*best* Country For The Sikhs?

im down with singh khalsa but yah he does tend to bring ppl down like that lol-saying we aint capable of of doing anything..i hate it when ppl do that...i mean what have u done LOL seriously tho, we need to stop putting down our fellow sikhs....especially if we havent done smack ourself

Not only are you my fellow sister. But, you speak FACTS my phrend (indian accent). WE need to unite together, and then think about doing things. First thing is first, break all the old traditions, break the caste system...UNITE as brothers, and sisters, and I guarantee you, anything can be done. Sikhs are actually realy capable people, HISTORY speaks for it. :TH:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru Gobind Singh Ji suffered more than Sikhs suffered in recent time. He taught Sikhs to be in Chardi Kalah and fight against injustice. He didn't fly from India to live in the west. He didn’t do yearly demonstration in front of Indian embassy or wrote anti-India remarks on message boards. If you read his Zaffarnama, he is respectful although he knew he was writing it to Auranzeb. People who got guts fight for their rights and don't rant online.

Dr. Bhimrav Ambedkar has significant role in putting Sikhs under Hinduism umbrella. Sikhs protested it but he didn’t take it seriously. People like you should learn from blacks of America. They are leading in all kind of ventures with their hard work. They are minority and suffered a lot during slavery but still they didn't leave this country to protest. People who get results always stand for their rights not in front of Indian embassy every year so learn from Sikhs in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Bring some results for the Sikhs if you are really committed and move back to India or stop this politics.

very well said.the best place for sikhs is india.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji suffered more than Sikhs suffered in recent time. He taught Sikhs to be in Chardi Kalah and fight against injustice. He didn't fly from India to live in the west. He didn’t do yearly demonstration in front of Indian embassy or wrote anti-India remarks on message boards. If you read his Zaffarnama, he is respectful although he knew he was writing it to Auranzeb. People who got guts fight for their rights and don't rant online.

Dr. Bhimrav Ambedkar has significant role in putting Sikhs under Hinduism umbrella. Sikhs protested it but he didn’t take it seriously. People like you should learn from blacks of America. They are leading in all kind of ventures with their hard work. They are minority and suffered a lot during slavery but still they didn't leave this country to protest. People who get results always stand for their rights not in front of Indian embassy every year so learn from Sikhs in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Bring some results for the Sikhs if you are really committed and move back to India or stop this politics.

very well said.the best place for sikhs is india.

no itdepends on the actuall sikh... if the sikh has white background, he/she will have more success in NA, and this gioes for just about anyone who doesnt speak or is from the region of punjab.

Raj Karega Khalsa

The best country for the Sikhs is by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar... Khalistan.

And Khalistan is there wherever there is one who has won over his mind and conquered their vices. So i beg you all... to seek Khalistan as you're true and eternal homeland.

Bhull chook maaph

Couldn't have put it better myself. And I agree with harkaurwarriorz.... Also other then bringing khalistan in your heart. The best physical place for sikhs to live in my opinion is ....................................

........................................................... CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........................

Yeah ilove my home land. India would be amazing place for sikhs to live if we didn't have rule of maha paapis like badal there. Also i've been there recently and the regular "punjabis" are so far from sikhi its sad. My own family thought i was crazy cause i wore bana everywhere in india. Trust me if you want to nurture sikhi then you can't be living in a place that is promoting watered down sikhi. I'm saying india is all good if you have that chardi kalla sangat. But its hard to find..Its there though but you gotta be careful not fall into the wrong sangat. Alot of people are con-artist in india. We don't have to worry to much about that abroad cause people don'thave much to gain from pretending to be sikhs. However in india if you wanna make a lot of money u just pretend your a sant baba and bang you loaded. And raju maan you make me laugh. You talked about that sikh getting his kesh cut as if it wasn't a big deal. I think you need to get your priorities STRAIGHT.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

people i america and canada and even Uk don't know who sikhs are because everytime a gora comes up to them and say hey wassup with the turban, sikhs are like, "we are indian."

indian is not our religion. our people are so brainwashed by bharat mata that they say their religion is "Indian". veen SS news had a story about racists in cali and the article tried to "educate" teh american sby saying, we are not muslim, we are indian. ?! yeah that's what i thought. I was like ok, there are more indian Muslims than sikhs. we can't explain, taht's why people don't know. It's all the uncles and aunties out there, "we are indian, not muslim" they are so barinwashed by bollywood films that i think they don't realize that not all muslims moved to pakistan after partition...

what can ya do.

i noticed that about americans, well i cant generalize to all americans, but my friends in the states always be goin on about being indian, but my friends here refer to themselves as being punjabi or sikhs.....just something i've noticed...