CONTACTS

do u think sikhs should be able to wear contacts a different colour than the original colour of their eye?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. do u think sikhs should be able to wear contacts a different colour than the original colour of their eye?

• yes
    • no

hmmm.. im with gabroo bro.. Munda wearing color contact is weird.. SPECIALLY INDIANS.. it's soo look like fake, i seen some of em wearing blue, hazel and all other type of colors and it's look like soo stupid on em.. ohmy.gif (That was via fashion way)

I don't like color contacts, but I still see noting wrong :e: live ur life the way u want, not for otehrs :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:T: aint colorin ur eye is sthin like colorin ur hair? i kinda think its da same.. well waering contacts is okay but waering da ones with color.. nahhhh .... B)

erm No cause colouring ur hair is COLOURING UR HAIR

lenses are jus plastic thingy u put in ur eyes

which u can remove at anytime

u've not really made n e cahnge

isn't it like wearing Nike clothes instead of Kurtha Bhajama tongue.gif ?

jus for the skae of fasion

but u can chang eback to normal n e time

but with coloring hair

u dont decide when to get it fade

and hair dye acctually maeks ur hair more "unhealthy" :)

Also No i dont think it increases the risk for becomming Gay :T: ohmy.gif lol

I USED to wear lenses, just because of fashion and stuff but stopped because its sooooooo annoying to put it in and stuff

But I'm as st8 as u can get ohmy.gifgrin.gificon_lol.gif

dont like the colour they were born with.....this doesnt imply theres something wrong with their orientation??????

WEll its not their chioce

If God made a decition who are we to change it?

But then again ..wearing "temporary-contacts" is nothing wrong

but if u OPERATE ur eyes and get the eye color changed thats WRONG ohmy.gif

This reminds me of My "Nanni" (Gran Ma)'s one eye is green the other ones is Brown tongue.gif

this is because when her eyes were operated (for her eye sight) they had to put in lenses (for her sight not For fashion icon_lol.gif lol) they (doctros in India) put one green and one brown

and now she's stuck with one green eye and one Brown

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Why change your own original eye colour that Waheguru gave you? The wearing of coloured and tinted contact lenses are seen as fashionable nowadays, which is the reason why so many people wear them. Another form of maya...

mehulaa 4

Fourth Mehl:

purehar kaam krodh jhooth nindhaa thaj maaeiaa ahunkaar chukaavai

Renounce <admin-profanity filter activated> desire, anger, falsehood and slander; forsake Maya and eliminate egotistical pride.

thaj kaam kaaminee mohu thujai thaa anjun maahi nirunjun paavai

Renounce <admin-profanity filter activated> desire and promiscuity, and give up emotional attachment. Only then shall you obtain the Immaculate Lord amidst the darkness of the world.

thaj maan abhimaan preeth suth dhaaraa thaj piaas aas raam liv laavai

Renounce selfishness, conceit and arrogant pride, and your love for your children and spouse. Abandon your thirsty hopes and desires, and embrace love for the Lord.

naanuk saachaa man vusai saach subadh har naam sumaavai

O Nanak, the True One shall come to dwell in your mind. Through the True Word of the Shabad, you shall be absorbed in the Name of the Lord. ||2||

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I really dont think Waheguru Ji has time to punish people for wearing coloured contact lenses as there are more important issues. (Just joking about the 'time' thing as Waheguru is timeless himself but my point is wearing coloured contacts is nothing big).

u wat?! ohmy.gif Waheguru is AKAL PURKH! TIMELESS. Time is just a worldy thing

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe

I'm with gurupanth; changing your eye color is like you're being ashamed of your heritage, because i've never seen an indian with blue or green eyes.

Believe it or not

a guy in my CLass a hindu though has gren eyes

NATURALLY! :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

why cant u get clear colour or glasses? Why you need to get coloured? Because you want to show off, in most cases. If you cant colour your hair or anything else on your body, can we really change the colour of our eyes?

Why do we have to change the natural beautiful colour of our eyes given to us by god just for fashion and to show something youre not. If its medical, get glasses or clear contacts.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

why cant u get clear colour or glasses? Why you need to get coloured? Because you want to show off, in most cases. If you cant colour your hair or anything else on your body, can we really change the colour of our eyes?

Why do we have to change the natural beautiful colour of our eyes given to us by god just for fashion and to show something youre not. If its medical, get glasses or clear contacts.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I erpsonaöly think tis a bad example to compare with hair...

cause if u color ur hair

u dont have control of it

while contacts are more like Nike de Kapre....instead of kortah Bhajama :T:

ur not really changing ur color...ur jus putting a platic thingy on ur eye rolleyes.gif

and u are able to take it off jstu like clothes, and UNLIKE coloring hair :T: