Shaheed Singhs And Their Duty To Protect

Akaali

Where were shaheed singhs during delhi massacres? Where were they during and aftermath of bluestar ghallughara? With their presence how could have akal takht ben desecrated? Where were they when punjab police and indian army raped our mothers and sisters and brutually murdered our brother singhs? Where were they when dusht gobind ram would make singhs drink urine and call it gobind ram's amrit? Wasn't it time for them to come to rescue of their panth.

For waheguru's sake stop believing such things which are not mentioned in sggs and which are against the ideology of gurmat.

Waheguru

d_oh.gif Waheguru Waheguru d_oh.gif

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

For waheguru's sake stop believing such things which are not mentioned in sggs and which are against the ideology of gurmat.

Out of interest, do the people who share the above view also cut their kes?

I am no-one to summarise 'the ideology of Gurmat' but I think it has a lot to do with Guru Ji's Hukam. Our limited minds will often have a problem trying to comprehend that. Perhaps yours doesn't. The people who have had an experience of seeing these 'Shaheed Khalsae' will never be able to say they imagined them or that they are made up. For them, the experience is real. For us to knock that down and claim they are liars is incredibly disrespectful, hurtful and narrow-minded.

We will always try to understand things based on what we call 'logic', but at the end of the day Guru Saheb has the true logic and whatever He does is for the best possible reasons. If we can't understand that then that is no reason for us to prevent others from taking inspiration from Guru Ji's Khalsas.

As somebody previously said, if you really want to think of reasons to answer the above post's questions, it is very possible that the presence of Guru Saheb's army and kirpa was what prevented Sikhi from being crushed, even after everything we went and are still going through. There are enough examples of unknown forces protecting the honour of Singhs and Singhnis in the 80's. I remember posting a story about a Singhni who would not leave her house until Guru Saheb's Sukhaasan was done, even though her husband had fled due to a large number of armed soldiers making their way towards the house. When those people reached the house they saw an entire army surrounding that Singhni who had her kirpan ready. They couldn't touch her.

You never know, maybe without those Shaheeds, we would not be here today, holding each other's hands' on this path to Akaal Purakh. It's something to think about before making such statements.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

• 2 weeks later...
Very interesting.

I often times find this kind of stuff hard to believe, but I will share a story that occured to my family and I when we went to visit Pakistan's Gurudwaras THIS summer.

Because now my family had become American citizens, me and my family got visas to go to Pakistan. We weren't actually sure if we would go, but we did plan to go to India this summer. So if we got the chance, we would go to pakistan. In India, we talked to a few of our uncles and they told as that a bus ran from Amritsar to Lahore. I think it was Lahore. It was a very populated city. Once we got there, it was kind of scary, because there were no Sikhs there at all. Everyone did speak punjabi with the same accent as they did in amritsar. From Lahore we took a regular bus to Nankana Sahib, because our trip was very short and we had to be always on the GO to visit as many Gurudwaras as we could. On that bus we ran into a Singh! It was to our surprise and we felt alot better. He told us that he had lived all his life in Pakistan and he had never visited Amritsar. The trip was a few hours long, but we didn't feel scared. He said he was also going to Nankana Sahib, because he lived there. Once we got there. He got us a tempo and took us straight to Nankana Sahib Gurudwara. We stayed for a night there and met him later on before we left for Panjasahib.

Once we got back to the US, me and my brother noticed this person at the Gurudwara. He reminded us of that person who helped us. Physically he looked exactly like him. I told our Giani this and he said something to the extent that "All of guru's Sants look alike".

I had seen this person before at the Gurudwara too.

Guru Fateh ji

we wen't to Pakistan too recently and I think we met the same young man and his father

he had a pakastani liscense n everything it was really cool he was very chardi kala

i can never forget him in my life he told us about how he had the choice to leave but his father did not leave at the partition time because they did not wan't bedbei to happen at the gurudware

n everyday he drives from nanakana sahib to panja sahib n dera sahib

he was wonderful............

is this the same person g

Where were shaheed singhs during delhi massacres? Where were they during and aftermath of bluestar ghallughara? With their presence how could have akal takht ben desecrated? Where were they when punjab police and indian army raped our mothers and sisters and brutually murdered our brother singhs? Where were they when dusht gobind ram would make singhs drink urine and call it gobind ram's amrit? Wasn't it time for them to come to rescue of their panth.

