What Muslims Want

Jeevan

Gursikhs of the past had to go through unimaginable hardships because of fanatic Muslims, but they would never even think of badmouthing, ridiculing or bashing any religion, because they realized that all faiths were created by Waheguru. Today we see internet Sikhs bashing Muslims left and right when they probably dont even know any.

Im disgusted by the remarks made, and actually quite disturbed that even some Sikhs have hatred in their heart (something i never thought was possible)

If Islam is from Waheguru then there would be no need for the Shaheeds to give Shaheedi. As for badmouthing other faiths there is nothing wrong is letting a fanatic know that you don't think mush of his fanaticism. Don't the Nihangs refer to going to the toilet as shooing the Qazi or something like that.

I doubt that programme will give the whole truth about Muslims. For every Muslims who can't keep the truth hidden and rants on about wanting to kill non-Muslims channel 4 will bring 10 Muslim apologists to regurgitate the same old crud that Islam is a religion of peace. The mainstream media can never tell the whole truth otherwise the whole country will turn on the Muslims.

I find it funny that all those Al Qaida moorakhs like Bin Laden and Hazbollah fools keep on going on about 'we love death as you love life'.. why you hiding in a cave then?

different houses for muslims

what next???????????

differen air?..........trees?.............water?

well

maybe...

only the wind that blwos towards mecca

only the trees dat face/sway towards mecca

and water that flows towards mecca

u never know... emi pakhand karde ah IT WONT GET U MUKTI!!!!!!!!!!