Weight Loss

Guest someone that needs help

i used 2 be hugeee!!!! so i started gym 3 days a week, jogging 3 days a week, football & gatka on sundays and i done this for like everyweek for a good 2 months or so then i went to india for a month and i lost aloooottttttttt of weight there!! i had lost so much i couldnt believe it! i also ate reasonbly well not 2 many fatty foods didnt touch no crisps or chocolates etc. then of course my hankaar just shot up like crazy i woz lovin the way i woz. From bein a fat boy who couldnt jog around the block without havin a heart attack to a fairly built body where i could do 2/3 laps around my local park..

then something happened 2 me that litterally changed my life and i lost all motivation i didnt go out or do anything and i put the weight all back on. i stopped everything! i didnt care anymore and i still dont..to be truely honest. im now litterally TWICE the size i woz b4 and i hate myself i dont go out or nethin n i know i shud get out and do excercise but it just doesnt happen and i dont feel nothin in me. i dont like the way i am but i know i can change myself but a huge part of me doesnt want 2 do anything. its confusin n u guys might be sittin there thinkin "why dont he jus get off his lazy backside" but its complicated.

but wot im tryin 2 say that its got nothing to do with what you are like its all in the mind. some people think that "oh im 2 fat to go running or go gym and people will take the p*ss" but as long as u can control ur mind then i gues ul have no problems. thats wot it woz like for me and still is.

its all in the mind and its so hard. even gurbani says like if we conquer the mind we can conquer everything or something along those lines (please forgive me). im such a foooooool but i guess i just have 2 keep trying....read more bani, jap naam as much as i can and really push myself somehow to control my mind, control maya and remember waheguru with every breath and morsel of food......and maybe if i am worthy enough, guruji will do kirpa on me.......i dont know if this has anything 2 do with the topic but i just thort id post this.

wjkk wjkf pray.gif :mellow:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic