Shaheed Singhs And Their Duty To Protect

Akaali

Where were shaheed singhs during delhi massacres? Where were they during and aftermath of bluestar ghallughara? With their presence how could have akal takht ben desecrated? Where were they when punjab police and indian army raped our mothers and sisters and brutually murdered our brother singhs? Where were they when dusht gobind ram would make singhs drink urine and call it gobind ram's amrit? Wasn't it time for them to come to rescue of their panth.

For waheguru's sake stop believing such things which are not mentioned in sggs and which are against the ideology of gurmat.

Waheguru

i respect other peoples veiws, but in this case, i have to say that you are wrong. whether it is because you have lack of gian dian, or whether you are arrogant to find out these things.

the guru knows the answers to your questions of why werent they there in 1984.

maybe they were and they prevented the panth from being totally wiped out, maybe it was them that helped save what was left.

only god knows the questions you are asking, they cant be answered on a forum.

but they dont need your faith, or mine, they have the guru, whether you belive them or not, the eyes you look through show you very little, you would be amazed if guru did kirpa and showed you a glimpse of reality.

96 crore tadd taak vartda jadd taak singh wartda ....

matlab shahid singhs da peera oddan taak warta till a singh is fighting .... means jadd taak amrit dhari singh fight karruga oddon taak gupt fauj ohdi maddad karrugi ... if he has the power and command of shaster wideya that he can stay in battle field for half an hour shaheed singhs will help him till he is alive .... in that half an hour if a normal person can kill 10 opponents with the help from shaheed singhs he can kill 1000 ....

in delhi .... i m sorry to say that .... and thats a different topic .... but sikhs were hiding and runing for life locking doors from inside .... and u can read in articles where ever in delhi they showed resistance againt the hindumob .... the damage done to them was very less ....

if it was that khalsa in delhi which was created by dasmesh pita .... kissdi himmat jo gallech tayer pa ke sarrde ....

maffiiiii

its not only shaheed singhs, there are other 'beings' which do seva for the guru as well as akall purakh himself..........there is so much happening beyond our imagination that we can only imagine. doesnt mean that we gota worship them , we just gota stick to the true way of life .........

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru JI Ki Fateh

ParwinderSingh veerji said

"maybe they were and they prevented the panth from being totally wiped out, maybe it was them that helped save what was left. only god knows the questions you are asking, they cant be answered on a forum.

but they dont need your faith, or mine, they have the guru, whether you belive them or not, the eyes you look through show you very little, you would be amazed if guru did kirpa and showed you a glimpse of reality."

For once I too had that questions by BABBAR KHALISTANI running on my mind. Thanks veerji Parwinder. Your words make sense. At the end it is "karmee aapo aapnee kay nayrhai kay door".

For some nice incidents about shahids darshan, read also Sant Harnam Singh Rampur book "Se Kenehia".

One for the thought:

when Indian army attacked Harmandar Sahib, which force stopped the tank from moving and it was completely stuck near Baba Deep Singh shaheedi place. They had to cut and dismantle the tank piece by piece!!! "Teri Kudrat Tu Hai Janeh, Aver Na Duja Janeh".

I pray I will also get a glimpe of these great shahids (singhs and kaurs) darshan in our life time.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

One for the thought:

when Indian army attacked Harmandar Sahib, which force stopped the tank from moving and it was completely stuck near Baba Deep Singh shaheedi place. They had to cut and dismantle the tank piece by piece!!! "Teri Kudrat Tu Hai Janeh, Aver Na Duja Janeh".

ohmy.gifd_oh.gif dhan guru, dhan guru payarey

these days we are learning katha from suraj parkash granth about banda singh bahadar .... and it has quotes about shaheed singhs to ....

guru sahib gave 5 teers (arrows) to gurbkash singh (banda bahadur) and told his 96 crore army is under the command of these arrows ...

in very first jung there were there are around 300 army with banda bahadar out of which only around 50 are singhs rest 250 are looters ....

when the governer with of city came wih his 2000 army on 2 toops .... looters tried to run away and banda bahadar told them to stop ....

he took one of the teer given by guru sahib alone went in the direction army was coming from and mark a line on ground with the teer of guru sahib and stood there on his horse ....

the mughals fires shoots at him wven with topps and teers but non could cross the line and then he took the teer and put it in his bow ..... but didnt released it .... at that very moment shaheed singh army was seen coming down from sky .... and started fighting the mughal far before where banda was standing .... the singh with banda bahadar also went in battle field but banda stood there with the streahed in bow .....

all the 2000 were killed but non from 300 sikh army was killed ....

banda banda used these teers every time he needed the help of shahhed singh .... and the way to call shahhed singhs was to keep arrow in bow and streach it .... till arrow is in bow ... the army of shaaheds help him ....

these teers lost there kalla when banda singh bahadar got married and became bemukh from guru

maffi

and bhajji before it doesnot make sense to you again i would like to say ....

and before starting any disscussion on banda bahadar ...

we know history from our relegious granths ... name a single granth written from the time of guru gobind singh jee to the british rule in punjab which states guru sahib didnt told banda bahadur to take up brhamcharj ..... find even a single granth .....

maffi

and bhajji before it doesnot make sense to you again i would like to say ....

and before starting any disscussion on banda bahadar ...

we know history from our relegious granths ... name a single granth written from the time of guru gobind singh jee to the british rule in punjab which states guru sahib didnt told banda bahadur to take up brhamcharj ..... find even a single granth .....

maffi

I was always taught that it is forbidden for a Sikh to take to brahmcharya.

Are we nit suppose to achieve our goals and vaheguru with in the family system.

bhilchuk maf

Wahe guru ji tha khalsa wahe guru i the fateh d_oh.gif

hps