How do people view now Khalistan!!!

Guest learner singh

Guest learner singh

I was going through discussion board of Sikhnet and I came across this post. I would like to see the response from the members of this site.

Let me know your feedback.

Question: How do People view now Khalistan?

Ans. See below

Sat sri akal

"after 10 years of the movement?"

AFTER 10?

What movement are you talking about?

Let's say jagjeet Singh's [1973], or jarnail singh's [1978] or simranjit maan's [1984]?

10 years was in 1992!

This is 2002.

So please clarify your inquiry.

[1]My feelings are to identify WHAT will Khalistan like!

[2]Then try to find out why not implement those things in INDIA.

[3]How can you make sure Khalistan wont become Afghanistan for Sikhs.

[4]Before Khalistan you need KHALSA. Khalsa's don't hide behind False Names.

[5]It doesn't matter how we feel about Khalistan but first we MUST establish ourselves in our own chosen countries.

[6]Discussing issues like these are not important but discussing state of sikhee in India and abroad is very important. I mean what do you gain by discussing it on Sikhnet?

[7] So I think either you have no idea what you are doing OR you really know WHAT you are doing. In either case it is no use of going on with this issue.

[8]To answer your question the 'business' of khalistan is dead. The movement was going to be bvery HOT in 1990's had it come naturally. BUT it was INDUCED PREMATURELY by some parties so it can be controled and crushed. The beneficiaries were Greedy so called sikhs

who played the tune perfectly and still are playing it. AND now the sympathisers are being identified to really crush the movement so it wont even come up for next 50 years! If you dont know what I am talking about, don't worry.

[9]

RESULTS so far--Even the Guru loving sikhs started away movement from Sikhee.--

--Even the Foreigners started hating Sikhs by naming them [terrorists]

--Our children are away from sikhee

--The so called closet sikhs got perfect excuses to not to be Sikhs.

--communists [jokers] got more material for anti sikh propaganda.

--A lot of So called Khalistanis--filled their bank accounts by promoting Khalistan.-- i dont wanna say any names but if you go after one person and see his worth in 1982--1983--1984 [and income tax return] and then compare it to 1985--1986--and so and ask where did the money come from. I will give you the name via email. So I guess let Sikhs live in peace please!

We got shafted by misled and misplaced, ill timed ideals.

I am sick of the game!

OH BY THE WAY!! THATS's HOW I VIEW IT NOW.

js singh

Source: http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/discussion....E4?OpenDocument

Guest SikhForLife

veer we dream of khalistan.. but its just not possible now.. hindi movies have ruined our panth and sangat.. they have distorted our history.. and hit us below the belt.. now we r just .. well u know