"crew T-shirts"

_K_

vaisakhi's coming up....... which means i will definately b seeing t shirts/hoodies designed by crews- emblazoned with the khanda & the AK 47 etc.... just wanted 2 know if everyone agrees with this....

its one thing wearing theses tops, i dont mind that at all, they want 2 represent sikhism... but...i dunno do u think its a good idea to hav guns all over them and then "fight" in them (like some do), like they are sum kind of war costume....

maybe im just being a silly killljoy!!!.. wacko.gif

what do u guys think??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru Gobind Singh Ji has told us what we should wear, so wear a Dastaar (with your Kesh neatly tied underneath), Kanga, Kirpan, Kara and Kachera.

Dont fall into this trap of wearing customised clothing with Khanda etc on. This is similar to having tatoos of khanda on your person. Its uneccessary and a complete waste of money. If you have money to spare on such clothing then why not just donate this money to a charity of your choice or to United Sikhs. Think about whether Guru Ji would want you wasting money on clothing with Khanda or on helping those less fortunate than us.

parwinder singh ji...THANK U!!! lol naaa b4 we offend any1...not aaaallll guys do that, some genuinely believe thay are doing sumthing gud...

Guru Gobind Singh Ji has told us what we should wear, so wear a Dastaar (with your Kesh neatly tied underneath), Kanga, Kirpan, Kara and Kachera.

Dont fall into this trap of wearing customised clothing with Khanda etc on.  This is similar to having tatoos of khanda on your person. Its uneccessary and a complete waste of money. If you have money to spare on such clothing then why not just donate this money to a charity of your choice or to United Sikhs. Think about whether Guru Ji would want you wasting money on clothing with Khanda or on helping those less fortunate than us.

158322[/snapback]

such a goood point, i had never even thought of that. :wub:

in 2000 i wore a tshirt i wore a t shirt with a ak47 on it and no one seemed to have a problem wid it..... maybe its only in certain circumstances, wa does that say about sikhi

then

158318[/snapback]

did it hav a khanda on 2??? i think it says sumthing about the youth of sikhi...that they almost feel obliged 2 go out & proove a point... esp at this time of year.

in 2000 i wore a tshirt i wore a t shirt with a ak47 on it and no one seemed to have a problem wid it..... maybe its only in certain circumstances, wa does that say about sikhi

then

158318[/snapback]

did it hav a khanda on 2??? i think it says sumthing about the youth of sikhi...that they almost feel obliged 2 go out & proove a point... esp at this time of year.

158329[/snapback]

from my own limited knowledge i havnt herd anything in sikhi which says anything about this...............but the tee shirts do look nice actually, but we should respect the meaning of it maybe .......

yup parwinder singh ji...definately, "respect the meaning of it" :TH:

AK47 hey??? Mr militant singh... i ent hear of that 1 but its cuz ur down in southall.... bindrwale hoodies...i have no problem with that... :TH:

1984, never forget