CONTACTS

do u think sikhs should be able to wear contacts a different colour than the original colour of their eye?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. do u think sikhs should be able to wear contacts a different colour than the original colour of their eye?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
it poses risks of homesexuality

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif how does the colour of one's eyes affect their orientation????????? i thought all these(orientations) was a mental thing. *lol* sounds abit like nazi ideology to me...a jew is one with brown eyes....so all with brown eyes are deemed to be jews and gassed in concentration camps. *hahah*

Guest balwinderkaur

ummmm i think thats an assumption veerjee gabroo..you'll be surprised to know that there are guys who are more vain than girls. tongue.gif i guess this fashion revolution has gotten to everyone's head....if guys aren't vain then why the need for guy facial cleanser,toner,moisturiser,facials,spa trips,COLOGNE tongue.gif , deodorant(hmm that may be a necessity though tongue.gif guys do stink more *lol*), shavers and what-else-have-you. heheh maybe some guys change their eye colour cuz they juz dont like the colour they were born with.....this doesnt imply theres something wrong with their orientation??????

Veera khalistani,

I believe its OK to colour our eyes. Besides there are many other things we colour that you probably didnt even think of e.g. food with haldi, books, clothes, etc so whats wrong with colouring eyes?

I really dont think Waheguru Ji has time to punish people for wearing coloured contact lenses as there are more important issues. (Just joking about the 'time' thing as Waheguru is timeless himself but my point is wearing coloured contacts is nothing big).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Doctor_Mani wink2.gif

Isn't changing your eye colour a sign of vanity?

Let's face it most Sikhs will have brown eyes. Blue and green eyes on brown skin is considered beautiful in Punjabi culture. So all a vain Singh/Singhnee is likely to do is change their brown eye colour to look more attractive and hence seek compliments from people around.

Pure Ego Boost..