Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh

sher_panjabi

Video of Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh

Just got this link from a post on Tapoban Forum. Watching the video now. It's bit WEIRD blush.gif

Shame how people have forgot NAAM and go to these places.

Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale said in his Katha that one who does not read Japji Sahib is the "bhoot pret".

Interesting video. First time I have seen stuff happening. Udhaa I have heard from people what happens there.

Anyone got info if Vadbhag Singh was Amritdhari? Someone told me that he did not take Amrit and nor does his Dera people... they may wear Gatra Kirpans but not Amritdhari.

Video of Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh

Just got this link from a post on Tapoban Forum. Watching the video now. It's bit WEIRD blush.gif

Shame how people have forgot NAAM and go to these places.

Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale said in his Katha that one who does not read Japji Sahib is the "bhoot pret".

Interesting video. First time I have seen stuff happening. Udhaa I have heard from people what happens there.

Anyone got info if Vadbhag Singh was Amritdhari? Someone told me that he did not take Amrit and nor does his Dera people... they may wear Gatra Kirpans but not Amritdhari.

150529[/snapback]

ik vaar baba ji apne kes nhaa ke hava lga rahe si kye Guru niklde hoye kehnde kes is tra khilare hoye hai jiven Bhuta da raja hunda! So he wasn't amritdhari...who go to baba ji's dera, he doesn't come back recovered...

Sikhi khande nalo tikhi hai!!!

Just to inform you that that video was posted as a response to the discussion on the following thread-

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=16834&hl=

The attempt was to show how much Gurmat the dera follows - does it succeed?

The viewer herself/himself decides how much it goes inlign with Gurmat (teaching of the Gurus)

Regards

150533[/snapback]

sorry i did a search and check the first and second seach pages but couldn't find any topics under "Baba Vadhbhag Singh".

i apologise for posting the same topic again.

Veer jeyo, the post mentioned -

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=16834&hl=

Talks about both Dhirmal and Vadbhag Singh (since he was their decendant)

ISDhillon posted the video here, saying that tapoban responses to Vadhbhag Singh weren't accurate (there have been several threads with hundreds of post on tapoban on him and his dera)

Anyway sorry to fo off topic.

This 'Vadhbhag Singh "Maharaj"' video was pretty wierd as it goes back to Hindu rituals, and uhm heretic practisis (would this statement be to big to make?) - it definetly hasn't justifyed the dera's action, but instead it has confirmed the dodgy things said about the dera..

The dodgy things that are said about the dera are not a testomony to manmat but it is easier to be orthodox about something rather than engage and learn why such things take place, the evidence you use is not from sikhism or its history it is from a man-made organisation and we will not be dictated by a revivalist movement which is itself the cause of so much controversey, yes I do not agree with people tying things to the nishaan sahib but there are reasons why this happen I have been to the dera and people do get cured their those who say they dont are speaking from orthodoxy ie YOU KNOW NOTHING BE HONEST ABOUT IT!!!!

I have tried several times on tapoban to put my point across proffessionally not just about this topic but many others but they wont air it for public view because they know that they are in the wrong and isnt falsehood the greatest manmat?

A ritual is only a ritual when people do it because they think they will be offered salvation people at this dera do these actions for a reason and it works!!!! I have never been back there because I have no REASON to go but some people have a REASON and you will only know when it happens in your families and then you will go screaming Jai Babe Di up the mountain side and guess what its ok cos this dera is guru ji kamai also. Please feel free to ask more questions about dera I will answer if I can.

Thanks,

ISDhillon pray.gif

Mr.Dhillon,

I have just watched the video, and have come to the conlcusion that it has nothing to do with Sikhi. There was no mention of even Guru Granth or Guru Panth.

It is fine that he has his own dera, but is this what Satguru Nanak Dev Jee wanted the Khalsa to become?

You mention your mother was sick from being possesed etc, etc. Did you ever go to the Gurdwara and have the Granthee do ardaas and degh for her well being while she went through her time of need? Did you listen to the Hukumnamaa and try to follow it? Did you find a shabad that pierced your heart and recite it for her well being?

I have been through very similar circunstances as you, so don't get me wrong that I have no experience, for me this happened to both my parents.

But we constantly did ardaas and degh and seva and did Sehaj Paats, not from Gyanee's but on our own and my father survived from his death bed.

Did you present yourself infront of Panj Piara and beg for forgiveness for your bad deeds, which is why you were stuck in the problem in the first place and ask for Khandaa Amrit?

Did you do any of this before you went to that Deraa??? Why would you leave the present form of Guru Nanak in Guru Granth Sahib and run there.

They are calling him "Sachaa Patshaah", that is reserved for Satguru Nanak and the Guru's after Him upto only Guru Granth Sahib.

The video is right in saying that you have to go through a similar experience before you reaise that these things exist. BUT if you are a SIKH, he always turns to the Guru for help in all situations.

Guru in Banee says these things do exist, but the the real cure is Japjee Sahib. Did you sit down and recite it over and over and over again till things got better?Gurbanee is the real cure. Or were you looking for an easy way out of your problems, just go dance around have a cold bath and Kaboom we are fixed. You supposed to realize the Lord through your misfortunes not get attached to a "Kaam Dhen" Tree, which will be able to help you up to a certain point after which will have to say "I can't".

A true Sikh/Saadh/Sant/Baba will only attach you to Guru Granth Sahib and nowhere else. I do agree he does have powers to cure, but there is absoltly no one higher than the Lord Satguru Nanak.

Dear Mr Samosa Singh Ji,

My mother has done paath all her life it is this paath which eventually changed her karma and she was lucky to have it in her kismet to go to Babaji dera and get sorted out, tell me how is this not with guru kirpa the guru is a guide and he guided my mother to Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji so you see you do not have a monopoly on how gurmat is to be interpreted I have been very patient and respectfull but people keep using their own opinion as being right and I am intolerant to that, I said before Guru Arjan Dev Ji sent his wife to Baba Buddha cos she couldnt have a child surely by your definition guru ji could give her everything? why did she not just do paath etc and everything else you have suggested in your post I would seriously suggest you go there and see for yourself cos we dont go there anymore we only go to the normal gurdwara like everyone else but I will forever defend the rights of all people to go to the dera and have sent many people their and they know the true reality of their condition, the guru is a force more than just gurshabad guru gives you good karma and for us the guru showed the cure through Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji I am very happy for your father and mother best of luck to your whole family. You then venture into "its manmat" territory no Mister Samosa it certainly is not, about 50% people who are at the dera are amritdhari and they all get cured by guru ji kirpa you can have a personal opinion from yourself but dont speak for sikhism and akj people in my humble opinion dont know squat about what they are talking about in this sense I go to the forum quite frequently but they never let me have my say cos theyre scared of the evidence i have which when compared to what their baba wrote prooves their baba wrong I have also sent evidence to the sgpc but they dont respond to me cos of ego but thats ok cos i can shut my mouth tomorrow and time will still show what the truth is, I do not value their opinion unless it comes from sikhism. They use their baba to trump another baba and thats the greatest hypocrisy! :)

Let me know if you would like to know more but please draw your inferences from sikhism of 1699 and not a new version, thanks and sorry for any offence :TH:

ISDhillon rolleyes.gif