Singh With Dunalli

*best* Country For The Sikhs?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Whats wrong with India. I get mad respect anywere I go in india. Amritsar is probably the best place to live. Close to Darbaar sahib. Thats the best place in terms of sikhi. Enough kids in the west been brainwashed by the hole Anti India thing, its still an ill place to live if your a sikh. The fact that you can walk around in sikhi saroop and be able to go to Darbaar Sahib everyday makes it 10000x better than any place in the world. Your living in the same place as your GURU'S. If you talkin about your careers n stuff, move to Canada/UK/U.S/Australia etc.

If thats the case then yeah :TH:

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

the land our guru stepped on is great...amritsar is heaven! we're so lucky to have it....the greatest gursikhs are from India...so what sux about it? the oppression we face...so the answer? khalistan all the way....

we are respected by those who are true sikhs themselves, but what about the singhs whose mouths have been stuffed by cigarettes by the inidan police? what about the deaths that havent been justified? what about the families that have been traumatized by the police? what about the sikhs who were hung by their armsbehind their back while weights were put on their feet so that their arms would come out of their sockets? what about the sikhs burned and boiled alive?what about the sikhs who had to endure a huge log being rolled on their legs, crushing their bones? india is great because a lot of our history is preserved there, but the harassment we face and the lengths we have to go to in order to keep it preserved can never be forgotten...

Guest Papi

i might get into trouble for saying this but remember........

its those hardships that keep us on track

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i might get into trouble for saying this but remember........

its those hardships that keep us on track

well it wakes us up thas for sure

dhan dhan baba jarnail singh ji suthee kaum jagayee

Indian govt is supposed to interfere in all manner of schoolfights now ?? Well...

Oh they don't ohmy.gif .. Well in states they do with great interest.. even they had their department guy come around the school during starting/ending time.

Jithay veey rahenday yo.. kush rahoo and thats the best place for your soul. Don't think that particular boundary of some country is best place for sikhs.. sikhs shouldn't be on the quest to find the area where they can live happy but they should make the area, wehre they are lving a happy peace loving place.

the land our guru stepped on is great...amritsar is heaven! we're so lucky to have it....the greatest gursikhs are from India...so what sux about it? the oppression we face...so the answer? khalistan all the way....

we are respected by those who are true sikhs themselves, but what about the singhs whose mouths have been stuffed by cigarettes by the inidan police? what about the deaths that havent been justified? what about the families that have been traumatized by the police? what about the sikhs who were hung by their armsbehind their back while weights were put on their feet so that their arms would come out of their sockets? what about the sikhs burned and boiled alive?what about the sikhs who had to endure a huge log being rolled on their legs, crushing their bones? india is great because a lot of our history is preserved there, but the harassment we face and the lengths we have to go to in order to keep it preserved can never be forgotten...

Yea this should NEVER be forgotten, your right. There are people in India who still need to be punished for the stuff they did. But reality is, it just aint like that anymore. Singhs/sighnees are not harrassed anymore. The most chardi kala sikhs live in India. Most of them would not move to the West because they know India is the best place to be in terms of amazing sangat, gurdwaras etc. In no way am I saying that we should forget what has happened to us, we should ALWAYS remember and learn from what happened. Another reason I would say India is if the kaum is attacked again you will be at the front lines to fight the opression. Instead of in Canada/America bitching about it on sikhsangat.

I live in Canada, so that sorta defeats the hole purpose of my post..but oh well.

probably the uk. america and canada are huge countries so i guess sikhs will be spread out. but in the uk. no matter what city you go to you will find alot of sikhs and gurdwaras.

also i dont like big countries for some reason i prefer a small country where i know what is what ect lol.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Yea this should NEVER be forgotten, your right. There are people in India who still need to be punished for the stuff they did. But reality is, it just aint like that anymore. Singhs/sighnees are not harrassed anymore. The most chardi kala sikhs live in India. Most of them would not move to the West because they know India is the best place to be in terms of amazing sangat, gurdwaras etc. In no way am I saying that we should forget what has happened to us, we should ALWAYS remember and learn from what happened. Another reason I would say India is if the kaum is attacked again you will be at the front lines to fight the opression. Instead of in Canada/America bitching about it on sikhsangat.

I live in Canada, so that sorta defeats the hole purpose of my post..but oh well.

only He knows whose gonna be at the front lines bhaji, but thas a whole different story and i wud prefer not to get into that..... and actually there are things going on in India still...look at my avatar for example....there are numerous other sikhs rotting in jails with the excuse that they are terrorists...

Plz don't mind. we all are talking about good place of sikhs. now, if i name a country which is a good place for sikhs than do u all think that u are going to move there. NO... u know why.. because asi galan karan jogay e aan hor sadday kool kuch nahi hunda.

bhull chuk maaf karna ji.

gurfateh

Wholly smokes man, RELAX. Do we have to move to the country that you named in order for us to prevail? We are just having a conversation, and if you think that is bad, than you should have not replied. Seriously man, I thought the forums were for learning, and discussing issues. Just because we are discussing a topic, we have to do what we said in the topic? Are you saying we should discuss nothing than? Heck, why not just close this forum down then, that way we won't discuss anything. :umm:

Guest peacemaker

Plz don't mind. we all are talking about good place of sikhs. now, if i name a country which is a good place for sikhs than do u all think that u are going to move there. NO... u know why.. because asi galan karan jogay e aan hor sadday kool kuch nahi hunda.

bhull chuk maaf karna ji.

gurfateh

Wholly smokes man, RELAX. Do we have to move to the country that you named in order for us to prevail? We are just having a conversation, and if you think that is bad, than you should have not replied. Seriously man, I thought the forums were for learning, and discussing issues. Just because we are discussing a topic, we have to do what we said in the topic? Are you saying we should discuss nothing than? Heck, why not just close this forum down then, that way we won't discuss anything. :umm:

Don't mind singh-khalsa. He gets mad at me for not typing in punjabi. wacko.gif

Guest peacemaker

^ Dude needs to chill. I don't see him doing anything he says, so why is he acting like God's Choosen One?

Who you talking about?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

im down with singh khalsa but yah he does tend to bring ppl down like that lol-saying we aint capable of of doing anything..i hate it when ppl do that...i mean what have u done LOL seriously tho, we need to stop putting down our fellow sikhs....especially if we havent done smack ourself