• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GURMAIL SINGH MALI'S MANIFESTO

1) Wedding at Havelock Road Gurudwara will cost £251 not £1000

2)There will be no fixed charges on Suhkmani Sahib, engagementand any other prayer. It will depend on the much he/she wants to donate

3) We will reduce teh life membership fee from £151 to £51and ordinary fee be £2 not £5. There will be no charges for teh disabled and elderly.

4)No one will stay more than 4 years in management commitee.

5) We will look after our young sports club, winners will be honored and we will encourage Gatka, Kabaddi, Hockey and Football in our annual tournament.

6)We will take every possible step for the success of Khalsa Primary School and Guru Nanak Sikh school. We will restart the stopped Punjabi classes and we will also provide Nursery services as well.

7) We will celebrate memory days of all the martyrs and Kavi darbar and Children kirtan darbar will be organised.

8)We will provide well educated scholars who will teach Sikhi history and religion to our children.

10) We will provide free legal advice for all legal matters.

Mr Himmit singh Sohi's Manifesto.

1) Build and start Khalsa school by 2008.

2)Guide and help other Singh Sabhas to obtain permissions for opening of at least 4 other Khalsa Schools in UK.

3)Standardise the teaching material on Sikhism for all UK schools.

4)Build new sports facilities.

5)Establish day care for elderly

6)Start scholarship to award bursaries for sikh students to further sikh studies.

7)Work closely with British Army for the recruitment (and possible death) of sikh.

8)Establish Khalsa Bank/Building Society

9) Work closely with various Sikh organisations of UK and India.

10)Work closely with other faith institutions to further develop good interfaith relations.

Hmm someone should ask Mr Sohi how most of his agenda actually benifits the majority of the Sikh Sanagat, and Sikhi in general. By the look of his manifesto he plans on running the gurudwara more like a business. At least Mr Malhi is pledging to help the majority of the sangat in several ways. Hes even promised not to stay in power for moer than 4 years, i can see why Sohi hates the thought of this since hes been in power for over 12 years. Just out of curiosity how long does someone need to be in power before they become a (Power and money hungry) dictator??

Just read both maifesto's back to back there nothing about Khalistan in either of them. Still cant find this video G13RPS mentioned of Kesar Mand interviewing the Sant before operation bluestar. G13RPS or anyone else - have you got a link for it, better still is their really any video?

Nice one for that G13RPS I am really looking forward to watching that video. It's not often you get to see authentic footage of Sant ji, most of the stuff I have seen is his pictures or him walking with music dubbed on , so cant wait to check this out. Mand must of been pretty good.

I agree with you 100% ssm this is totally against maryada. These people are selling us out, trying to use the panth's names to get votes! no chance.I have just watched this video of Kesar Singh Mand lying through his back teeth to Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale. I am in total shock, this man must of been sent in by the Indians just before operation bluestar to find out what the Sant was planning to do and how he planned to defend himself.

The Sant told Kesar Mand on the film that' that they cant kill me with bullets they will need canons.' Obviously Mand gave this information to the Indain goverment because they brought tanks and canons with them in reserve as a back up measure when the intelligence agencies told them they wouldnt neded them.The Sant tells him if the government attack our sacred shrine dont stay asleep. He is telling Sant Ji 'I tell you within the Guru's hazoori that not a single window of the indian high comission will stay unbroken and the Indian High comissioner will not stay alive!' which turned out to be a total lie. Obviously he was trying to convince the Sant that there will be mass risings against the high comission so he could influence the Sants policy.If only Sant Ji were here today I am sure he would of had a fitting reply for Kesar Singh Mand.

Mand is just another name in a long list of lying traitors. If he can lie to Maharaj and Sant Bhindranwale how can he tell the truth to the sangat. The akal takhat should investigate his role in operation bluestar. He is not a sardar he is a GADHAAR. If it werent for sell outs like him and Badal operation bluestar probably could of been avoided.Now he pops out of nowhere and tries to take over a Guru ghar, what about his promises to our Guru and our Sant. Boycott this traitor and his group.Thanks G13RPS for bringing the video to my attention.I will upload this video tonight everyone watch it.