*best* Country For The Sikhs?

SOUTHALL IS TEH BEST PLACE!! THE TRAIN STATION SIGN IS EVEN WRITTEN IN PUNJABI!

Actually my militant brother, In Canada more specifically in the city of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada almost all of the streets there are written in Punjabi, not to mention smaller malls like Satnam Plaza, Akal Plaza, etc. there. In Ontario also, places like Malton (Mississauga), Ontario, Canada there is a street where all the stores are Punjabi. Also, a lot of governmental papers coming out now also come in Punjabi due to the increase of the community. :TH:

:umm:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

protecting his female classmates ??

his female classmate was being wooed by both the sikh lad and the other fellow. So it was more like a fight between two potential suitors. Ofcourse one of them got vengeful and attacked our lad's kesh.

And what is the Indian Gov't doing?

Indian govt is supposed to interfere in all manner of schoolfights now ?? Well...

But hey, don't let facts come in the way. Let the hindu/Indian bashing continue....

First of all, I didn't say anything about Hindus if you read my post. You did, when you were mentioning bashing. Second of all, when a "school fight" for whatever reason, becomes religious, I think that there should be some sort of punishment for religious crimes. A fight is a fight. But cutting another sikhs hair, this is an attack on sikhs everywhere. Maybe you don't feel so strongly about this Raju and that's fine. You're entitled to your opionion. But to me, it's a pretty big deal.

This next section, I'm copy and pasting from Sikhnet News. So, it finally looks like the attacker has been arrested (by the government) and it also states that the young sikh was standing up for a girl who was being stalked.

You can read the rest of it here: http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/news.nsf/Ne...72571D4006B3FB0

"A day after protests much across north India, Arjun Meena, accused of assaulting the Sikh boy Inderjeet, was arrested in New Delhi earlier this morning and has been taken to Jaipur for questioning.

Arjun Meena was picked up by a team of the Rajasthan Police, led by Superintendent of Police Narendra Meena, and taken to Jaipur.

The incident had taken place in Jaipur on Monday when Class XII student Indrapreet Singh was abducted on his way to school, beaten and got his hair forcibly cut apparently because he stood up for a girl who was being stalked."

The fact is that it will take you all 200 more years just to make people understand that "We are Sikhs" not Muslims in west. But still if there would be some kind of terrorism and terrorist is wearing turban you will be ridiculed and made fun of in so called modern west. Most of the time one slogan is always common to hear "Go back to your country"... LOL.gif Now most of you are Khalistani so it becomes little hard... :e: Because that doesn't exist on the map yet? :nihungsmile:

Learn from Jaipur Sikhs and have some "guts" to stand for your rights. If you really want to get justice go to India and fight for it like Jaipur Sikhs because cursing all day & night may just give you high blood pressure or other medical health issues but it will not bring any results. So, anyone ready to tie the bell in cat's neck or just busy in online drama and anti-India remarks?

It's going to take sikhs another 700 years to explain it to Indians in India that we are not Hindus.

don't just talk to peopel in punjab. talk to people in delhi, gujrat bombay etc, they say sikhs are hindus. Some ignorant wetserners confuse us with muslims, before 9/11 they called us hindus. In India, the gov't went as far as writing it into teh constituion that you are a hindu. Look at your or your parents marriage certificate.

it is easy to live as a slave in india, ask the sikhs in indian jails since 1984 what it means to be a sikh in india. ask the widows of delhi and punjab what it feels like. it is easy being a "sunny deol" "gurdas mann" type sikh in india

yeah some sikhs face racism on the streets, but India is beyond this. They mock us on the big screen, in movies, and have sardar ji jokes which are common throughout the nation. they respect us so much taht even the chief minister of gujrat made a 12 o'clock refernce making fun of manmohan singh.

India has the blood of my people on their hands. The west doesn't. Don't even bring up the british, we already won that battle. they are gone.

after 9/11 a sikh was killed in america. the guilty has been sentenced to life in prison. In delhi 10,000 sikhs were killed in a week, who went to jail, NOBODY.

Bharat mata, not my mother. more like a step-mother.

peace.

Mann Kaum je nobody is asking you to love India. It is not a step-mother to you alone, it is like a step-mother to all of those people who call themselves Indian and expect something from the people there in any way, because people will 'ALWAYS' fail you if you expect anything from them. There are moments I feel I like the place, and then there are moments when I feel I hate the place more than anything else.

But then when I am more sober, a dim light shines in the head which says....Ignore the people, just look at land and its history !!! Boss I ain't in India because I like the people here, no Sir. There is a certain feeling of oneness with the land and a spirituality that probably is the product of the karma of our ancestors rubbing off on the land that makes the country so beautiful. I don't think any damn country in the world has that sort of cultural mooring that India has, its like a succulus always keeping one in her grip.

That is what India stands for, as for the people they are just sinners/paapi who are the products of their times/kalyug. That's all that there is to it, I say.

