Confusion

kaaur

I get that feeling too once in a while. Usually its because something bad IS about to happen. Just take it as a HINT that something bad is about to happen. Things good and bad just occur. They will occur no matter what. We shouldn't become attached to such events. The "bad" will occur and it will go by.

Any prayer, even the thought of god, will "help" you. Most important of all, faith in God will help you.

You can read any prayer, but read it with Faith in the words that you read.

GurFateh jio

havin faith in God is the most imp thing.

if you dont believe in God then that aint much of luck.

have full faith in God, and everything will run smoothly.

maybe youre confused because you dont know about the path youre following, or youre learning about a certain belief system, but youre not sure if you wanna follow it.

Choose a Path. Follow a path. May it be Sikhism, or Buddhism.

Your choice.

but... *ahem..

Raj Kare Ga Khalsa!! :@:)

anywho...

ya

so like follow a path as best as you can. you'll get your answers.

suppose theres like a person who wants to follow Sikhism, and the persons a homo..

kinda hard for that person to really be accepted as a Sikh, right?

Or for that matter...its hard to imagine that person being accepted into any faith.

hmm....new question..

is there a faith that allows the homo behavior? grin.gif

but yeah...

good luck.

peace...

GurFateh.

erm...not to sure what homo behaviour means...sowwie.

But to calm unsettled nerves/confusion u could pray thru all the day...Just the first verse of the Japji paarth. I also think that waking up at amrit vela (12.30am-7.00am) can help you to think straight. Try it out if u haven't.

"maybe youre confused because you dont know about the path youre following, or youre learning about a certain belief system, but youre not sure if you wanna follow it"

when i was talkin about confusion it wasnt anything to do wiv following sikhism it was more along the lines of everyday things like emotions or perhaps family matters e.tc

"maybe youre confused because you dont know about the path youre following, or youre learning about a certain belief system, but youre not sure if you wanna follow it"

when i was talkin about confusion it wasnt anything to do wiv following sikhism it was more along the lines of everyday things like emotions or perhaps family matters e.tc

thats why i said "maybe"cuz you werent specific in your first post.... :)

Gurfateh

erm.....yeah you should do sukhmani sahib da paath....do naam-simran....try your best to concentrate and forget about the world.....

Angg 956

mÚ 3 ]

ma 3 ||

Third Mehla:

nw ikCu Awsw hiQ hY kyau inrwsw hoie ]

naa kishh aasaa hathh hai kaeo niraasaa hoe ||

Nothing is in the hands of hope. How can one become free of hope?

ikAw kry eyh bpuVI jW Buolwey soie ]2]

kiaa karae eaeh bapurree jaa(n) bhuolaaeae soe ||2||

What can this poor being do? The Lord Himself creates confusion. ||2||

:) ......don't worry panji.....do as much naam simran as possible and forget everything else because everything else is just an illusion....it's naam simran.....guru sahib....that we must concentrate again :@ ....try naw to think too much about all the problems you have or why is this happening and so on.....all lil games of kalyug....do naam simran and nunn else.....bhul chuk muaf ji....hope i helped blush.gif

Gurfateh