Am I A Killer?

Guest no1

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

No your not a killer sister/brother.

I use to be like that.

Until i realised and i begged Waheguru, and i tried to get all my feelings out that i'm feeling, and Waheguru blessed me.

One thing that helped me was keep on listening to Gurbani, even though i didnt feel anything then, until i listened to it so much day and night (and repeating the mool mantar) that it was like getting drowned in so much love and then i started to get feelings back as i lost my igronance and ego and i just felt surrounded with so much love that i started feeling again and i felt loads of anand. After getting drowned by the love of Waheguru's Bani hitting you that shell of no emotion will break at some point.

One reason for this (no emotion) could be that if your depressed or got problems (as i was) however just leave everything to Waheguru, just try to accept what Waheguru wills- then you'll have nothing to be depressed about or worry about- because you'll know what Waheguru does is for the best And i think i was too quizitive and wanted to know everything (things that i couldnt understand aswell) - and i think the best thing is anything we dont understand just trust Waheguru as some things we will never be understood by us because Waheguru is basicly too clever for us to understand everything about him and his play. Just trust him.

Dont give up hope- Waheguru loves everyone, and everything will happen for the best.

I hope that helped.

(Soz bout it being too long)

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

how can u try to kill your soul?

unless course you were avoiding showing feelings, then u r trying, else not, therefore i conclude you are not a killer.

being cold, in the sense that you dont feel emotions is different from the norm but not abnormal.

No offence but what a stupid thing to say. Its impossible for you not to feel any emotions because then you would either be a robot or God. And how can you kill your soul? Im not sure you even know what a soul is. The worst your probably going through is depression and all you need to do is get up and do something. Go out and have fun because what you said is some real depressing shite (Once again..No offence)