Joria Di Seva?

Guest _singh_

Guest _singh_

but the thing is i didnt want to disrespect the charan thoor on my cloth. so i dont know whether it is right to throw the tissue away! just needed sum tipz please

wow

"dont know if its right to throw the cloth away" .. that my friend is GREAT seva rite there.. just by thinking that d_oh.gif

like the other singh said .. do it wit sharda.. no haumai .. when ur done .. do ardas in ur mind, ask guru sahib to bless the peeps that u just cleaned the shoes for .. and then bless everyone and if there is little room for myself, bless this moorakh wit humblesness,purity, strength, etx.. to further my sikhi ! :wub:

then after u can either keep the cloth .. wash it .. but its wat u do at that time that counts :@

Guest Nirguniaar

Wahegurujee ka khalsa, Wahegurujee ki fateh

Veer we do any type of sewa is to help humanity and it poures blessings on each and every person for becoming and walking ahead of others. So no issue how the roomal is used or what a sikh do with that cloth after Joreya do sewa. Now you want to ask "dont know if its right to throw the cloth away". well what you purely feel is the right decision is yours. Ask Gurujee he will answer.

bhool chuk maaf