HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Guest mehtab

Today is the birthday of this great king of Punjab, who established Khalsa Raj in Punjab. i have read the book "The Sikhs" by Patwant Singh where his personality has been outlined. He was one man who knew how to deal with the british, as in making them sign a treaty according to which the gorey would not support any enemies of Sikhs. This was of great help as Punjab became a strong empire under Ranjit Singh. Sikhs, Hindus, Muslims and everyone else lived in total peace side by side with one another.

He is the kind of leader an independent Punjab would want today !! wubb.gif

:nihungsmile: Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I would never want him to be leader.! I would want someone like sant giani jarnail singh je khalsa bhindranwale to be one of the leaders. Ranjit Singh did many things against sikhi like hang out with muslmains and stuff. In fact, it was because of ranjit singh sikhs lost khalsa raj to the british. Well, one of them. Akali phoola singh ( a great gursikh) warned ranjit singh not to trust the dogras, but ranjit singh didnt listen to that great soul. Khalistan should be a country where the pure rule, not someone who deserted the guru to go with muslmania. He did many other things as well. But I have to give props to ranjit singh for his swordsmanship and the fact he took of his shirt, ready to recieve punishment from akali phoola singh. But I still want a pure khalsa ( panj Pyaras) to rule khalistan. wink2.gif :e: ^_^

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Forgive this slave of slaves, maha moorkh for jis foolish, foolish mistakes

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

33;

khalistani veer ji, where in guru granth sahib ji maharaj does it say not 2 befriend muslims?

2nd, Raja ranjit singh wuz a good man, he did seva, with his own hands....he would help the poor and stuff

sure he lacked amrit...but he had humblenesss

he made mistakes....

his fault wuz dyin. sommin he could'nt help

he wuz a great leader who bowed b4 akaal takht

yo

khalistani maharaja ranjit did make mistakes but he was still was a good sikh. He donated so much to the sih panth. Alot of the gold at harimader sahib was given by maharaja ranjit singh. Even in his palace guru granth sahib was located at the top of his palace and was one of the biggest rooms. He did have alot of respect for sikhi and hes even sher-epunjab he got us all the raaj of punjab with is powerful army. Even though he made those mistakes he got his punishment from akali phula singh and got tied to a tree naked and got wiplashed. What king would let his own soldiers whip lash him in front a whole congergation, he adimmited his mistakes and was ready to face the punishment.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

not befriend musalmans, but er, doing nasty things with the women is not fit for a sikh is it. And I did say I give him props for taking the punishment and stuff like that. When it comes down to ruling khalistan, i think only the pure shall rule, as that is one of the purposes of khalistan. And even though receving punishment, ranjit singh still did some bad things, like ignoring the hukam of a great soul like akali phoola singh.My point is that only the purest of the purest should rule. But i do give props to ranjit singh for the sewa he did and the punishment stuff and other stuff like that.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

wink2.gif :e: :nihungsmile: grin.gif^_^:)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

THANKS for reminding us Rochak Malang sahib !!!!! wubb.gif

Mah. Ranjit Singh is my idol !! The only KING in whole wide world who established his empire soo large without much bloodshed !!!!

He put the stop to all invasion from Afghanistan; the work that not even United states army can do today !!!! (he closed the kyber pass: the only way to get into punjab thru afghanistan border (?)

He grew up from Nothing.. He wasn't the heir of some wealthy person.. i mean he raised up in poor (?) household .. but very sharp mind of his made him the raja who controlled from southern Afghanistan to Nepal/Tibet !!!

I think we need Exactly leader LIKE HIM TODAY.. who see others not as divided by Religion.. He saw them as human..

ps. i don't care about his personal life.. U can find all types of fault in every person.. instead of point bad qualities.. one should look for +ve things and learn from em !!! ^_^