Waheguru

d_oh.gif Waheguru Waheguru d_oh.gif

gurufateh ji

they were present with those who fight

there spirit was among those who gave up their life but not sikhi

dont be so cynical

remember in 1984 the tanks could not go past the sheedee asthann of Baba deep singh ji

they just stopped

i knoe in the nanaksar gurudwara there was an incident where five singhs went out against a mob of over 500 and the whole mob ran away and one mobsters ear was even cut off by the five singhs

theres this other 1984 incident where one bibi refused to leave her guru granth sahib home and she did ardas for protection and she went off with her kirpan and faced the huge mob of hindus outside of her house

and than once again the mob ran off

later whn her husband came back he expected her to be dead and then this other guy told him the bibi ji was alive and he asked how she hd found so many gursikhs so fast

i have many other expiriences

khalsa fauj is always with us

if we call on them they are they ...perios whether we believe it or not

but the pattern we notice is that when sikhs arent scared and they run and fight for themselves than God always helps them

when a singh dies fighting on the side of goodness and richousness it isnt death it is sheedeee

and saheedes never die they rise up and always protect

those who believe the spirit of the sheedees is with them

• 5 months later...

Waheguru

WHAT DO U THINK THAT THE INCIDENT LIKE 84 HAPPENED WITHOUT GOD'S WILL?

maharaj aap sab bhana wartaunde han

and i knw one thing that when the army tank entered in darbar sahib parkarma, the tank was not able to cross the way from the shaheedi place of baba deep singh ji.

such a stupid and ahankari and people who tried to be scholar like YOU ruin some really amazing posts like this.

Tomorrow people will ask "Where was Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee when His own sons were martyred in Chamkaur? Where was Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee when His younger sons were martyred in Sirhind?" Then they will ask "Where was Sahib Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee when Kashmiri Pandits were being killed? Where was Sahib Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee when Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das and Bhai Dyal Das were martyred?" Then they will ask "Where was Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee when Babar unleashed his attrocities all over India?"

Very good Sikho! Great job at doubting the simratha of your SatGuru!

siqguru myrw vf smrQw ]

sathigur maeraa vadd samarathhaa ||

My True Guru is absolutely All-powerful.

mwrY rwKY eyko Awip ]

maarai raakhai eaeko aap |

The One Lord Himself destroys and also preserves.

mwnuK kY ikCu nwhI hwiQ ]

maanukh kai kish naahee haath |

Nothing at all is in the hands of mortal beings.

focus on next line, there is the moral, ie. hukam

iqs kw hukmu bUiJ suKu hoie ]

this kaa hukam boojh sukh hoe |

Understanding His Order, there is peace.

iqs kw nwmu rKu kMiT proie ]

this kaa naam rakh kanth paroe |

So take His Name, and wear it as your necklace.

even Guru Nanak Dev Sahib ji being the super commander , ddnt disobeyed hukam, what u think abt shaeed singhs cud do with their own will?

they got that stage coz they obeyed hukam.

96 crore tadd taak vartda jadd taak singh wartda ....

matlab shahid singhs da peera oddan taak warta till a singh is fighting .... means jadd taak amrit dhari singh fight karruga oddon taak gupt fauj ohdi maddad karrugi ... if he has the power and command of shaster wideya that he can stay in battle field for half an hour shaheed singhs will help him till he is alive .... in that half an hour if a normal person can kill 10 opponents with the help from shaheed singhs he can kill 1000 ....

in delhi .... i m sorry to say that .... and thats a different topic .... but sikhs were hiding and runing for life locking doors from inside .... and u can read in articles where ever in delhi they showed resistance againt the hindumob .... the damage done to them was very less ....

if it was that khalsa in delhi which was created by dasmesh pita .... kissdi himmat jo gallech tayer pa ke sarrde ....

maffiiiii

i m 100% agree wit u JASSA.... uhi if there was khalsa which was created by Baaja wale pita ji, during 84 riots.... kisdiii himmat c koi khang v janda.... maharj ne ta har vele tyar bar tyar rehan da hukam dita hai.... uthe ta pepl tryin to save dere lifes rather den to fight wit em n become shaheed.... uhu v ta singh singhnia c jihna ne pistols guns n hor v kai weapons use kite c and juzde hoe shaheedia paia c, bt dey didnt give up demselves.... waheguru... born in sikh family ddonst mean dat u r sikh until u listen to guruji1s hukam.... don u agree when d indian bl..dy govt. attacked on harmandir sahib... dere was only near abt 100 singhs in dere wit weapons n stuff.... n dere was more den 10,000 army pepl surronuded the darbar sahib n it was less den 5000 on 1st day den dey increase more n dey use tanks , helicopters to control 100 singhs only till3rd day... n singhs killed thosands of army men..... wahegrururur

bhul chuk maaf sangat ji..... baki ta ehe guru maharaj da bhana hai ... jida v oho sab kuch karan uhna nu pata hai....