India ..

Jaspaul Singh

Well my friend i do have other things to do .. hahaha.. and didnt you tell me not too long ago that you got tons of studying to do so you cant do that something for me :)

baaahahahahaaahaah

anyway my friend, i dont know what else to say. It was just so rite how every day of a sikh should be like. Well at dodra, getting wake up calls every morning for those 10 days saying "Vaheguroo ji, dhan guru nanak ji, utoo ji, simran da time hogaya, darbar sahib paunchoo", and they wouldnt go until your fully awake. I still remember those words hehe, they like planted in my head and its kinda good so it will help this moorakhto get up on those hard nights. A day of simran, nitnem, asa di //, then mind blowing kirtan. And i tells ya, the WHOLE diwaan some thousands of sangata singing at the top of their lungs and no matter where you sat you got tons of laha from surrounding gursikhs. I only went here cuz some brothers of mine encouraged me to go or i wasnt gona go but now i ended up taken a lot from it.

Next was the Faridabad Smagam. It was only two days but the amount of pyaar gursikh paravar i stayed with showed to me and my cousin was unmatchable. OH WOW the food was GREAT, man those parountai were great. The kirtan was great for those two days, i made personal recordings and took pictures and videos and will try my best to put them up asap.

Same happened at the AKJ ludhiana smagam. WOW!! What can i say i only went because i heard bhai manpreet singh was there and he was gona do kirtan. I got there at the night of the raensbaii (since i got to punjab late coming from the faridabad new years smagam) at around 8pm and stayed till 5 am and what a night it was. I didnt even wana get up once, but had to because of bathroom rush, hehe. I still remember the echo of saas graaas simran in my ears from surrounding gursikhs. Such a powerful atmosphere it was. When any kirtanee was doing kirtan all guru pyaarai in such rus were in one and one connection with guru sahib and the smiles/impressions on their faces was just a beauty site. Even the cousins i came wit there never experienced a raensbai like that before and were telling me after that i have to tell them when all these raensbais and smagams happen and to let them know so they can for sure attend guru kirpa naal.

I gotta say at all these smagams, guru sahib looked sooooo BEAUTIFUL !! Amazing rumaala sahibs, and i tried my best to take as many pictures of guru sahib. It was really an amazing site to witness.

That is all for now and i will try to write more later if i remember more.

bhul chuk maph.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have lived 23 years of my life in India and here is what I believe.

Satguru decided to start the true faith in the place that was suffereing the most.Over the last 500 years many people have been able to achieve the goal of life.But right now what we are seeing in India and the punjabi's abroad is the reality.Apart from the few blessed sikhs this land has been a place of decievers,cheaters,pakhandis and in short loosers.

Solution:

sikhi has to spread to the west,to people like germans,french,spanish.These people are currently dying of lust but once the true word starts to go in their head,things will start to change and who knows that might be the start of the

creation of KHALSA RAJ.

I got a very strong intution that something is going to START HAPPENING SOON.

Who knows someone might have already come for this purpose.

THis play of Waheguru is beyond human comprehension.

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

"guess i'll cancel my plans to visit punjab.. doesnt look that great now.

How did this hapen, in the hmoeland of sikhi? (khalistan) "

well people saw jhujaroo singhs and singhnees with guns fighting for sikhi and freedom. as is always teh case our people became greedy and for some nice land and money got all those singhs and singhnees killed by the police and gov't agencies. they warned people that sikhi was being attacked and that people in teh gov't were doing things to undermine the future generations of sikhs, but they were labeled terrorists and them along with their whole families were wiped out. "terrorism" was destroyed and now we have our beautiful Punjab free of sikh terrorists and sikhi. now we can go to teh melas, carnivals, smoke marijuana, drink desi sharaab, and eat bakra till all housr of teh night. This is what punjabis killed those singhs for, for these desires of the mind. now they cry, oh what happened to the vibrant sikh spirit, well you(not you bindy, the people of punjab) killed it with your own hands, duh.

it is waaheguru's great Will.