Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just heard the radio broadcast of Mali saying ' all the Indian government people come and see me!' Another traitor surprise surprise. Guru's free kitchen (Guru ka Langar) which was started by Guru Nanak and developed by Guru Angad, was further strengthened by Guru Amar Das.

Mali says he serves langar at monsoon ' anyone who comes we give them langar' gurdwara's serve langar not night clubs. If Mali is such a Khalistani why has he got a night club that sells alcohol and drink to Sikh youngsters?, why is he serving langar in a night club or is he referring to his special sharaab and meat that he serves up there?, why is keasr Singh Mand in this group when he is a well known indian agent and this film that G13RPS has exposed just confirms everyones suspicions.

If you got problems with Mr Mand then come and ask him at the gurudwara today at 4 park ave as theres a members meeting there 2day. If you dont believe then may i ask you why is some much of the youth gona vote his party? Why do alot of singhs come and see Mr Mand for advise? If he wasnt a true Khalisatan then why would he be so involved with the sikh?

Harjap, all i can say have u seen the full video of the recording of the interview? Dont think you have? You have no idea of what went on the eve of the attacks of 84. If this video was for the indian government then how come most ppl in the Uk hav this video? Do you think they would let this out for the sake? think about it, would fbi let out anything about something about Bin ladin that will help them into the public??? All im gona say get any youth that spoken to him and know him and then youll find a answer, they will vote this party.

Do you listen to akasah radio, aint there recordings of the other party? All i got to say where ever you go a conclusion of mand been a Traitor, u need to think hard about it?

ok lets look at the gurdwaras payslips mmm why are there two payments for the gainhs? etc. look at the cost why is it gravesend gurdwara is more half the cost yet holds 2 football pitches and a gurdwara twices as big then Havelock road?

Lets make it then why was the Constitution of the gurdwara changed under mr soni? ill let you think about it?

Lets look at the other party now, ow many of them own or used to own businesses that sells fags and booze???

Everyone has to make a living thats what im saying. Lets say i was in transport and i had a contractor to ship booze around the country and another to ship charity toys around and make money. does that make me a wrong singh? i dont think so? MMM singhs own alot of buinesses, hotels, bars, clubs, etc dont think they are wrong if they make a living?

also forget to tell you Sant Ji knew there was gona be attacks well before the attacks took place, one of his speechs before the attacks say singhs need to pick up there swords and guns. Why did Sant Ji say this cause he knew! Sant ji also say that singh should be trained with guns as its the morden day of the kirpan, y cause he ssaid that if i was standing ere with my kirpan and someone stand with a gun face to face oa distance apart then who do you think will do more damage me running at you with my kirpan or me standing there with a gun pointing at you? Things like this is y the Sant Ji force had guns with them.

My Grandad just told me Mand was in the comitee when all of the sangats money got robbed, not saying he was responsable but he was in that comitee. I think that comittee scammed over 2 million pounds of the sangats 'charava' telling everyone it was going to Pakistan to the karkoo's, the jujaroo Singhs didnt even get 10% thats why the movement died out lack of funds! You cant fight a revolution with out money!

its like saying your goin out with your mates to a meal or lets say a club? Have i been yes to a meal and clubs. At the meal place did they sell booze? mmm yes they did. did i order mmm no i didnt!

Have you been to a football game, mm there is smoke and booze around there, did i watch a match yes i did :wub: did i drink booze or smoke no i didnt.

Does the doctor singh give me meds mmm yes he did, is he a drug dealer mm no he aint.

simple

Avtare mand aint on the committee, scam 2 million yeah right ask mr soni n his new land rover.

have you even been to pakistan, see the state of the gurdwara at? there is a vast improvement taking place with the jahtas going to pakistan and helping the gurdwaras build.

go and see and go again after two years and see youll see a vast improvement.

Guest sikhsangat

Kesar Mand - i have literally just watched this film, why is he making empty threats against the high comission and comissioner? Isnt that what they think of us anyway all mouth and no action.............makes the kaum look like idiots, Mand doesnt represent us, he shouldn't have lied to the main man!

G13RPS and Azad you lot are confused to put it politely. Doesnt maryada mean anything to you lot I have watched these videos and there isnt any room for misunderstanding or CONFUSION, these people are telling us with their own lips of their lies and links to india. We have to speak the truth not with parda but with clarity whether that truth upsets our own friends, as Guru Gobind Singh said' I will speak the truth and not be swayed through fear of mortals!' You two have blinkers on, do you have a conscience. ' physical death i do not fear death of conscience is a sure death' Sant Ji. I appeal to all God fearing Singh's and Singhnia to uphold the maryada of our Guru that sacrificed his 4 sons for this truth. Your Guru is not Guru Granth Sahib but Mand(pakand) and Mali the great businessman. Megeh mol milia sardaria and you are selling yours for bottles of johnny walker and some kentucky fried chicken

Oh my God just listening to this guy Mali, is he for real or what? Langar at monsoon night club .....please. Something isnt right. I am not going Hurdwara if this lot ever get in. Watch this recording of Mali saying all the indain government lot come to monsoon .what a joker

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy9BOarSNdw');