Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

Sarpanch I hope you are not an Amritdari for the Guru's sake, you are lying, sorry to say that but that didnt happen. I reiterate that I am not a Bajj group follower and my posts over the previous time are open to view. But Dr someone from the committe was speaking and it was our guys who did the beadbi, they were shouting during Sri ardas! As for the police they were there even as i was going in before the meet. ' I will not stay silent from speaking the truth through fear of mortals' Guru Dasmesh said. Until the Khalsa stay niara i will support them Guru Ji said, but when they dont follow the maryada ' me na karo in kee partit' he said he will abandon us. We are ruining our rishta with our Guru for a korsi, a lot of Gursikhs i respected were about yesterday and they did total beadbi, we are better than anyone. But lets stick to SATH - truth, dont ruin our likhe for an election veero!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Azad change your name to gulaam, because thats what you are, how much is sohi paying you to come on here and preach about him and his party?

YOU SAY ELECTIONS??? AN ELECTION WOULD BE FAIR IF BOTH SIDE'S SUPPORTERS WERE MADE MEMBERS TO VOTE, BUT SOHI ON LET HIS SIDE BECOME MEMBERS!!!! NEVER MADE THE OTHER SIDE'S SUPPORTERS BECOME MEMBERS!

I can tell you are a really interlectual guy so lets have a look at some facts firstly when it comes to preaching you have typed the same stuff on near enough every thread on this whole site! Yes I got some opinions, if I say anything against sohi his lot start mailing me and if I start saying anything against mali his lot start being abusive. Read my post genious , where as I have backed both groups when i think they are right you have just spat put one way traffic from your posts, so if anyone is on a salary I think you must be referring to yourself. This site is to express our views just because everyone doesnt agree with you it doesnt mean their gulaam, look paji you sound like the taliban. Give people a chance to have their say without calling them slaves.

At the end of the day if sohi's comittee had allowed the AGM to be conducted in a proper manner, maybe things wouldn't have turned out the way they did. They are supposed to be running the managment of the committee and they cant even do that properly. Instead they cant face the truth and have to go up and hide. If they were fair they would have given the opposition time to voice thier views, which they are fully entitled to.

At least he saying I NEED to change my name, no ones saying that to you because your name is pakandi baba, I think you should keep it , it suits your views!!

Well i'm sure you're one of those 'Dekhava Sikhs' that wear the bana (if you even do) and eat meat, drink sharab all in a Gurdwara premises! - And my name is what most of the people follow, so that includes you, judging from and YOUR views and the people you back! :TH:

eh what did he say that was wrong?

Gave an opinion, can't be so wrong to say that it's wrong to smoke in Gurdwara Premises or can it.

It can to those that indulge in it Veera!

I attended the agm at Singh Sabha yesterday. It was a shamefull day for the sikh sangat. As the ardas began sher group started making noise, shouting and swearing. The general secretary was addressing the sangat and Mali's group kept the noise up constantly. These manmukhs gathered outside and had a meeting , the conclusion of which was if we cant win the election fairly lets cause a riot and get it cancelled! The agm couldnt carry on so about a thousand members walked out and went home in the mean time because no one was left to stop them, mali got on the kirtan stage in his socks and starting making up his own resolutions and shouting jaikare. The sangat will give their fatwa on Sunday, but these people have no faith in the sangat or the guru. The sangat will never let singh sabha back into the days when these people robbed it blind. It has taken a long time for sohi with the sangats help to turn it round. Now we see one of this countries premier religious institutions standing proudly in Southall. Now they want chodar after the comittee have done all the hard work. I will post the videos that show without a shadow of a doubt what happened on you tube today. The sher group claim sohi is corrupt, the charity comission is corrupt, all the m.p's are corrupt, all the police are corrupt..............maybe they are the only decent people left! The truth is they only see others as they are inside themselves.

as i sed before harjap get a life.

your lies aint gonna fool anyone. the fact of the matter is that sohi & co ran off because they cant answer any questions. Why dont you go yourslef and get a tender estimate on how much a similar buliding would cost to make, similar to that of havelock road. I bet u it wont be more than £10 mill at the most. So what the hell has sohi done spent £17/18 million. forget taking the gurdwara out of debt, he's put them in more debt than they could ever imagine. Whose gonna being paying off the debts for the next 30 years?. Malhi lot dont want to take the credit of whats been done, coz their is no credit to take. LOL!!

And more so, the company that built the gurdwara has gone bankrupt. just a bit of a coincidence dont you think?