It's going to take sikhs another 700 years to explain it to Indians in India that we are not Hindus.

don't just talk to peopel in punjab. talk to people in delhi, gujrat bombay etc, they say sikhs are hindus. Some ignorant wetserners confuse us with muslims, before 9/11 they called us hindus. In India, the gov't went as far as writing it into teh constituion that you are a hindu. Look at your or your parents marriage certificate

In general the hindus look upto the sikhs as protectors, as their sword arm. And what is the problem with indulging them a bit, they probably think of themselves as wusses incapable of protecting themselves. Afterall look into their history and they have been so much sinned against..haven't they ?? For 500 yrs Mughals and central asian muds used to make mountains of skulls with hindu heads and indulge in genocides galore and other unspeakable crimes exclusively against the kafirs, predominent of whom were the hindus and especially the brahmin, and then came the brits who were completely focused on starving everyone and leeching off the land and indulging in subtle racism. I see nothing wrong in indulging the hindus a bit, afterall they have undergone so much, just be careful they do not cross any lines as such.

They mock us on the big screen, in movies, and have sardar ji jokes which are common throughout the nation. they respect us so much taht even the chief minister of gujrat made a 12 o'clock refernce making fun of manmohan singh.

I think you are clutching at straws with Sardarji jokes, a harmless joke here or there, what is the impact. Do people on the street think differently of sikhs due to sardarji jokes ?? Hindus seem to inordinately proud of Sikhs for being on their side, the CM of Gujarat scum as he is...actually says he thought Manmohan being a sikh would stand upto terrorism or such like.

Look ya made me say my first lines ever in support of that scumbag.

In delhi 10,000 sikhs were killed in a week, who went to jail, NOBODY.

countless people involved with the riots have been jailed, hanged. Yet you focus on just the odd politician who still walks around, albeit much diminished.

Hindus consider Sikhs to be as their protector. Sikhs are Hindus was added in constitution by Dr. Bhimrav Ambedkar (Leader of untouchables in India) as he considered Sikhism to be offshoot of Hinduism.

In Punjab Sikh leadership has failed us not Hindus. So, why blame others for Sikh leadership failure?

In Delhi most of the looting during 1984 riots was done by Bhangi, Churas & Hindu Jats who were getting orders from Jagdish Tytler a Hindu Khatri, Sajjan Kumar a Hindu Jat & H.K.L Bhagat...

http://www.jagdishtytler.com/index2.htm

Ask Sikhs in India if they feel they are slave? They will slap you on your face because they don't feel this way. If you feel that you might be slave in India then don't think about it and live wherever you are but why became self proclaimed leader of all Sikhs who are happily living in India with great pride?

Indian movies always make fun of south Indian, Thakurs, Yadavs & Pandits. Thakurs are always shown as evils, South Indian as jokers and Hindu Priests as greedy but Sikhs like you who walk around with their own propaganda may not notice it. Do you think Sikhs are the only character bollywood using to make money? Open your eyes because South Indians, Thakurs & Hindu priest are more ridiculed in bollywood movies than Sikh character.

Kashmiri Hindus have been kicked out of Kashmir and killed mercilessely. Hindu Brahmin Godse who killed Mohands Karamchand Gandhi have suffered torture and his whole chitpavan brahmin community was ridiculed, mocked and tortured in Bombay. I can present 100 of examples where Hindus didn't get justice whom you portray as leader of India. Indian politicians just see votes and nothing else. If you think they care about Hindus or Hinduism then you are just as ignorant as white guy who thinks that every turban wearing person is from middleeast.

http://www.kashmiri-pandit.org

So, buddy go back to Punjab and get a job over there and fight against injustice like Jaipur Sikhs otherwise just be keep quiet because politics have caused lots of death during 1984. I've lost so many families and young relatives due to this Sikh leadership politics and we don't want all these selfish politicians claiming to be our sympathizer to come again and ruin peace and let people die. Ask Dr. Chauhan & Jaffarwal what are they doing in Punjab after being radical khalistani leaders? Ask those Sikh leaders why they are still alive who claimed that tanks will only go inside Harminder Sahib once they are dead?

Welcome to India. Come back and fight for your own people or just be quiet as we know the politicians disguising as Sikhs and really sick of them.

^ LOL.gif

All jokes aside, some really good responses, however I don't really think we have established a country that is considered "best" for the Sikhs through this thread I suppose. :umm:

Anyways...........

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

WJKK WJKF

I don't think there is only ONE country that's best for sikhs... It depends on person to person... Some like America, some Canada, some U.K., and I believe we had one vote for France... And some like India... But the thing is that sikhs are discriminated against and disliked by the general population wherever they go mainly because of our appearance... But who cares? We just keep on goin' by, living our lives to the fullest, and anybody who's gonna hate... let em... The best country (or place) for sikhs is with Waheguru...

Waheguru d_oh.gif

WJKK WJKF