. FOOL

any relation to the man in question Amrit?

o.k just answer 3 questions. 1 did mand(kesar that is) smash all the windows of the indian high comission in london? 2. did K. Mand kill the high comissioner? 3 if not why did he say to Sant ji he swears on the Guru Granth Sahib he would? I would love it if you could answer these questions and dispell our doubts but i doubt it very much. I am not asking about his book or anything else but seeing as u know mand can you give me a straight answer

Il tell you why in the meeting they said the end of the meeting because there was dogs barking. Who had no respect for the Granth Sahib ji… They couldt conduct themselves in a humane manner at the meeting…. And it was the sher party people who were drowning out the general sectarys report and the treasurers report.

I Think ending the meeting was a good thing. And when it was said in the ardass… people should stay quite when the ardass is happening,, you obviously seem like one of the ones who were interrupting the ardas and causing disorder… it looked like there was going to be a mass brawl if the meeting wasn’t ended. To me it all looked well reheresed by the sher party! Your a FOOL pal....too blind to see what the sher party's intentions are. showing so much GAND in the gurdwara. One thing il say for sure there has been peace in the gurdwara before Mand and MAlhi and idiots showed up.

Why dont You help gadhar mand answer those 3 questions i just posted. If u cant then your the FOOL and 'heart surgery' big words for a guy who sounds like he wets his kashera on every thread! lol

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.

It is because of people like Mand that so many innocent people got killed on that much of a large scale.

This is one of the most ridiculous allegations i have ever heard. You must think the people who visit here are as stupid as you are, but no such luck.

S. Kesar Singh Mand is a close associate of the Dal Khalsa and a true Khalistan activist. He has the backing of Khalistanis in Britain and abroad so do not listen to or be fooled by this joker 'Dil apna' whatever. Every pro-Khalistani should know that S. Kesar Singh Mand has close ties with the struggle for Khalistan and it is with him and whatever party he belongs to that the Sikhs of Southall should vote for.

any relation to the man in question Amrit?

o.k just answer 3 questions. 1 did mand(kesar that is) smash all the windows of the indian high comission in london? 2. did K. Mand kill the high comissioner? 3 if not why did he say to Sant ji he swears on the Guru Granth Sahib he would? I would love it if you could answer these questions and dispell our doubts but i doubt it very much. I am not asking about his book or anything else but seeing as u know mand can you give me a straight answer

Listen

Firstly Mr Mand has been a member of the Dal Khalsa for a very long time and during the ninetees 2 members of the Dal Khalsa (linked very closely with Mr Mand) did break windows of the indian high commisioner and served jail sentences in britain.

Secondly Mr Mand didnt kill the indian high commisioner firstly because he never said he would and secondly it is not a sikhs duty to kill innocent individuals. The high commisioner of india did not attack the harmander sahib, it was the indian governement.

If this ridiculous and stupid topic about Mr mand and those windows is troubling you so much, mate you need to get a life. Can you tell me what you personally have done for the khalistan movement.

Mr Mand risked is own life in making a video just so the young generation could catch a glimpse of sant ji. If you think his work does not deserve the slightest bit of recognition then you personally are a true GADHAAR. Its very easy to sit in front of a computer and make silly comments. If you have any suggestions about how the gurdwara should run why dont you try and put your name in the candidate list for the southall elections. Personally people like you can only talk. You dont do anyting practical.

Everythings easier said than done.

Regarding the votes if you would much rather vote for sohis group please go ahead. You might not realise that the only backing sohi has is of drug dealers and drunkards. The people he brings to back him up on the election days do not even come to the gurdwara. They are just there to cause trouble.

Ask any khalistani in southall, birmingham, leicester, wherever and you will get the same reply that Mr mand is always active and ready to support any movement or any convention regarding khalistan.

So mate before making allegations on senior citizens who have done so much for the community it is always good to look at yourself first. Please read the book. I hope you can read punjabi otherwise you should not be in this forum in the first place. The book is written in punjabi and no there is no english versions for the people who cant be bothered to learn their own mother tongue.

Finally peope are starting to realise what MAND is really about, he is a TRUE KHALISTANI fighting for sikh rights. People like Dil apna khalistani are just making these ridiculous claims simply because hes a supporter of sohis election team. Just before the elections they always try to lie about certain individuals so people dont vote for them.

Dil apna khalistani can still not answer a few basic questions which I posted more than 24rs ago.

If you are so overconfient in these claims why dont you bring out your evidence.

Finally I urge people not to accept such bogus and stupid claims before a bit of research. Anyway if you still dont beleive me you can very easily approach Kesar Singh Mand. Or ask any respectable Khalistani figure in the UK.

Thanks

The only reason why sohi apologised was coz the elections are coming up and wants votes. he is becoming like a dictator. why has he stayed in power all this time? coz him and his committee have always rigged the election process and never allowed a fair election to take place. in previous years when there werent any photo membership cards, they used to call down 100's of people down from north etc.. and give them fake membership cards on the day. I have myslef witnessed this. Since the photo ID cards have been used, sohi & co have been scrutinizing the membership themsleves and no allowed anyone from outside to see what they are doing.

If its there pesron they wont even check ID, and if they know the person isnt gonna vote for them, they will make every excuse to not let them enroll even if they have the correct id.

They pay random ppl £25 to become members and vote for them, for a membership which costs £5.

Just look at the membership records! The list was scrutinized and some of the members that appear on the list dont even exist. Some are dead. Some dont live at the correct address. One example shows 10 members which live in a 1 bedroom flat? Now u tell me does that sounds right?

Again I stress that this is not a personal attack against any individual. We dont really care what people do in the personal lives but when they start runnin sikhi instituions and using this for thier own selfish motives and not the interests of the sangat, thats what we have a problem with.

These people need to be shown that th sangat is not gonna stand back and let them sell sikhi off in front of us. Our guru's gave their lives, their childrens lives, thier parents's lives, and everything they for the chardi kala of the panth!

Yes, there shouldnt have been shouting and raving in the meeting on sunday, but when all else fails people need to voice their views. Malhi & co have been trying every other way possible for the past 5-6 years but the committee have not even tried to cooperate.

and if u believe things like the only reason indian gov. brought canons coz K.S. Mand told them to then you'll belive anything. If thats true then prove it. LOL!! :nihungsmile: