Indira Gandhi's Body guards????

Guest learner singh

Guest learner singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I always wonder why Indira Gandhi kept Sikh bodyguard even thought she knew that they would have hostility towards her and it could be dangerous for her?

I'm always curious to know the truth? Was she out of her mind? I mean as you can see every Khalistan supporter tells that she hated Sikhs then why she kept two Sikh body guard even after blue star?

Also, why she had Sikh body guards though?

Let me know your feedback?

Guest Akaal108

Those two bodygaurds she loved as their own sons. She didnt expected anything from them.

When operation blue star took place those two body gaurds had any effect on them until they came in amrit-sar and got a look for themselves. Obviously, there were chardi-kalah singhs who actually inspired them.

umm also i m curious about the background of shahed beant singh and satwant singh?? were they gursikhs? what was their background??

At the end those two singhs felt that its their duty to kill indira gandhi with their bare hands.

on a side note: I heard rumors about some pandit predicted her death infront of her over an year back. But i guess she didnt took the pandit bhaji seriously ...lol :D )

Guest learner singh
Those two bodygaurds she loved as their own sons. She didnt expected anything from them.

When operation blue star took place those two body gaurds had any effect on them until they came in amrit-sar and got a look for themselves. Obviously, there were chardi-kalah singhs who actually inspired them.

umm also I'm curious about the background of shahed beant singh and satwant singh?? were they gursikhs? what was their background??

At the end those two singhs felt that its their duty to kill indira gandhi with their bare hands.

You need to read the post made by m514 and its clear that she had plan for Shanti operation. If we take that 100% right then even she had treated them as her sons still she wouldn't make mistake to keep them. Assumptions don't count in real world. If she was enemy of Sikhs then there is no such thing favouritism when it comes to politicians.

You have a good points my brother but still when we're having discussion on this crucial subject we need to make sure that we provide enough references to back up our statement otherwise it becomes fairy tales. If they went there and get inspired then whole Panth would have known about it and they had names as well the ones inspired them. It was a operation which had shaken the whole Punjab.

umm also i m curious about the background of shahed beant singh and satwant singh?? were they gursikhs? what was their background??

Does it matter? what their background was? I mean they did something which requires gutts. How many Gursikhs you see everyday corrupt like anything? Tohra, Badal and as well as Harchand Singh longowal all were Gursikhs...... ; :D

There is quote "Jabhe Baan laggiyo, tabe ross Jaagio&

quot; so go by that quote if you want to describe their feelings. Also they had Guns and they used them to kill Indira Khan ( Gandhi).

neo paji,

what happened wuz that dhun bhai shaheed beant singh ji khalsa tool leave of work to go check on dhun harminder sahib, and upon seeing the devistation hearing about the loss of life, and worst of all the forced shaheedi of dhun siri guru granth sahib ji maharaj dhun dhuhn, he took amrit which wuz prepared at akaal takht sahib, and had made it clear 2 his mind that his time had come 2 do phasla of indiria kuthi. Upon getting back 2 work he wuz quite sad for a few weeks, a month or 2 passed and shaheed bhai sardar satwant singh ji khalsa asked, big brother why are u sad, for the past montsh i have c'n u sad, why r u sad?

Sardar beant singh ji replied, nikkaiya prava i'm sad because i saw the devistation that the person we protect did to our ppl, our guru our sanctuary, it hurts me 2 much, i can't tell u ne more till u become an amridhari singh such as i. So satwant singh ji, catching beant singh jis' drift, took amritsar then and there at banga sahib gurdwara dehli, and returned to beant singh ji and said.

Big brother i am now a amritdhari singh, what service do we have.

The plan wuz unravaled.

-------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

and why did indria kuthi have sikh bodyguards??

why would'nt she? many bathamise ppl who were "sikh" by heritage attacked siri akaal talk sahib and killed singhs and kaurs by the thousands....

look at kp gill

waheguroooo