Sai Baba - Fraud

I know this is an old clip but has anybody heard of 'Sai Baba' you can see clearly how and why he's a charlatan. Fair play to him though if people are silly enough to fall for it he's making millions from his followers. grin.gif

http://home.hetnet.nl/~vid.eos/videos/cheating_baba01.wmv

This is the most ovious one!!

http://home.hetnet.nl/~vid.eos/videos/cheating_baba02.wmv

I remember a programme where a Sikh was actually showing how Sai Baba's tricks were performed. For example, Sai Baba would make ashes/dust fall from his empty hand. The Sikh showed that the Sai Baba probably held a rock of ash and palmed it and then when he rubbed his fingers, the clump of ash disintegrated into ashes.

BTW didn't see the above two vids.

EDIT: Also remember some boys/girls were 'chosen' by Sai Baba where he took them into his tent thing and then tried to have sex with them.

I remember a programme where a Sikh was actually showing how Sai Baba's tricks were performed. For example, Sai Baba would make ashes/dust fall from his empty hand. The Sikh showed that the Sai Baba probably held a rock of ash and palmed it and then when he rubbed his fingers, the clump of ash disintegrated into ashes.

EDIT: Also remember some boys/girls were 'chosen' by Sai Baba where he took them into his tent thing and then tried to have sex with them.

It was a BBC documentary. When they interviewed a politician about it he went on the offensive and was close to threatening. And they also revealed that the owner of hard rock cafe was also a devout follower.

Shocking hunna

Haven't seen ur clips yet but remember seeing a documentary with these Americans who said they were being conned. They showed Sai Baba choking up a golden egg, lol, it was really funny. Indians are really paulai (innocent) but even some Americans were trapped.

Just watched the above two clips. One shows the "ashes from nowhere" that I wrote in my first post. The second shows the golden egg trick as stated by London Singh

Lucky them, or not!

He looks a cross between the Hulk and Micheal Jackson with an afro!

Haven't seen ur clips yet but remember seeing a documentary with these Americans who said they were being conned. They showed Sai Baba choking up a golden egg, lol, it was really funny. Indians are really paulai (innocent) but even some Americans were trapped.

Yup, apprantely he's the 'Living God' He can cure cancer amongst other things.

I wonder if him and me can form a partnership, he's making tons more than me!

*Sighs*

:@ Yeah this guy is a complete fake. Been proved many times. The documentary might have been the same one I saw a while back, pretty sure it came on Channel 5. When people are in a venerable situation i.e contract a terminal illness, they turn to such fraudsters, who are ready to pounce on them and rip them off for what they got. Just open a copy of Des Pardes and you will see loads of so called babas claiming that they can cure illness, bad luck etc. One of the funniest ones I've seen is an african type witch doctor who advertises in Des Pardes, who claims he can make people fall in love with you, by making some potion or something. He must be getting a lot of customers from the Punjabi community as he wouldn't advertise there then. I have also never understood, why Des Pardes, advertises such people. I know they make money from the ads, probably to help fund the running of the paper etc, but it's distorting and capitalising on our people.

There was also a programme on Channel 5 a few years back which followed a group of people who went around the world exposing cults and babas who claimed that they could heal etc. They went to India and filmed a baba, where people were flocking to him and giving lots of money. They exposed him in front of his followers and forced the baba to admit he was a fake, which he did. They basically had I think if I remember correctly a dog (possibly some other animal), basically they injected it with a lethal poison which would kill the animal within a matter of minutes. Once injected they asked the baba to cure the animal. Obviously, he could not and the followers were dejected. It was sad no.gif to see that they had to go to such extremities to prove their point, but I believe the animal was going to die anyway, due to some disease. In India this has been a real problem for a long time now and is having an impact on Sikhs abroad. Apparently in Delhi, there is a group (forgotten the name) consisted of Sikhs who expose these fake babas, as it is becoming a real problem.

Whether in doubt or not, believe in Guru Ji always. pray.gif