Sign in to follow this  
_K_

"crew T-shirts"

vaisakhi's coming up....... which means i will definately b seeing t shirts/hoodies designed by crews- emblazoned with the khanda & the AK 47 etc.... just wanted 2 know if everyone agrees with this....

its one thing wearing theses tops, i dont mind that at all, they want 2 represent sikhism... but...i dunno do u think its a good idea to hav guns all over them and then "fight" in them (like some do), like they are sum kind of war costume....

maybe im just being a silly killljoy!!!.. wacko.gif

what do u guys think??

i think its wrong to wear khandas and other sikhi symbols and nishan sahib and then go around with other idiots shouting khalistan and with a bottle of vodka in your hand and fallin over

in 2000 i wore a tshirt i wore a t shirt with a ak47 on it and no one seemed to have a problem wid it..... maybe its only in certain circumstances, wa does that say about sikhi

then

Guru Gobind Singh Ji has told us what we should wear, so wear a Dastaar (with your Kesh neatly tied underneath), Kanga, Kirpan, Kara and Kachera.

Dont fall into this trap of wearing customised clothing with Khanda etc on. This is similar to having tatoos of khanda on your person. Its uneccessary and a complete waste of money. If you have money to spare on such clothing then why not just donate this money to a charity of your choice or to United Sikhs. Think about whether Guru Ji would want you wasting money on clothing with Khanda or on helping those less fortunate than us.

parwinder singh ji...THANK U!!! lol naaa b4 we offend any1...not aaaallll guys do that, some genuinely believe thay are doing sumthing gud...

Guru Gobind Singh Ji has told us what we should wear, so wear a Dastaar (with your Kesh neatly tied underneath), Kanga, Kirpan, Kara and Kachera.

Dont fall into this trap of wearing customised clothing with Khanda etc on.  This is similar to having tatoos of khanda on your person. Its uneccessary and a complete waste of money. If you have money to spare on such clothing then why not just donate this money to a charity of your choice or to United Sikhs. Think about whether Guru Ji would want you wasting money on clothing with Khanda or on helping those less fortunate than us.

158322[/snapback]

such a goood point, i had never even thought of that. :wub:

in 2000 i wore a tshirt i wore a t shirt with a ak47 on it and no one seemed to have a problem wid it..... maybe its only in certain circumstances, wa does that say about sikhi

then

158318[/snapback]

did it hav a khanda on 2??? i think it says sumthing about the youth of sikhi...that they almost feel obliged 2 go out & proove a point... esp at this time of year.

then

158318[/snapback]

did it hav a khanda on 2??? i think it says sumthing about the youth of sikhi...that they almost feel obliged 2 go out & proove a point... esp at this time of year.

158329[/snapback]

from my own limited knowledge i havnt herd anything in sikhi which says anything about this...............but the tee shirts do look nice actually, but we should respect the meaning of it maybe .......

yup parwinder singh ji...definately, "respect the meaning of it" :TH:

AK47 hey??? Mr militant singh... i ent hear of that 1 but its cuz ur down in southall.... bindrwale hoodies...i have no problem with that... :TH:

1984, never forget

Guest militant singh
lol i want one of the bhindrawale hooddies then lol ..............sounds cool :e: :wub:

158341[/snapback]

Immortal productions lot make em ..they makin new 1's dis mnth i fink .... we aint like Dem SP crews or anyfin jus rep the faith dont do drugs ,drink or stuff like dat any 1 starts with us we retailiate ovawise we peaceful with evry1

WJKK WJKF!!!

im new 2 all this but i personally think itz fine 2 wear the t-shirts wiv khanda n stuff on em :wub: ..... it jus bcumz wrong wen the ppl r drug addicts that dnt no nuffin bout sikhi - n shud these ppl b allowed 2 wear these chunky karas n use them as a weapon wen they do drugs n cut their hair etc.??? grin.gif

sat sri akaal jas kaur ji :@ welcome !!!

yeeahhh...ur basically on my level, thats how i feel, that they shudn't b worn if u jus gonna mess around in them , & u dont understand th true meanin of wat it is ur tryin 2 say, by wearing them...if that makes sense lol

if u do not have sikhi in ur heart, don't wear them...

if ur intention is 2 luk lyk the "biggest gangster" at the mela, don't wear them...

if u gonna go on the pull 4 girls/guys...dont wear them... (slightly off topic...how many of u guys sin this at the mela also???!!! guys n girls makin out bhind the rides, bhind the trees-EVRYWHERE U TURN!!! at the vasakhi meleh... no.gif not gudd!)

militant paaji u lot sound like an okkk lot...no drinkin, etc... gud on u :wub:

Guest militant singh
sat sri akaal jas kaur ji  :@   welcome !!!

yeeahhh...ur basically on my level, thats how i feel, that they shudn't b worn if u jus gonna mess around in them , & u dont understand th true meanin of wat it is ur tryin 2 say, by wearing them...if that makes sense lol

if u do not have sikhi in ur heart, don't wear them...

if ur intention is 2 luk lyk the "biggest gangster" at the mela, don't wear them...

if u gonna go on the pull 4 girls/guys...dont wear them... (slightly off topic...how many of u guys sin this at the mela also???!!! guys n girls makin out bhind the rides, bhind the trees-EVRYWHERE U TURN!!! at the vasakhi meleh... no.gif   not gudd!)

militant paaji u lot sound like an okkk lot...no drinkin, etc... gud on u  :wub:

158347[/snapback]

we r seen as a new breed of modern day sikh ...we refrain 4rm smokin drinking and actin bad jus 2 pull girls as long as we know in our hearts we r tru 2 sikhi and have luv 4 sikhi we represnt it and defend it

tops and t shirts made by immortal productions dnt have nothing wrong with them i think they are cool and its parchaar about 84 etc never mind

new tops cds t shirts etc are being made so get ready for ur next vaisakhi nagar kirtan and mela