Miracles

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last few months has been tough for us to settle some bills at an organisation over here.....since the dasvandh were not flowing in as it used to be

the housing loan was down by 2 payments..today we finally managed to get the outstanding amount....n walked in to the bank to make the payment.....we were at the counter to make payment....we give em the loan number & then amount outstanding was only few hundred ringgits(approx $150)....we were shocked....we were like how come?...as far as we know it was down by 2 months......n the person was like......actuallly someone made the payment this morning...this is the interest....

Wow!!! is that so?

That someone who made the payment could be your own "enemy/fellow brother" as you may judge. That person who may have pyar for the organisation.

That someone could be a faithful sewak of the organisation that had been accused with lots of things by nindaks. no.gif .....well after...all ....this is kaljug. It is written in bani too. The good ones are blamed as the kaljug getting stronger.

That someone could Guru ka sikh himself. A Gupt premi rolleyes.gif

Last but not least whoever that may be , he was a Guru ka sikh and that makes Guru jee himself.

By the way ....could i please have the email address of Bhai Sahib NACATTHAR SINGH JEE . Because i had lots of respect for him till today but now that i am doubtful about him lately...just need to check with him something very urgent. I believe in talking straight and finding out the truth rather than judging someone.

blindly and doing nindia. :D

pls send me a personal mail on the email address of bhai sahib jee.

thanks

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Ki Fauj

Chardi Kala :TH:

ADARSH FATEH KAUR

A miracle that i want to share with all

The SGGS Academy which was located at the 2nd floor of a building. We realised that there were a shoe store at the 3rd level. All senthia 's takes place there at the academy and we knew that there are people operating shoe outlets at the 3rd floor.

Recently there was a fire that destroyed the 3rd floor completely and nothing happened to the 2nd floor where the SGGS Academy is.

I believe that this is a miracle. d_oh.gif

:TH: Chardi kala

Wow!!! is that so?

That someone who made the payment could be your own "enemy/fellow brother" as you may judge. That person who may have pyar for the organisation.

That someone could be a faithful sewak of the organisation that had been accused with lots of things by nindaks. no.gif .....well after...all ....this is kaljug. It is written in bani too. The good ones are blamed as the kaljug getting stronger.

That someone could Guru ka sikh himself. A Gupt premi rolleyes.gif

Last but not least whoever that may be , he was a Guru ka sikh and that makes Guru jee himself.

Fateh JIO! :D

Well phenji, with all due respect, can i kindly remind u tht this topic is on MIRACLES n not personal grudges tht u may be nursing towards ppl. If u have any issues, plz settle it by personal msg to tht person urself n not posting it ...ur whole post up thr clearly shows ur sarcasm and whtever u may have in mind towards harwinder84.

whtever u wrote has NOTHING to do with miracles but it emphasisez how sikhs are getting on these dys. either u pm the person personally or DO NOT post ur gurdges at all as i find these a LAME trick to demoralize or to put sum1 down.

altho its none of my business but as a forum mmber i felt obliged to tell u this not with the intention of hurting u or any organistaion at large as Gursikhs shud keep in mind other ppls feelings b4 blurting out wht they may think.

Bhul Chuk Maafi...any thing u wana say plz pm me as i dun wan others to be involved.If not, good then its settled. rolleyes.gif

Fateh!

MIth Bolra Ji , Har Sajan Suami Mora...WAHEGUROOO